Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 08:02:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do think the albums really coming out in FAll?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do think the albums really coming out in FAll?  (Read 14220 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2006, 01:59:18 PM »

Who knows... He has said that before.... I wont belive its out till i see the album on the shelves or in my hand....

you have a better chance of meeting jesus.. Live your lives people peace

Yeah, by going to see the shows....? Tongue

Nothing to get excited about? I guess you'll never get excited about anything GN'R related then.

I mean this year we've heard some new music, have shows happening, Axl making all kinds of apperances.... Nah, I guess it's business as usual. It's like 1997 all over again.

Oh wait....

/jarmo
well said.the album is the main thing to be excited over but there are plenty of things for us to be thankful for and theyve all happened this year

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2006, 02:11:49 PM »

hihi
where is that from?

I really hope he release it this year.. Don't think he will get another chance in media and stuff  Undecided

Originally it was a "Get your dick out Axl" poster (or whatever...) that someone threw onstage.
I put it in Photoshop to make my own point.

BTW, I think u are right about the last chance media stuff.
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2006, 02:28:58 PM »

All you people seem to do is whine and cry and bitch and complain.

I do believe the album will be out this fall. Axl says it will. When has Axl ever said in the past when it was going to released? When have we even seen Axl so much the past several years? He's out in the public eye again. He just appeared on the radio. New pics surface on the internet all the time now. Dozens of shows have been confirmed. This is all the buildup to the big payoff toward the end of this year. Chinese Democracy is warming up.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm missing something. But I've never heard Axl say before when the realease was going to happen until this year. I remember at the end of the VMAs, when Kurt Loder asked him if we'd see it soon, Axl said, "You'll see it ... I don't know if soon's the word." Now he's saying it'll be released in the fall, which IS soon. That's also when they're supposed to start the US leg of the tour, so all you people can stop whining about not having a CD out before the tour. We're probably the only people in the world who even fucking care about that shit. All the shows overseas have already sold out; yet they have no new CD to listen to. They just want to see GNR. That's all you people should care about, too. I don't care if Axl comes out and plays nothing but covers; plays the whole Spaghetti Incident CD and nothing else. I just want to see Axl perform. It's like ... rarer than seeing Big Foot get it on doggy-style with the Loch Ness monster and more anticipated than Christ's return.

Here Today . . .
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2006, 02:30:19 PM »

Axl gave many false release times. And please do not ever compare Axl Rose to the return of Christ.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2006, 02:36:59 PM »

Axl gave many false release times. And please do not ever compare Axl Rose to the return of Christ.

Well said. People take the hero worship a little too far here. Axl has a great musical mind, and great vision. Guns is far and away my favorite band. And even if you want to debate if Christ was really the son of God, he still helped the world alot more than the return of Axl Rose is going to.

Please get a reality check.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2006, 03:14:29 PM »

Who knows... He has said that before.... I wont belive its out till i see the album on the shelves or in my hand....

you have a better chance of meeting jesus.. Live your lives people peace

Yeah, by going to see the shows....? Tongue

Nothing to get excited about? I guess you'll never get excited about anything GN'R related then.

I mean this year we've heard some new music, have shows happening, Axl making all kinds of apperances.... Nah, I guess it's business as usual. It's like 1997 all over again.

Oh wait....

/jarmo

I'm excited to see axl play live..  I'm glad shows are happeing, but cd is what I want more then anything really.. It's not a gnr return for me, it's just my favorite singer from back in the day with some dudes still unsure when his album is coming out..
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2006, 04:20:29 PM »

And even if you want to debate if Christ was really the son of God, he still helped the world alot more than the return of Axl Rose is going to.

But I thought Axl was the Messiah.  Undecided Are you telling me he isn't?

Here Today . . .
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2006, 04:31:28 PM »

And even if you want to debate if Christ was really the son of God, he still helped the world alot more than the return of Axl Rose is going to.

But I thought Axl was the Messiah.? Undecided Are you telling me he isn't?

Not the Messiah...?  That's just downright blasphemous!   Wink
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2006, 04:31:51 PM »

I hope it does, coz otherwise we will have to wait till his death to hear it! Cry

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2006, 04:42:53 PM »

But I thought Axl was the Messiah.  Undecided Are you telling me he isn't?

Have you heard the news about Santa Claus?  Shocked
kaddisonmoore
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2006, 06:11:23 PM »

I don't believe it till I have it in my cd-player.
i concur

the hardest part this troubled heart has ever yet been through now...
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=icecream&act=idx
Greatest Fucking Forum Ever Made By Myself and a friend
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2006, 08:15:48 PM »

"Soon is not the word"
I wouldnt go betting on a fall release.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2006, 08:18:50 PM »

"Soon is not the word"
I wouldnt go betting on a fall release.

I wouldnt either. But at some point the waiting has to end. People will stop caring at some point. Especially if this is 2002 part 2.

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2006, 08:34:48 PM »

I think we will finally see the album this fall.  You know he's excited about it, hell, he's playing the damn thing everywhere he goes.  The fall date also coinsides with the rumored US tour.  The ball is rolling, and FINALLY I'm getting excited.

GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2006, 08:50:53 PM »

Although Axl does what he wants when he wants, I can't see management being ok with a huge buildup and tour, and Clear Channel being ok with a U.S. tour, without the album. He was slammed in the press last time, and i don't know that anyone else would risk the $ over this with no album.

bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2006, 08:59:08 PM »

No one knows for sure if/when the CD is going to come out.
But, I can't remember this much action in past years...2006 is off to a good start for Axl and Company.  So, I am optimistic that this is the year.  Not since 2002 have I felt this way.  Axl seems to be out alot and talking...he seems prepared to get this machine rolling once again...or so, I keep telling myself.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »

I sure hope so, if its not out this year, im bailing on waiting like this

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Parabola
Headliner

Here Today... Gone to Axl's

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2006, 10:33:47 PM »

I think it's a mistake to release it in the fall because here we are with another tour without an album. ?Iwould guess that people listen to more music in the summer because of all the related activities, so he's blowing it. ?I hope for the people going to the shows this summer that the band will actually play some new stuff. ?If it's all Appetite and UYI material then we are in trouble.

I agree another tour without a new album, seems like a bad move?Huh?
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2006, 10:49:36 PM »

if it comes out in the fall it comes out if it doesnt then it doesnt, fuck it .... i mean say they tour with no cd again, im still going to go, gnr will do whatever they want,

MJRoses23
Rocker

JORDAN FOR THE WIN!!!

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2006, 02:33:57 AM »

If they end up touring with no album ill be dissapointed but ill still go see them.  If this ens up like 02 again and the whole thing gets cancled i may finally start to lose interest/faith.  But it just dont seem likely that it will.  I cant imagine so many people booking them and supporting them witout some assurance that this will end on a positive note and there will be an album, not after 02...

"Its not how hard you push along the way...its having something left to finish"

-Michael Jordan
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: