Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:03:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Whats the story with Steven Adler and sucking dicks? (serious question)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whats the story with Steven Adler and sucking dicks? (serious question)  (Read 11149 times)
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« on: May 10, 2006, 07:30:04 PM »

Is there a reason people say this or is it simply them ratting on him because they dont like him?
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 06:17:43 AM »

He admitted it himself in a metalsludge interview recently. I'm sure you'll find it in the news archive of the Here Today Gone To Hell homepage. Sometime in the January- March section I would guess. Could have been the end of 2005 either I can't remember.

AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 03:21:26 PM »

when him and slash were kids theyd walk around the strip and skip school drinking booze and some chicks would pick them up they would fuck them and get some coke and occasionally a guy woujld come by and steven would suck his dick for 30 bucks and some coke.

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 07:18:16 PM »

It's not new to the GNR forray.......I just found out today that a long time ago on stage Marilyn Manson gave Robin Finck's pipe a quick smoking.  Neat-o, I didn't make that up either!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
RichardNixon
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »

It's not new to the GNR forray.......I just found out today that a long time ago on stage Marilyn Manson gave Robin Finck's pipe a quick smoking.? Neat-o, I didn't make that up either!

I read that, but Manson could be full of shit. He also said he told Axl about "Look at your game girl."
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 12:46:58 AM »

It's not new to the GNR forray.......I just found out today that a long time ago on stage Marilyn Manson gave Robin Finck's pipe a quick smoking.  Neat-o, I didn't make that up either!

...what?  Shocked

rofl rofl rofl
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 08:43:08 AM »

yeah, Steve has made alot of npoise about sucking dicks recently
Sandinista
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 07:33:41 PM »

You didn't, but someone else did.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 07:58:07 PM »

It's not new to the GNR forray.......I just found out today that a long time ago on stage Marilyn Manson gave Robin Finck's pipe a quick smoking.? Neat-o, I didn't make that up either!

Yep that someone else would be Marilyn Manson.....maybe you'll take his word for it?  Plus there were fans in attendance that saw it also.  I'm not judging, just pointing out a fact of something that happened. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 08:11:34 PM »

Yep that someone else would be Marilyn Manson.....maybe you'll take his word for it?  Plus there were fans in attendance that saw it also.  I'm not judging, just pointing out a fact of something that happened. 

Excuse me, this is important.
Did Finck ask for that or was it Manson who volunteered...?

I hope it's the second...  nervous
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 10:11:33 PM »

Yep that someone else would be Marilyn Manson.....maybe you'll take his word for it?? Plus there were fans in attendance that saw it also.? I'm not judging, just pointing out a fact of something that happened.?

Excuse me, this is important.
Did Finck ask for that or was it Manson who volunteered...?

I hope it's the second...? nervous

The story is at a very early Manson show Finck came out in some S & M gear as part of the stage show and his wang was exposed.  Manson went over and put the exposed wang in his mouth for like 5 seconds as part of the act and that was it.

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 10:18:08 PM »

I laugh every time I see this topic title.  Especially the '(serious question)' part.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 11:17:22 PM »

Source

Is it true that he blew the guitarist for Nine Inch Nails?

"It happened. I didn't plan it out. It just happened. We ended up laughing about it later. Everybody seems so taken back by it. My parents were there. They weren't even shocked about it, so I don't know why anyone else is. Ever since then, people have been questioning my sexuality. Am I gay, straight, bi-sexual? To ask me that is to be ignorant to what Marilyn Manson stands for. Marilyn Manson transcends morality, and sexuality. He's a gray area. I don't like putting a label on anything. Yet surely Mr. Manson can objectively understand how his actions on stage could shock some people. Yes, I see where they would be taken back. People's real fears start to come out when you do something like that. A lot of macho guys started calling me 'faggot,' wanted to start a fight with me. Why would they want to _fight_ me 'cause I did that? Obviously, it scared them. I'm confident enough with my sexuality where I can do something like that. Anyone who knows me knows I like girls."
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 11:32:29 PM »

Source

Is it true that he blew the guitarist for Nine Inch Nails?

"It happened. I didn't plan it out. It just happened. We ended up laughing about it later. Everybody seems so taken back by it. My parents were there. They weren't even shocked about it, so I don't know why anyone else is. Ever since then, people have been questioning my sexuality. Am I gay, straight, bi-sexual? To ask me that is to be ignorant to what Marilyn Manson stands for. Marilyn Manson transcends morality, and sexuality. He's a gray area. I don't like putting a label on anything. Yet surely Mr. Manson can objectively understand how his actions on stage could shock some people. Yes, I see where they would be taken back. People's real fears start to come out when you do something like that. A lot of macho guys started calling me 'faggot,' wanted to start a fight with me. Why would they want to _fight_ me 'cause I did that? Obviously, it scared them. I'm confident enough with my sexuality where I can do something like that. Anyone who knows me knows I like girls."

He's a pervert.

...but his music kicks ass!
tastyfish
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 07:28:34 AM »

The story about adler was floating around for years. When metal sludge asked him abou it he said that he would sometimes let a guy suck his dick, because he couldn't get a girl to do it.

The manson thing is just a story started by manson for publicity.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2006, 02:41:41 PM »

The story about adler was floating around for years. When metal sludge asked him abou it he said that he would sometimes let a guy suck his dick, because he couldn't get a girl to do it.

The manson thing is just a story started by manson for publicity.

a guy on the strip sucked Steves dick when he was 13. thats it.

the Manson story is true, I even heard there's a video about it.

now to this...who the FUCK cares? are you all raging homophobes?
I liked what Manson said up there where someone quoted him, like someone seeing something like that and wanting to fight him...wtF is that about? apes.
people need to start learning to be a little less "redneck" in their views IMO.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
SourBaby
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 12:06:47 PM »

People like to make asses out of celebs so just get over it

"You Can Use Your Illusion Let it take you where it may, we live and learn but then sometimes it's best to walk away"
cntymcshtballs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 01:15:56 PM »

when him and slash were kids theyd walk around the strip and skip school drinking booze and some chicks would pick them up they would fuck them and get some coke and occasionally a guy woujld come by and steven would suck his dick for 30 bucks and some coke.

what is ur source for this. Im not sayin it aint true, just wondering.

BTW y r u all so freaked out by robin get his dick sucked by manson.  Its not a big deal. guys suck other dudes dick everyday, get over it.  I dont see the problem with it.  So what if Steven sucked a cock or recieved a blow job from a dude.  "Does that make him gay or bi? OMG OMG OMG nervous" Who gives a fuck if it does.  Gay folks have always existed it shouldnt be like a taboo anymore so get over it.  Why is it a big deal if robin wanted his dick sucked by manson. Im not saying he did, but i just dont see why that would be bad.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 12:07:34 AM »

Don't be so quick to file the Manson/Finck story under "Fact" yet. Robin says Manson is a sensationalist...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: