Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:09:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What brand name Cigar does Axl Smoke?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What brand name Cigar does Axl Smoke?  (Read 3808 times)
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« on: March 30, 2006, 10:42:57 AM »

I've seen Axl holding Cigars in alot of pictures, does anybody know the brand name of Axl's favorite cigar?

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:43:41 AM »

no : o

mysteron? hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 10:53:39 AM »

Wow! I thought this one would be easy, I can't tell in any of the pics. what the name says on that little ring on the Cigar. Somebody have any idea?

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 11:12:17 AM »

i would guess there Cuban but no clue and no facts to back that up with....justa guess
padje
Rocker

Breakdown! (No I mean it... break it all down...)

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 11:19:03 AM »

I've seen him smoke Cohiba Esplendido on serveral occacions. That cigar-range was founded in the 1960's and was developed on personal request of Fidel Castro. The word 'Cohiba' is old-spanish for tobacco. The Esplendido is a churchill sigar and is praised for its balanced and herbal aroma.

A box of ten Esplendidos does around 220 euro's, that's 282 US dollar. Its an excellent choice and I smoke it on special occasions... Good choice Axl ?ok

EDIT : For more info check http://www.cohiba-cuban-cigars.com
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 11:31:06 AM »

I've seen him smoke Cohiba Esplendido on serveral occacions. That cigar-range was founded in the 1960's and was developed on personal request of Fidel Castro. The word 'Cohiba' is old-spanish for tobacco. The Esplendido is a churchill sigar and is praised for its balanced and herbal aroma.

A box of ten Esplendidos does around 220 euro's, that's 282 US dollar. Its an excellent choice and I smoke it on special occasions... Good choice Axl  ok

THANKS! I'll have to try one  ok

anythinggoes
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 11:52:37 AM »

A box of ten Esplendidos does around 220 euro's, that's 282 US dollar. Its an excellent choice and I smoke it on special occasions... Good choice Axl ?ok

$30 a cigar he must be rich (oh yeah he is) ive always loved the smell of cigars but not the taste yuk
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »

Axl smokes poles.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 02:07:12 PM »

blunts are fine with me.but a good cigar is worth it,not what you put into it.i think that it stinks terrible cigars really.yuck yuck yuck'

the one an only horsey !
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 02:26:44 PM »

BLUNTS!!!!!

Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 06:04:40 PM »

i recall a fan sighting placed axl at this cigar shop

Lone Wolf
3rd Street Promenade
Santa Monica

Overview of Lone Wolf
Open Hours: 10am-11pm Mon-Thu; 11am-midnight Fri-Sat; 10am-9pm Sun
Neighborhood: Santa Monica and the Bay Cities
Category: Specialty

Actors James Belushi and Chuck Norris own this popular cigar shop where cigar aficionados can sit in big, comfy chairs and relax while smoking private-label and imported cigars. The shop also sells imported cigarettes, humidors, lighters and cutters. In the comfortable lounge you can order various coffees, sodas and juicesor water. No alcohol is served.

Founded by actors Chuck Norris and Jim Belushi in 1996 during the Cigar Boom, because they utilized the talents of some of the industry?s most respected cigar makers, Lone Wolf Cigars caused quite a stir, becoming the most highly respected celebrity-linked cigar?and there were many at the time. Alas, like most of them during the post-Boom days, Lone Wolf also went through difficult times. Unlike most of them, however, Lone Wolf has reemerged from a restructuring of the company to once again be a true player on the cigar stage.
Proof of that status is evidenced in its new line of Wolfpack bundles. As always with cigars in the Lone Wolf line, Wolfpack is a value product of impeccable quality, now competitively priced. It features three year-old Dominican fillers and binders and a succulent Indonesian wrapper. This combination results in a mild to- medium strength smoke with great balance and delicious flavor nuances. We invite you to see for yourself the qualities that make Lone Wolf?s Wolfpack the kind of smoke you?ll seriously consider for your everyday cigar. It?s that good.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 07:03:43 PM »

I've seen Axl holding Cigars in alot of pictures, does anybody know the brand name of Axl's favorite cigar?

the long brown kind.. the ones with tobacco inside them...
WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 07:36:12 PM »

He smokes expensive cigars cause he's Axl Rose

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 10:25:33 PM »

i like a good cherry cigar myself at times.but only when really shitfaced you will see that.but they do smell good the cherry ones.now blunts come in flavors ,good enough to eat.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: