Amy Bailey....??

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jessica:
not being mean, but are you SURE..?

I was convinced Amy was his sister by the same dad and stuart a half brother ( which would make sense if you look at age differences)

I also thought Amy was OLDER than axl ?

Was i wrong ?

supaplex:

Quote from: Mademoiselle aka Jessica on April 24, 2006, 09:08:46 PM

Was i wrong ?

if you go to tha bios page you'll see that it states clearly that axl is the oldest. don't think jarmo would put something there without being sure :beer:

Albert S Miller:

I was convinced Amy was his sister by the same dad and stuart a half brother ( which would make sense if you look at age differences)

Was i wrong ?

I am positive, I am a collector of any lit i can get on Axl and have read the story more than once, unless they are lying!!!  Axl's biological father was William Rose who had been a well known local rabble-rouser.  When Axl was only an infant  his father bailed out on him.  axl's original name was William Rose yet as his mother remarried one L. Stephen Bailey, Axl's name was automatically changed.  This was something, which caused complete and utter consternation when Axl found out some time in his teens of his past, and his real name.  From that time on he insisted on everyone calling W Rose.

Katrin:
Quote from: msaxl43 on April 25, 2006, 01:25:48 PM

Was i wrong ?

I am positive, I am a collector of any lit i can get on Axl and have read the story more than once, unless they are lying!!!? Axl's biological father was William Rose who had been a well known local rabble-rouser.? When Axl was only an infant? his father bailed out on him.? axl's original name was William Rose yet as his mother remarried one L. Stephen Bailey, Axl's name was automatically changed.? This was something, which caused complete and utter consternation when Axl found out some time in his teens of his past, and his real name.? From that time on he insisted on everyone calling W Rose.

I' ve got to agree to msaxl. That' s the way I remember reading it as well.

godiva:
Well, I'm sure Axl is the oldest. Whether Amy is his full relative or half-sister, Avesia could be right. I'm not too certain about that. I always believed she was his half-sister, but I don't remember how that notion got into my head, so no source. For Axl being the oldest, it's somewhere in his Rolling Stone interview with Kim Neely (articles on this site, it's there). That's proabably how I thought she was his half-sister as well, cause he said his biological father left him and his mom and then Sharon re-married.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page