Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:58:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  i got a listen in.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: i got a listen in.  (Read 18803 times)
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2006, 07:41:28 PM »

BA, thanks for sharing, I believe you and it sounds like the Illusion theory of these songs is multiplying, I know when people post info like this they are gonna be scrutinized like hell....so here are my thoughts:

#1, Please for the love of God stop putting your website as part of your automatic text...put it in your signature like the other 5,551 members do here...everyone has a local band that is important to them so it's not like one is more important than another's.

#2, I think it'd be alot easier for people to believe you, if you hadn't been the one who caused a "any way to filter personal message spamming?" thread http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=24899.0 in the Admin section back in the middle-to-late January.  My spam message from you came on January 18, 2006, at 09:35:22 PM.

ill do it how i have been doing it for years.if you dont like it then tuff.if you dont wanna checdk out the council then thats cool but i wont stop posting those links cos anyone who cares about bringing back some proper rock n roll should check them out.and dont say shit about them til you do.i would like to remind you i have been on this board for about 8 years so please dont tell me the rules.

http://www.myspace.com/councilband

I only said shit about them after I checked them out.   But I also gave you props
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2006, 07:41:44 PM »

dont know ether i should post this here but fuck it why not.the other day at a certain persons house i managed to sneak in a little listen to 6 new gnr tracks.i couldnt believe what i was hearing.anyway among them were twat,rhiad,catcher in the rye and a few others i dont know the names of.
i dont really know what to say other than its really not what i was expecting.so i have heard the proof that axl really has been busy.

you're a fag...all of these songs have been heard before whether from live recordings or from the leaks....this is nothing new...fuck you for being so gay
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »

no you didnt

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2006, 07:43:48 PM »

if you post anything i post in pms here then i will make sure you are sorry.

How Exactly?

Jonx
BA
Linkin Park's worst nightmare
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2006, 07:44:04 PM »

dont know ether i should post this here but fuck it why not.the other day at a certain persons house i managed to sneak in a little listen to 6 new gnr tracks.i couldnt believe what i was hearing.anyway among them were twat,rhiad,catcher in the rye and a few others i dont know the names of.
i dont really know what to say other than its really not what i was expecting.so i have heard the proof that axl really has been busy.

you're a fag...all of these songs have been heard before whether from live recordings or from the leaks....this is nothing new...fuck you for being so gay

sure.this is so funny listening to poeple who have never met me telling me what i have and havent heard.
go ask jarmo if he thinks im lying or chris g.

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
word and music-my only tool
BA
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »

How Exactly?

Jonx

how,i have many ways my friend.

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2006, 07:46:25 PM »

Wow, I just obtained another leak...

It contains a guitar solo that sounds "electric", the song is fast, and it has a couple screams. I can't remember the title, the chorus, or any full lines of lyrics even though I been waiting to hear this new material for 8 years, for some reason when I did hear it, I just can't really remember much about it. Also, I heard this disc when I went to the sun tanning booth, it was left in a cd player.... WOW!!!

Ohh... here check out this shitty band too..

www.crazytown.com

hihi
BA
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2006, 07:49:39 PM »

It contains a guitar solo that sounds "electric", the song is fast, and it has a couple screams. I can't remember the title, the chorus, or any full lines of lyrics even though I been waiting to hear this new material for 8 years, for some reason when I did hear it, I just can't really remember much about it. Also, I heard this disc when I went to the sun tanning booth, it was left in a cd player.... WOW!!!

www.crazytown.com

? hihi

very funny.i guess your a comedian.

well you clearly know nothing of my business.

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2006, 07:49:48 PM »

www.crazytown.com

hihi

Really I just heard 50 new Gnr tracks.  I was at the strip club scores in NYC and Axl walked in.  He requested that 5 strippers alternate giving him a lapdance to the cd and gave them each a copy of the cds.  He then shot every one in the club (except me I was in the bathroom screwing a stripper on the toilet) and walked out so no one could say anything.  Oh My God.

Check out this band.

limpbisquick.com
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2006, 07:50:59 PM »

www.crazytown.com

hihi

I love it Mr. I. ?Far too accurate for words. ?At any rate, can someone fix this BA jackass from polluting the board any further? ?He has already stirred up shit and is obviously doing it to promote his corny myspace that noone is showing any apparent interest in. ?Anyone that threatens people on the internet is a disposable pussy in the first place. ?Let alone the fact that he's blatently lying about hearing new tracks....

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2006, 07:51:23 PM »

www.crazytown.com

? hihi

true dat...this dude should be raped with a baseball bat for being such a douche...if you're going to claim you heard something....at least act like you know what you're talking about by describing what you heard...what a hairy, little cunt.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2006, 07:51:41 PM »

His name should be BS not BA
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2006, 07:53:12 PM »

How Exactly?

Jonx

how,i have many ways my friend.

Sure you do, like what....... banning people for violation of HTGTH PM Privacy Policy! This is getting pretty ridiculous!

Jonx
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2006, 07:53:53 PM »

I wouldn't blame you lot for not giving him any credits if he had just signed up, but Jesus, he's been a member since 2002! Plus, I have reasons to believe him. What happened to him wasn't anything impossible, it could have happened to any of us.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2006, 07:54:07 PM »

Ohh guys, don't repeat anything I say in ims because if you do, I'll have Jarmo shoot you. confused

Seriously man, I described CITR when I first heard it like this...

A bit of a mellow track, definitely piano driven, kind of along the lines of estranged when the piano part kicks in halfway through that song. At one poing Chris Pittman proves his worthiness to this band with some great synth dubbed in over the bass line from Tommy. Also, some cool "na na na's" going on in the backround... the track also features a guitar solo that I can't believe isn't slash....

I was able to type that after the FIRST time I heard CITR before it leaked.

I can't get why you cant do the same about ONE of the songs you heard... and you're a gnr fan that's been here for 8 years.
Gnr_man202
Headliner

...CD comes out when?

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2006, 07:54:43 PM »

What is the point of this thread?

No music.
No lyrics.
No proof.
Gay myspace page in every post.

Seriously? Post something proving that you actually did hear those tracks or else...go...somewhere...else? ?beer Grin

CD came out?!!!! CD came out?!!!!!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2006, 07:55:33 PM »

Ok, 1st of all someone just got 2 minus points for insulting.

2nd. BA is an old timer and I can personally guarantee for him NOT lying UNLESS it's April 1st all over again.

Now, stop the bashing and try to win something from this...

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2006, 07:56:34 PM »

2nd. BA is an old timer and I can personally guarantee for him NOT lying.

I've been trying to get a song description the whole time...

I've gotten.. "the solo sounds electric" and a bunch of myspace plugs...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2006, 07:57:35 PM »

2nd. BA is an old timer and I can personally guarantee for him NOT lying.

I've been trying to get a song description the whole time...

I've gotten.. "the solo sounds electric" and a bunch of myspace plugs...

Well, you're not the expert here, are you?

You're just someone with an email address of someone important.

BA has been here a lot more than you, and I personally know him, so I can guarantee for him.

boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2006, 08:00:58 PM »

well, if it is true, i suggest you go back to the house, tell him you installed something wrong. then snatched the disk

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: