Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:36:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228065 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  when a U.S.A tour ?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: when a U.S.A tour ?  (Read 10079 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »

the "test" would be new york Smiley

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2006, 05:02:34 PM »

if I were Axl? I would only perform in NY , La and Chicago? .? America hates Axl .? He can still make alot of money touring in other countries.? If the album is great? and the demand for new gnr becomes huge in the U.S? again? ?Axl should release a statement telling americans fans to kiss his ass and go watch VR.? ?I'm an American? and I know how much people despise him here.? It would be a fraud if Axl performed in front of a bunch of posers? that are just on the bandwagon after all the negative shit they said about him.? Axl has a huge international fanbase? he doesn't need america to make money.? ?There are artist that make a shit load of money just touring outside of the US.

Or he could come to the US and all his American fans can see him and not give a shit about why anyone else is there. If they release a good single and a good album they will be huge in the States again, you can't be a joke. In 02 they were a joke, noone knew the band they had no new songs out and they played like 20 shows in total. Guns N' Roses still has US potential.
Why the fuck would you not want GNR to come to the states, if you like them so much, that youre posting on a Guns N' Roses Message board everyday?

20 shows??? Try like 7.. 1/2 sold out too.. 20,000 seat arenas selling 7-,000-10,000 tix per show?? Hence the tour canceled, quit, postponed whatever.

No new album, no US Tour. Period.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2006, 08:19:39 AM »

20 shows??? Try like 7.. 1/2 sold out too.. 20,000 seat arenas selling 7-,000-10,000 tix per show?? Hence the tour canceled, quit, postponed whatever.

No new album, no US Tour. Period.

Try like 14 US shows (15 if you count the VMA's), 2 Canadian shows, 3 Asian shows and 3 Euro shows..

Information courtesy of gnrontour.com

And big grins to the person who resurrected a thread that hadn't seen a post in over a month.....

hihi

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: