Amy Bailey....??

<< < (2/4) > >>

godiva:
Amy is Axl's half-sister. She works for him, used to run the fanclub. Stuart is his half-brother. Stephen is Axl's step-dad.

avesia:
Quote from: godiva on April 24, 2006, 03:56:41 PM

Amy is Axl's half-sister. She works for him, used to run the fanclub. Stuart is his half-brother. Stephen is Axl's step-dad.

as far as I remember, Amy isn't his half-sister, she is his sister...I'm pretty sure... : ok:

godiva:
You could be right about that, Avesia.  : ok:

supaplex:
Siblings: Two (Amy and Stuart, Axl is the oldest)  (from the bios on htgth)

msaxl43:
Quote from: avesia on April 24, 2006, 03:59:33 PM

Quote from: godiva on April 24, 2006, 03:56:41 PM

as far as I remember, Amy isn't his half-sister, she is his sister...I'm pretty sure... : ok:

Axl was the only born to his mother Sharon and his biological father.  His mother remarried Stephen Bailey and they had Amy and Stu.  So they are both Axl's half sister and brother.  Remember Axl was William Bruce Bailey and at the age of 17 found paper showing he was really brought into the world William Bruce Rose but he was legally adopted by his stepfather Stephen Bailey.  That is when he changed his name back to Rose.  W. Axl Rose.  Both of Axl's biological parents have passed away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page