Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:38:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  when a U.S.A tour ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: when a U.S.A tour ?  (Read 10074 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 06:13:48 PM »

Tour in USA? ----> Never  Cheesy hihi
are you jealous now? Grin

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2006, 07:55:14 PM »

Actually yes!  Extremely jealous.  Angry

Be thankful friends across the pond!  You lucky bastards!   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
gunner mad
Headliner

Hell was full ..so i came BACK

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2006, 08:29:57 PM »

Could we have another Madonna??? Maybe he's after a title "Sir Axl Rose" . He'll do hunting on the weekends play polo with the toffs and have tea with the Queen rofl
Evolution
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2006, 08:32:25 PM »

of course either of that is complete bullshit, but some people seem to think that a tour in the US is the real deal......

it`s right that american promoters are very sceptical about gnr at the moment, but axl owes europe a tour since 2001.....

You know, he did play some shows there in 2002. Pukkelpop, Leeds, Docklands...

Three in 13 years? Lucky us  hihi
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2006, 08:48:50 PM »

haven't we had this kinda threads a gazillion times now? they will tour the us, don't worry, ok?

geez

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2006, 04:35:56 AM »

look at it from a different perspective.....

when we europeans saw axl in may/june/july it`s over for us and you`ve still got a tour to anticipate.... ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2006, 06:22:49 AM »

"haven't we had this kinda threads a gazillion times now? they will tour the us, don't worry, ok?

geez"

agreed...if it's meant to be it'll happen....Axl is not going to turn down a $$$$ opportunity if he can get it, and most importantly, if he is into it... beer...I'm really hoping he makes those european gigs...it'll be interesting
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2006, 06:47:46 AM »

.Axl is not going to turn down a $$$$ opportunity if he can get it

we`re not talking about steven adler dude ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2006, 12:50:48 PM »

I would say no US promoter would go near Axl, so I would say never.

The only places i could see a promoter promoting would be LA, LV, and NYC
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »

I would say no US promoter would go near Axl, so I would say never.

The only places i could see a promoter promoting would be LA, LV, and NYC

If the euro tour has no problems and is super successful and IF CD drops before a US tour and is massively successful, he will have no problems doing a US tour (with a lot of legal stipulations regarding security and showing up on time etc....).

Money talks - its easy to forget about the past when you have a suitcase full of money in front of you....especially in this country!

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »

If he wants Guns N' Roses to be the real deal and release an album that people will buy he will have to come back home. If he doesn't get America.. he dont got shit.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2006, 05:25:07 PM »

"we`re not talking about steven adler dude "
LOL, Yeah I know...he (Axl) is actually trying to put something new out there...but let's keep it real shall we, he is not a freaking saint who, if he does well in Europe and the CD drops and has promising sales, and then some US promoter comes along and says, hey wanna come on this side of the pond...and the $$$$$ and insurance conditions are to his liking, what...he's going to say no...I don't think sooooooooo LOL ok I am hoping so bad that he does well in Europe! and like HannaHat pointed out, there are some pretty big IFs to get over, but I think he can do it...
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2006, 07:29:24 PM »

if I were Axl? I would only perform in NY , La and Chicago? .? America hates Axl .? He can still make alot of money touring in other countries.? If the album is great? and the demand for new gnr becomes huge in the U.S? again? ?Axl should release a statement telling americans fans to kiss his ass and go watch VR.? ?I'm an American? and I know how much people despise him here.? It would be a fraud if Axl performed in front of a bunch of posers? that are just on the bandwagon after all the negative shit they said about him.? Axl has a huge international fanbase? he doesn't need america to make money.? ?There are artist that make a shit load of money just touring outside of the US.

Or he could come to the US and all his American fans can see him and not give a shit about why anyone else is there. If they release a good single and a good album they will be huge in the States again, you can't be a joke. In 02 they were a joke, noone knew the band they had no new songs out and they played like 20 shows in total. Guns N' Roses still has US potential.
Why the fuck would you not want GNR to come to the states, if you like them so much, that youre posting on a Guns N' Roses Message board everyday?

They just thought Id know better. Better.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2006, 07:54:30 PM »

The only way he can tour the US again is if Europe goes without a hitch, and he has a new hit album to promote. Otherwise, as Jameslofton put it, "get your riot gear on"  rofl

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2006, 08:44:44 AM »

if I were Axl? I would only perform in NY , La and Chicago? .? America hates Axl .? He can still make alot of money touring in other countries.? If the album is great? and the demand for new gnr becomes huge in the U.S? again? ?Axl should release a statement telling americans fans to kiss his ass and go watch VR.? ?I'm an American? and I know how much people despise him here.? It would be a fraud if Axl performed in front of a bunch of posers? that are just on the bandwagon after all the negative shit they said about him.? Axl has a huge international fanbase? he doesn't need america to make money.? ?There are artist that make a shit load of money just touring outside of the US.

Or he could come to the US and all his American fans can see him and not give a shit about why anyone else is there. If they release a good single and a good album they will be huge in the States again, you can't be a joke. In 02 they were a joke, noone knew the band they had no new songs out and they played like 20 shows in total. Guns N' Roses still has US potential.
Why the fuck would you not want GNR to come to the states, if you like them so much, that youre posting on a Guns N' Roses Message board everyday?

what's the difference between 2002 and now?  if anything, they are a bigger joke b/c 4 years went by and they still haven't released the material they were working on / promoting back than
DCGNR2006
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2006, 02:20:06 PM »

America hates Axl Rose? I'm sorry, I must have missed the latest gallup poll.....
SlashDelonge
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2006, 03:21:21 PM »

SHUTUP CHINESEDEMOCRACY05, you have absolutely no damn right to say that. the kid was stating his opinion, as were u..so dont give him that shit......in the middle of ur useless speech about a U.S. tour u mentioned the U.S.A.....as a resident of the U.S. theres a little thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH....yea the kid may be wrong but at the same time, you may also be wrong....you know why!?!?!?!....because people are unique...everyone has the right to an opinion and its gonna be like that till the conways come home......and thats not gonna happen anytime soon....so why dont u go back into your little hole, and keep thinking about the U.S. tour.....or wait, i got something even better....u can kiss axl's ass until he tours in the US.......MAYBE IT WOULD MAKE THE WAIT MORE BEARABLE!................i hate noobs so f'n much.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:26:47 PM by SlashDelonge » Logged
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »

lol.. .europe is test.... lmfao...
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2006, 03:49:43 PM »

i love horsey hihi

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2006, 03:52:14 PM »

lol.. .europe is test.... lmfao...

Its probably true...but a lot more subtle.

It's good to see Uncle Axl actually touring across the pond. I'm all for it!

Shame they haven't announced the UK tour yet...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: