Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:18:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be dropped in Sept and the band is rehearsing now and a US tour in Sept  (Read 84490 times)
misterbrownstone
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2006, 07:15:24 PM »

i'm gonna be the jerk that ruins the thread...

SEPTEMBER?! ?THAT'S IN LIKE 7583215 YEARS! ?god damn!

oh well, at least it came from da 4tus.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2006, 07:15:50 PM »

Woah.. holy shit, that confirms I've been correct in posting the whole time that the re-union rumors were a crock of shit too.

DUDE can you please stop talking about yourself?  we all know you're a phony trying to get attention on the internet

Just wanted to point out that yet again.. I was right. God knows you'll all be foaming at the mouth when something appears that proves my statements wrong. peace

what statements? everyone knew the reunion was bs..

Ha ha, anyone with a half of brain knew it was bs.. yet I'd say there was at least 15-30 posters who believed it was a possibilitiy. I also told the board an American tour would happen after the European tour. I just get annoyed when people say all the info I post is "fake" or "wrong", yet it never is....

Anyway, this is more great news!!! Dizzy confirmed rehearsals and now Richard!!!

someone ban this fuck, please.

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2006, 07:17:13 PM »

Those of you patting yourselves on the back in this thread, stop wasting space. It's the internet, no one cares.

Good work dave in getting a reply... this is the first word from a band member in a while. So Euro Tour/Album/US Tour... makes sense.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2006, 07:17:28 PM »

Don't we all wish we were as cool as Mr. Intensity?? dude's right about something maybe 3 times outta 40.? Haha, gotta love that inside information.? Wink

But yeah, great to hear that Fortus responded and is looking to release a CD and tour the US.? Finally, some good will come from the GNR camp, hopefully.

Post something I was wrong about??
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2006, 07:18:02 PM »

well,this is good news i suppose ?ok.thanks for posting this dave-gnfnr2k.do you release that you could go down in history for being the first person to get the official month release date for CD,if what richie says does happen.give yourself a pat on the back ?ok beer

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2006, 07:18:45 PM »

Woah.. holy shit, that confirms I've been correct in posting the whole time that the re-union rumors were a crock of shit too.

DUDE can you please stop talking about yourself?? we all know you're a phony trying to get attention on the internet

Just wanted to point out that yet again.. I was right. God knows you'll all be foaming at the mouth when something appears that proves my statements wrong. peace

what statements? everyone knew the reunion was bs..

Ha ha, anyone with a half of brain knew it was bs.. yet I'd say there was at least 15-30 posters who believed it was a possibilitiy. I also told the board an American tour would happen after the European tour. I just get annoyed when people say all the info I post is "fake" or "wrong", yet it never is....

Anyway, this is more great news!!! Dizzy confirmed rehearsals and now Richard!!!

someone ban this fuck, please.

Why are you so upset?
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2006, 07:18:49 PM »

Nice! ?Hope this turns out to be true. ?Nothing wrong with playing the european dates before the album is released as it will serve as a great promotional tool. ?Perhaps we'll see a Sept. 19th release which would make it exactly (to the week) 15 years since UYI.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2006, 07:19:34 PM »

Fucking wonderful news.

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2006, 07:20:15 PM »

Fuck yes... I cant wait... I bet the new band is gonna tear Europe apart... please european fans video video video!!!!
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2006, 07:20:42 PM »

Don't we all wish we were as cool as Mr. Intensity?? dude's right about something maybe 3 times outta 40.  Haha, gotta love that inside information.  Wink

But yeah, great to hear that Fortus responded and is looking to release a CD and tour the US.  Finally, some good will come from the GNR camp, hopefully.

DUDE IT'S OBVIOUS THERE WOULD BE AN AMERICAN TOUR FOLLOWING EUROPE.  EVERYONE HAS THOUGHT THIS - NOT JUST YOU.  YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL AND YOU ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK.  NOW GO DO YOU MATH HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING.

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Steel_Angel
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2006, 07:22:04 PM »

Any "insiders" here know when we might expect a single?....
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2006, 07:22:41 PM »

I just got a replay from Richard Fortus. This is part of the email.

To answer your question, yes, the plan is still to
release multiple records over the next few years.? Hopefully starting
in Sept.? We are currently rehearsing for our tour in Europe this
summer and the band is sounding better than ever.? Hope to see you in
September here in the states.
thanks for your continued support.
richard

That's fuckin awesome!! Thanks Dave!  ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2006, 07:22:47 PM »

Don't we all wish we were as cool as Mr. Intensity?? dude's right about something maybe 3 times outta 40.? Haha, gotta love that inside information.? Wink

But yeah, great to hear that Fortus responded and is looking to release a CD and tour the US.? Finally, some good will come from the GNR camp, hopefully.

DUDE IT'S OBVIOUS THERE WOULD BE AN AMERICAN TOUR FOLLOWING EUROPE.? EVERYONE HAS THOUGHT THIS - NOT JUST YOU.? YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL AND YOU ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK.? NOW GO DO YOU MATH HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING.

So, you are confirming that I have been correct, thank you.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2006, 07:23:21 PM »

im not an insider but i would bet that it would be a few weeks before the album drops.
conny
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2006, 07:23:43 PM »

Great news, thanks dave for sharing! ?ok

I like the "the band sounds better than ever" part. ?Cheesy
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2006, 07:24:22 PM »

I've still gotten no word on that, but can tell you that I was told a few weeks ago.. "no demos have even been mastered yet."

However, if one demo was slated to appear on The Da Vinci code I would assume it would have to be mastered within the next month.
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2006, 07:26:19 PM »

I have a question.... why the devinci code? does it have any significance to the album and what demo would they pick?.... hopefully a new one

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2006, 07:28:32 PM »

Great news, thanks dave for sharing!  ok

I like the "the band sounds better than ever" part.  Cheesy

I can't help but wonder if this is a case of "addition by subtraction".  That the band's chemistry is better because Buckethead is not around, and therefore they sound better. 

I'm not knocking Bucket.  I love him as a player, but it's obvious that he wasn't tight with several members of the band, especially Robin and Tommy.  Even Richard has said he hasn't spoken to him since he's left.  I think that in the end, all the talent in the world doesn't matter if you're not a cohesive unit.

Ali
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2006, 07:28:53 PM »

I would just say wouldn't one think all your hopes and dreams will be told at rio?? How can this tour happen without axl speaking about the album in a concrete fashion?? Glad he responded to you dave with such detail, but I will just wait to hear what axl and only axl has to say at rio just cause anything and everything always happens...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2006, 07:30:03 PM »

I have a question.... why the devinci code? does it have any significance to the album and what demo would they pick?.... hopefully a new one

It's just an old rumor, but surprisingly the band or management won't knock it down and say "no, it's not happening".. so the rumor has hung in the balance for months on end.

I'd say Madagascar would fit perfectly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: