Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:03:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New York Ticket Presale
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New York Ticket Presale  (Read 41188 times)
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #260 on: April 16, 2006, 10:45:42 PM »

In other words WAR41, you'd like it because it helps you out and screws alot of other people. Most people here would be happy just to be in the building, and you are bitching about where your seat might be.

whoaaaaa easy there killah.... Of course it will help me out, and I think that it will help out all the fans who you KNOW are fans of the band.  Do I think you are a fan?  Sure I do, but I guarantee you there are some sketchy people out there who just joined either a few days ago after this show was announced or they joined when the new tracks were leaked so that they could find out where to get them.  I don't think you are one of them, but who knows right? 

I think everyone who has been actively participating on the boards or those who registered a long time ago and post rarely should be given first dibs.  Sorry if you don't like it, but how else should it be done realistically?

And yes, I apologize for going off topic.   

Yes it is hard to regulate, and im sorry i didn't mean to come off rude, i apologize for that, but i know i would be heartbroken if were told i could take part becuase i've only been a member a few months. I didn't join to take advantage of a situation, i did it to be among friends.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
misterbrownstone
« Reply #261 on: April 16, 2006, 10:47:36 PM »

me
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #262 on: April 16, 2006, 10:49:22 PM »

me

did you wanna try to get tickets like my above post said? i am willing to help anyone on here if they would help me, and i will buy the limit of 4 if i can get them, so that leaves room for 3 others since i will be going alone.

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #263 on: April 16, 2006, 10:49:41 PM »

In other words WAR41, you'd like it because it helps you out and screws alot of other people. Most people here would be happy just to be in the building, and you are bitching about where your seat might be.

whoaaaaa easy there killah.... Of course it will help me out, and I think that it will help out all the fans who you KNOW are fans of the band.? Do I think you are a fan?? Sure I do, but I guarantee you there are some sketchy people out there who just joined either a few days ago after this show was announced or they joined when the new tracks were leaked so that they could find out where to get them.? I don't think you are one of them, but who knows right??

I think everyone who has been actively participating on the boards or those who registered a long time ago and post rarely should be given first dibs.? Sorry if you don't like it, but how else should it be done realistically?

And yes, I apologize for going off topic.? ?

Yes it is hard to regulate, and im sorry i didn't mean to come off rude, i apologize for that, but i know i would be heartbroken if were told i could take part becuase i've only been a member a few months. I didn't join to take advantage of a situation, i did it to be among friends.

Me, too.  I've been a fan since AFD first came out, and saw multiple shows during the UYI era.  Not that there's anything I can do about it, but I'd hate to be passed over becuase I've only been a member for a few months...
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #264 on: April 16, 2006, 10:51:33 PM »

I can certainly get whatever the limit is - I only need two for the 15th - and will gladly post any extras if I manage to get ahold of them...any particular thread I should post extra tickets in, assuming I get them?
BigDeech
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #265 on: April 16, 2006, 10:52:16 PM »

I'm new here but I'll gladly give someone face value tickets if I have extra.
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #266 on: April 16, 2006, 10:53:38 PM »

i'm pretty sure illusionone's list is going down the toilet if the presale is arranged... Are we all going to still try to get tickets if everyone already has them?

EDIT: If we are, are we going to do it through presale?

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #267 on: April 16, 2006, 10:54:30 PM »

Wow, it is pandemonium on this board!!! And it's going to get even crazier! I will get 2 tickets for the May 15 show, and I have already booked the time off work. Would also settle for 1 ticket if need be. Hopefully they will come up with a relatively fair way to handle the presale.

Thanks mysteron and those associated with GNR for suggesting this, it is such a cool idea and it will be a truly memorable night for everyone in attendance.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #268 on: April 16, 2006, 10:56:04 PM »

I think the list may be a contingency plan in case the presale either doesn't pan out, or if all of us can't get tix. I will get the tickets anyway i can, and if i have extras they will be here for face value. I plan on attending the 17th.

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #269 on: April 16, 2006, 10:56:44 PM »

I conclude that Mysteron is the man.  I hope that everything works out for all.
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #270 on: April 16, 2006, 10:57:09 PM »

We just need to wait and see what the plan is first. Once it is determined exactly how many tickets are available for presale and how many people plan to buy them, we can decide how to proceed with the various lists. The good thing about presale is that once it's over a thread could be set up for anyone else who still needs a ticket when they go on sale to the general public.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #271 on: April 16, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »

Wow, it is pandemonium on this board!!! And it's going to get even crazier!

Hey at least GNR fans finally have something positive to be crazy about!

Kyle

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #272 on: April 16, 2006, 10:58:49 PM »

If I'm able to get extra Tix I'll help out and vice versa.  I am so glad to see people coming together to help each other   beer  Nothing would be better than a ballroom full of gunners from the boards
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #273 on: April 16, 2006, 10:59:21 PM »

I conclude that Mysteron is the man.  I hope that everything works out for all.

You just gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith, err, a little patience.  (Oops, wrong board! j/k)
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #274 on: April 16, 2006, 11:00:16 PM »

When I get to work in the morning, I'm gonna put in to have both days off and pray that I get to go to one of them. I'm obviously wanting to go to the 15th show, the energy will be mind blowing, but I'd settle for the 17th. I've got to get this worked out. I'm a 20 year old poor guy, working an 8 to 5 job that lives in a small Kentucky town, I've got to get enough money in a months time to fly to New York, get a cab, go the show, spend the night in a cheap hotel, and fly back to KY the next morning. Sounds like a reality show. Pray for me...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #275 on: April 16, 2006, 11:00:36 PM »

An official pre-party will also be in the works for Monday starting tommorow for all HTGTH users..... I'm going to do my best to find us all a bar that will let us have our own section and jam out to Guns N Roses music from noon-6pm. peace
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #276 on: April 16, 2006, 11:00:45 PM »

Agreed.  However we get tickets, the important thing is that we get them and keep them in fans' hands.
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #277 on: April 16, 2006, 11:03:14 PM »

We might get in trouble if we play the leaks though Sad

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #278 on: April 16, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »

Ill be able to get the max of 4 for the 15th and i only need 2 of them so if anyone wants to work somethin out where we watch each others back to make sure we get tix like illusionone's list says let me know via pm and we can exchange contact info to make it happen...this is of course if the presale doesnt pan out or we still cant swoop some up

Thanks,
Kyle

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #279 on: April 16, 2006, 11:04:41 PM »

Agreed.  However we get tickets, the important thing is that we get them and keep them in fans' hands.

If not, they'll sell for hundreds of dollars and that will suck.  Just a suggestion, if I go I'm driving in.  Grand Central Trains will probably stop running before the show is over.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: