Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:50:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept  (Read 84451 times)
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #340 on: April 13, 2006, 08:26:18 AM »

Dave, please show me evidence of who is exactly playing on CITR or are you just guessing. I know Brian May and Josh Freese but the rest is an absolute guess.? Roll Eyes

I think Axl's singing...

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
yorkie81
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #341 on: April 13, 2006, 08:31:42 AM »

Dave, please show me evidence of who is exactly playing on CITR or are you just guessing. I know Brian May and Josh Freese but the rest is an absolute guess.? Roll Eyes

I think Axl's singing...

where's your evidence?
Siliconmessiah
« Reply #342 on: April 13, 2006, 08:39:57 AM »

It?s Lionel Richie singing guys... hihi
madagas
« Reply #343 on: April 13, 2006, 08:55:40 AM »

Cute Yorkie Wink My point is everyone assumes they know who is playing each and every part. We have no idea outside of Axl and some of Buckethead's parts which are way to distinctive to be anyone else. After that, it is up in the air at least for the guitar parts.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 09:10:29 AM by madagas » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #344 on: April 13, 2006, 09:06:43 AM »

Cute Yorkie Wink My point is everyone assumes they know who is playing each and every part. We have no idea outside of Axl and some of Buckethead's parts which are way to distinctive to be anyone else. After that, it is way up in the air at least for the guitar parts.

you mean our team of experts don't know who's playing what? We have the finest students of new gnr here, they know every riff solo and sound imaginable.. I figured a lot of this stuff was paul huge in the mix if the leaks are that old
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #345 on: April 13, 2006, 09:46:58 AM »

It's pretty guaranteed that Tommy is in there given that he's the only bassist that's been in GNR since Duff...

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #346 on: April 13, 2006, 10:05:25 AM »

Dave, please show me evidence of who is exactly playing on CITR or are you just guessing. I know Brian May and Josh Freese but the rest is an absolute guess.  Roll Eyes
I dunno about Freese. The ending of the song sounds a lot like Brain to me (I mean, the very ending).

The left guitar sounds a bit like Robin too, but I'm not sure. The right one is most likely Paul. Of course, the solos are May's work.

madagas
« Reply #347 on: April 13, 2006, 10:16:03 AM »

Alright, we know Axl, we know Brian May's part, we know Tommy, and we know Bucket's obvious stuff. The rest is simply a mystery until we have something official. Nobody can be sure who is playing the piano parts, synthesizer effects, and most of the guitar parts. ok
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:26:31 AM by madagas » Logged
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #348 on: April 13, 2006, 10:58:04 AM »

Alright, we know Axl, we know Brian May's part, we know Tommy, and we know Bucket's obvious stuff. The rest is simply a mystery until we have something official. Nobody can be sure who is playing the piano parts, synthesizer effects, and most of the guitar parts. ok

well, robin is pretty obvious as well.....

also, freese`s sound is different from brains...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
madagas
« Reply #349 on: April 13, 2006, 11:06:38 AM »

Ummmm, Robin is not obvious at all. Everything people allege to be Robin could EASILY be done by Bucket-same tone and everything. Undecided
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #350 on: April 13, 2006, 12:34:49 PM »

Ummmm, Robin is not obvious at all. Everything people allege to be Robin could EASILY be done by Bucket-same tone and everything. Undecided
No way. Of course Bucket could play Robin's parts, but the tone, the feeling, the style and the sound wouldn't be the same. If you play guitar, you would easily recognize Robin or Bucket (and I'm not only talkin' about solos).

madagas
« Reply #351 on: April 13, 2006, 01:54:01 PM »

I'm not talking just about solos either.  I have been listening to rock and roll for 30 years and can tell the difference in tones and feel. Some of the stuff that people say is Robin is too close to call. You are still "guessing" that you know. It is an educated guess but a guess nonetheless. We're off topic so that is my last post on the subject. peace
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #352 on: April 13, 2006, 10:33:59 PM »

way off topic

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
« previous next »