Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:14:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  A message from Slash's FORMER publicist
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A message from Slash's FORMER publicist  (Read 19488 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2006, 03:20:43 PM »

I would never think slash's wife would be so controling over him, he seemed pretty free to tour with vr and spend time doing other things like interviews and going all over the world in 04-05.. Plus he is known to love animals so it's kind of out there..  ever since the axl visit or whatever there have been wacky rumors about everyone in vr from duff's rehab to this... I'm not going  to rule out a possibility of him having trouble with vr, but he was just out with matt and duff said he was in, but who knows.. This seems just to out there for me..
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2006, 03:43:21 PM »

I think that is all bullshit, I could never see slash being like t hat, if the animal thing was not in there sure maybe but I dont think a snake lover like slash would sacrifce animals.

Other than the poor mice that are fed to the snakes!  rofl

Here today...ready to rock
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »

I think that is all bullshit, I could never see slash being like t hat, if the animal thing was not in there sure maybe but I dont think a snake lover like slash would sacrifce animals.

Other than the poor mice that are fed to the snakes!? rofl

hihi

I eat chicken, meat, and go fishing, I'm a regular butcher Cheesy
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2006, 04:20:16 PM »

I thought Slash's taste in animals leaned towards reptiles.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2006, 04:23:22 PM »

with staements / comments like this one, it's no wonder she's his former publicist
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2006, 04:26:40 PM »

What a complete fuckin tool, that is a clear display of inflamatory remarks and even harassment, not for one second do I believe this shit.
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2006, 04:57:37 PM »

with staements / comments like this one, it's no wonder she's his former publicist

right because it's the publicist's job to always paint a good picture but she was being cheated of money as was Linda Scott from whomever, slash or perla. I guess she had no other choice but to sue
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2006, 05:04:06 PM »

If I remember correctly Arlette was shown commenting quite a bit in the GNR Behind the Music.  She was still happy with Slash at that point.  She had a funky accent.  Where is she from?
I'm leaning towards believing what she's saying here.  Though the animal sacrafice stuff Shocked.  But all these recent rumors about his wife getting involved too much on the business end,  makes ya wonder  WTF is goin' on?

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »

right she was still slash's publicist at the time
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2006, 06:19:54 PM »

right because it's the publicist's job to always paint a good picture but she was being cheated of money as was Linda Scott from whomever, slash or perla. I guess she had no other choice but to sue

Was Linda actually employed by Slash? I thought that snakepit.org was her own Slash fan site. Also, always in the news on snakepit.org she spoke pretty highly of Perla when there was news to report about her and Slash. Perla doesn't sound like a bed of roses but Slash seems genuinely in love with her from the way he mentions her in some interviews. Of course I don't personally know Slash so it's hard to say what his true feelings are.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2006, 06:53:02 PM »

linda was never employeed but as any webmaster can tell you, the money to keep the site up has to come from somewhere. Slash used the site for years to communicate and stay in contact with fans through Linda. I'm guessing everything has always been cool between slash in linda the problem is once Perla entered the picture things changed from what I had been told.
SuperMike
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2006, 07:16:19 PM »

Boy, there are disturbing things to read on the internet nervous
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2006, 10:16:14 PM »

linda was never employeed but as any webmaster can tell you, the money to keep the site up has to come from somewhere. Slash used the site for years to communicate and stay in contact with fans through Linda. I'm guessing everything has always been cool between slash in linda the problem is once Perla entered the picture things changed from what I had been told.

I would assume that Perla saw a buck in having a website, and wanted to actually own her own and grab the merch money, so Linda (whom she may or may not have liked) was out in the cold re: contributions.

I know that many of Arlett's accusations are true because they've been confirmed by independent sources.? (Perla was a hooker and a Madam, Slash has admitted at least the latter, he was quite proud of her business acumen in that regard).?

She is the biggest problem re: the Velvet Revolver estrangements, but I don't think she was responsible for the Slash and Axl thing not working out.? (There was enough money in it that Perla would have pushed for it).? That was all Axl.?

I'm now hearing that Slash has filed for a legal separation from Perla, so maybe things will get back on track with VR.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2006, 10:31:34 PM »

I haven't heard anything about Slash and Perla being separated. In fact I heard somewhere that they are still together and quite happy. I guess that could be wrong because it seems there's a lot in his life people didn't know about.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Speed Stone
Banned
Opening Act

patiently waiting

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2006, 01:39:14 AM »

what a loser.

The one and only Speed Stone, reader since '99, member since 2002, had to delete my account due to severe insults by SLCPUNK
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2006, 04:58:22 AM »

what a loser.

Yes his former publicist is.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2006, 09:00:18 AM »

her voodoo business of killing animals, smearing animal's blood on their bodies,

Isn't Perla of Cuban origin? I think Santeria is more widespread than Voudou back there. Mainly use chicken, I believe.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2006, 09:13:54 AM »

I saw onone of the VR boards that Slash filled for divorce from Perla

http://www.undercover.com.au/news/2006/apr06/20060428_slash.html
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2006, 09:20:05 AM »

snakepit.org havent been updated since late january, and Linda isent replying to emails, something witch havent happened since 96/97 , so something is going on there, that's for sure..  Huh

I belive the "statement" from the publicist is true, from her point of view, and there is deffently bad blood between her and Slash, mostly due to something between her and Perla.. I cant belive Slash harming animals, that's the only thing I cant belive

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2006, 09:24:15 AM »

If Perla is really that bad and causes so much trouble I wonder why Slash stays married to her. She must have some good points.

Hey, people can change over time, and it's not so easy when you have children together either.. I would have divorced my ex-wife a year earlier than I did, if she was only my girlfriend and we dident have a kid together, but you try to walk an extra mile, if ther's children involved,you know?

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: