Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:03:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl interview on Rock In Rio website (no english yet)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl interview on Rock In Rio website (no english yet)  (Read 10979 times)
Lourenco
Rocker

lourencovc.com

« on: May 04, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »

There's a big article on GN'R at the Rock In Rio website.

It's still in portuguese.

Basically, more dates might surface in the next few days, and there's a part where Axl talks about living in New York for the past couple of months.
-------------------------------------------
http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/artigo.html?id=664435&lang=pt

"Guns N? Roses est?o de volta

A banda vai fazer tremer Nova Iorque com os quatro espect?culos de prepara??o para a digress?o Europeia. Em Portugal est?o no Rock in Rio-Lisboa.

Os bilhetes para os 4 espect?culos que os Guns N? Roses v?o realizar no Hammerstein Ballroom, em Nova Iorque, esgotaram em menos de 3 minutos.

Os concertos, que se realizam a 12, 14, 15 e 17 de Maio, servem de prepara??o para a digress?o europeia que a banda vai realizar e que come?a no dia 25 de Maio em Madrid, no audit?rio Juan Carlos I.

No dia 27 de Maio, a banda vai encabe?ar o cartaz do Rock in Rio-Lisboa 2006. H? muitos anos que os f?s aguardam pelo regresso de uma das maiores bandas de sempre.

"Ao longo da minha vida j? contratei 360 bandas e assisti a milhares de espect?culos mas confesso que aqueles que mais me impressionaram foram a actua??o de James Taylor, no Rock in Rio I, em 1985, e o show dos Guns n? Roses em 2001. Finalmente Axl Rose voltou aos palcos e parece que o seu afastamento resultou: todos estamos muito curiosos para o ver. Estou certo que a sua actua??o vai ser espectacular!", afirmou Roberto Medina com expectativa em rela??o ao espect?culo da banda.

A prop?sito dos espect?culos de prepara??o, Axl Rose afirma, num comunicado escrito, que "Nova Iorque sempre foi muito boa para os Guns e para mim. A resposta ao nosso ?ltimo espect?culo em Madison Square Garden foi espectacular. Estive os ?ltimos meses em Nova Iorque e passei momentos bastante agrad?veis. Conheci imensas pessoas fant?sticas e tanto eu como a banda estamos entusiasmados para fazer estes espect?culos, onde vamos tocar para os amigos ? antigos e novos ? antes de partirmos para a Europa".

Nesta digress?o europeia, os Guns N? Roses v?o aparecer numa mistura onde ser?o cabe?as de cartaz em diversos festivais como o Rock in Rio-Lisboa 2006 (Portugal), Download Festival (Reino Unido), Rock Am Ring (Alemanha), Gods Of Metal (It?lia), Novarock (?ustria), Graspop (B?gica), Roskilde (Dinamarca) e no A Heavy Day in The Park (Holanda).

Al?m disso, a banda ir? tamb?m fazer uma s?rie de espect?culos pr?prios em recintos fechados em Madrid, Budapeste, Praga, Vars?via, Paris, Zurique, Estocolmo, Oslo e Hels?nquia. De acordo com a informa??o da banda, a maioria destes espect?culos esgotou pouco tempo depois de ter sido iniciada a venda de bilhetes.

Os Guns N? Roses venderam mais de 65 mil bilhetes para o espect?culo de Estocolmo, Oslo e Hels?nquia em apenas algumas horas.

A informa??o divulgada hoje pela banda revela ainda que os Guns N? Roses v?o tamb?m estar em palco com os Rolling Stones para dois espect?culos especiais na Alemanha. Os Guns ser?o os ?convidados especiais? dos Stones no dia 10 de Julho em Nuremberga e a 12 de Julho em Leipzig.

A ?ltima vez que as duas bandas tocaram juntas foi em 1989, no Memorial Coliseum, em Los Angeles.

Nos pr?ximos dias os Guns N? Roses poder?o anunciar ainda mais datas de espect?culos. "
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 01:12:27 PM »

fockeing sheaaat!!

translate it!! hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 01:13:19 PM »

I would translate that, but it's gonna take forever!? hihi

And by the way... Medina is an idiot.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 01:13:41 PM »

Cool that he is doing interviews and what not. Yeah if anyone can translate that would be awesome.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 01:14:51 PM »

here is a quick translation

Guns N' Roses are back

The band is going to do to tremble News York with the four spectacles of preparation for the digression Europeia.  In Portugal are in the Rock one in Rio-Lisbon. 

The tickets for the 4 spectacles that the Guns N' Roses go to carry out in the Hammerstein Ballroom, in New York, exhausted in less of 3 minutes. 

The concerts, that are carried out to 12, 14, 15 and 17 of May, serve of preparation for the digression europeia that the band is going to carry out and that begins in the day 25 of May in Madrid, in the auditory one Juan Carlos I. 

In the day 27 of May, the band is going to head the large poster of the Rock one in Rio-Lisbon 2006.  There are many years that the fans await for the return of one of the biggest bands of always. 

"To the long one of my life already I hired 360 bands and I watched to thousands of spectacles but confessed that those that more impressed were myself the action of James Taylor, in the Rock one in Rio I, in 1985, and the show of the Guns n' Roses in 2001.  Finally Axl Rose come back to the stages and looks that his distance resulted: everybody we are very curious for him see.  I am correctly that to his action is going to be spectacular!", affirmed Roberto Medina with expectation regarding the spectacle of the band. 

Concerning the spectacles of preparation, Axl Rose affirms, in a written notice, that "New York always was very good for the Guns and for me.  The answer to ours last spectacle in Madison Square Garden was spectacular.  I was the last months in New York and I passed pleasant enough moments.  I knew immense so much and fantastic persons I eat the band we are enthusiastic for do these spectacles, where we are going to touch for the friends ? old and new ? before of we will resort to the Europe". 

In this digression europeia, the Guns N' Roses go to appear in a mixture where will be heads of large poster in diverse festivals as the Rock one in Rio-Lisbon 2006 (Portugal), Download Festival (United Kingdom), Rock Go Ring (Germany), Gods Of Metal (Italy), Novarock (Austria), Graspop (B?gica), Roskilde (Denmark) and in the TO Heavy Day in The Park (Holland). 

Beyond that, the band also is going to do a series of own spectacles in enclosures closed in Madrid, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Paris, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo and Hels?nquia.  According to the information of the band, the majority of these spectacles exhausted short time after to have been initiated the sale of tickets. 

The Guns N' Roses sold more of 65 thousand tickets for the spectacle of Stockholm, Oslo and Hels?nquia in barely some hours. 

The information divulged today by the band reveals even if the Guns N' Roses go also be in stage with the Rolling Stones for two special spectacles in the Germany.  The Guns will be the ?invited special? of the Stones in the day 10 of July in Nuremberga and to 12 of July in Leipzig. 

To last time that the two bands touched joints was in 1989, in the Memorable one Coliseum, in Los Angeles. 

In the near days the Guns N' Roses will be able to announce still more dates of spectacles.  "

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 01:15:22 PM »

Pretty poor translation, but here we go (its the only Axl quote in the article):

"About the upcoming gigs, Axl Rose says, in a announcement, that "New York was always very good to Guns and to me. The feedback to our last concert on Madison Square Garden was spetacular. I've been in the last months in NY and had very good times. I meet awesome people and me and the band are excited to do this gigs, where we'll play for friends - old and new ones - before going to Europe".

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 01:15:47 PM »

Does he mean us? His friends? Shocked

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 01:16:24 PM »

FUCKING TRANSLATE IT PROPERLY!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
guess this is our confirmation!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
finally!!! thanx axl! Cool

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 01:17:45 PM »

Nova Iorque sempre foi muito boa para os Guns e para mim. A resposta ao nosso ?ltimo espect?culo em Madison Square Garden foi espectacular. Estive os ?ltimos meses em Nova Iorque e passei momentos bastante agrad?veis. Conheci imensas pessoas fant?sticas e tanto eu como a banda estamos entusiasmados para fazer estes espect?culos, onde vamos tocar para os amigos ? antigos e novos ? antes de partirmos para a Europa".

"New York was always very good to Gn'r, and to me also. the response to our last show in madison Square garden was spectacular. i spent the last months in NYC and i had the most pleasant moments there. i met lots of amazing people. The band and i, are very excited about these shows ( NY), where we'll play for some old and new friends just before we head out to Europe."

that's the only part Axl speaks...

Chinese Democracy!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 01:18:21 PM »

Nos pr?ximos dias os Guns N? Roses poder?o anunciar ainda mais datas de espect?culos.

That's the part I'm interested on.

It means: "In the next few days, Guns N'Roses may announce even more dates"

« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 01:19:57 PM by MandyGnR » Logged
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 01:18:44 PM »

Nova Iorque sempre foi muito boa para os Guns e para mim. A resposta ao nosso ?ltimo espect?culo em Madison Square Garden foi espectacular. Estive os ?ltimos meses em Nova Iorque e passei momentos bastante agrad?veis. Conheci imensas pessoas fant?sticas e tanto eu como a banda estamos entusiasmados para fazer estes espect?culos, onde vamos tocar para os amigos ? antigos e novos ? antes de partirmos para a Europa".

"New York was always very good to Gn'r, and to me also. the response to our last show in madison Square garden was spectacular. i spent the last months in NYC and i had the most pleasant moments there. i met lots of amazing people. The band and i, are very excited about these shows ( NY), where we'll play for some old and new friends just before we head out to Europe."

that's the only part Axl speaks...

thanx man i really appreciate that! yes
cool to hear from uncle axl again! Grin

edit: this tour is getting HUGE! Shocked

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 01:19:15 PM »

Guns N' Roses Storm New York

Guns N? Roses? 4 warm up shows at New York?s Hammerstein Ballroom have sold out in less than 3 minutes.

The 4 shows on the 12, 14, 15 and 17 of May are warm ups for the European leg of the band?s forthcoming tour which starts on the 25th of May in Madrid at Juan Carlos I.

Axl Rose commented, "New York has always been so great to Guns and myself. The response to our last show at Madison Square Garden was nothing short of amazing.

I've spent the last couple of months here in New York. I?ve had a great time, met a lot of great people and the band and I are excited that we get to play New York City and play for the friends - both old and new - that we?ve made before we head to Europe."

The band are playing a mixture of headline Festival appearances including Rock In Rio in Portugal, Download at the UK?s famed Castle Donington, Rock Am Ring in Germany, Gods Of Metal in Italy, Novarock in Austria, Graspop in Belgium, Roskilde in Denmark, and A Heavy Day In The Park in Holland as well as their own headlining indoor shows in Madrid, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Paris, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki, most of which have been instant sellouts.

Following their strongest ticket sales for the event ever Download promoter Stuart Galbraith of Live Nation enthused, "The comeback of GN?R into the UK live market place has been quite phenomenal. GN?R along with Metallica and Tool will be headlining the biggest Download festival ever at Donington that for the first time in its history will sell out and in addition will also play to a sell out audience at Download Dublin ? it?s been a very long wait but it?s certainly been worth it - GN?R are back!"

Guns N? Roses have sold over 65,000 tickets in Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki in just a couple of hours. Promoter Thomas Johannson of Live Nation commented, "Guns N? Roses, the cornerstones of Rock, will forever and ever do sell outs.

New York promoter Randi Henner at Live Nation commented, "GN?R is as hot a ticket in NYC as anything I have seen in recent memory. It blew out in 3 minutes."

As part of the European tour, Guns N? Roses will also be reunited with the Rolling Stones for two special shows in Germany. Guns N? Roses will be the Stones? special guests on the 10th of July in Nurnburg and the 12th of July in Leipzig.

They last played together in 1989 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

Additional dates will be announced in due course.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 01:21:28 PM »

C'mon Mysteron, tell us a bit more about it.  hihi
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 01:21:39 PM »

Guns N' Roses Storm New York

Guns N? Roses? 4 warm up shows at New York?s Hammerstein Ballroom have sold out in less than 3 minutes.

The 4 shows on the 12, 14, 15 and 17 of May are warm ups for the European leg of the band?s forthcoming tour which starts on the 25th of May in Madrid at Juan Carlos I.

Axl Rose commented, "New York has always been so great to Guns and myself. The response to our last show at Madison Square Garden was nothing short of amazing.

I've spent the last couple of months here in New York. I?ve had a great time, met a lot of great people and the band and I are excited that we get to play New York City and play for the friends - both old and new - that we?ve made before we head to Europe."

The band are playing a mixture of headline Festival appearances including Rock In Rio in Portugal, Download at the UK?s famed Castle Donington, Rock Am Ring in Germany, Gods Of Metal in Italy, Novarock in Austria, Graspop in Belgium, Roskilde in Denmark, and A Heavy Day In The Park in Holland as well as their own headlining indoor shows in Madrid, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Paris, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki, most of which have been instant sellouts.

Following their strongest ticket sales for the event ever Download promoter Stuart Galbraith of Live Nation enthused, "The comeback of GN?R into the UK live market place has been quite phenomenal. GN?R along with Metallica and Tool will be headlining the biggest Download festival ever at Donington that for the first time in its history will sell out and in addition will also play to a sell out audience at Download Dublin ? it?s been a very long wait but it?s certainly been worth it - GN?R are back!"

Guns N? Roses have sold over 65,000 tickets in Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki in just a couple of hours. Promoter Thomas Johannson of Live Nation commented, "Guns N? Roses, the cornerstones of Rock, will forever and ever do sell outs.

New York promoter Randi Henner at Live Nation commented, "GN?R is as hot a ticket in NYC as anything I have seen in recent memory. It blew out in 3 minutes."

As part of the European tour, Guns N? Roses will also be reunited with the Rolling Stones for two special shows in Germany. Guns N? Roses will be the Stones? special guests on the 10th of July in Nurnburg and the 12th of July in Leipzig.

They last played together in 1989 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

thanx mysteron this is awesome! yes

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 01:34:53 PM »

Quote from: Axl

Does he mean us? His friends? Shocked

Only a guess but I think it was just a nicer way of him saying "fans"? Smiley

THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO TRANSLATED!!!? ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 01:36:07 PM »

So, is this the tour press release? Is that supposed to be somewhere? The gnronline.com still has nothing - and I guess it will stay like that. Tongue

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 01:40:21 PM »

Not too much new... but sweet stuff.

gnrevolution.com
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 01:41:15 PM »

So, is this the tour press release? Is that supposed to be somewhere? The gnronline.com still has nothing - and I guess it will stay like that. Tongue

When a press release does come we'll get more information then that

who knows if it will come. i think this is enough for now smoking beer

Origen
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 01:42:28 PM »

The UK tour right? Please say yes  hihi
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 01:45:41 PM »

When a press release does come we'll get more information then that
Maybe its not out there yet. I dunno, I just would like to know the source, because it looks like Sanctuary's article.

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: