Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:57:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Celebrities at the NYC shows
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrities at the NYC shows  (Read 24062 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2006, 08:08:26 PM »

I saw Merck the first night watching Bullet.. he shook the singers hand as he walked off the stage and nodded, from what I could tell from a distance. I found it interesting that Axl never acknowledged BFMV for opening. Usually you get the obligatory "I'd like to thank so and so for opening for us." bullshit, nothing from Axl at any of the shows.

Sunday nights show there was some wannabe that looked alot like Kevin Federline in the lower booth for awhile with Mickey Rourke and Jimmy Fallon, befor e moving up one balcony. Not sure if it was but someone caught the crowds attention as they were constantly chanting "You suck", "You're a fake", and flipping the middle finger all night until Guns came on.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Elrothiel
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2006, 08:18:51 PM »

I wonder who that was!?
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2006, 08:25:39 PM »

I saw Merck the first night watching Bullet.. he shook the singers hand as he walked off the stage and nodded, from what I could tell from a distance. I found it interesting that Axl never acknowledged BFMV for opening. Usually you get the obligatory "I'd like to thank so and so for opening for us." bullshit, nothing from Axl at any of the shows.

Sunday nights show there was some wannabe that looked alot like Kevin Federline in the lower booth for awhile with Mickey Rourke and Jimmy Fallon, befor e moving up one balcony. Not sure if it was but someone caught the crowds attention as they were constantly chanting "You suck", "You're a fake", and flipping the middle finger all night until Guns came on.

I kind of feel sorry for a lot of opening bands, but BFMV got a lot of publicity out of it.

I reckon Sebastian Bach should have opened for GnR - thatd be fucking insane  peace
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2006, 09:31:52 PM »

Don;t know if this was mentioned yet:
On May 14th, on the lower left balcony near the stage where I was, I saw Mickey Rourke (ugly man) along with a whole slew of hot ass chicks - one of which was one the 5 official Victoria Secret Angels. She knew all the words to the GNR songs as well (at least the popular ones).
If anybody gives me the 5 names, I could pick one out and tell you (not Adriana, not Heidi and not Gisele)

MNW

Tyra or Alessandra?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 09:33:31 PM by dolphin » Logged
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2006, 09:49:48 PM »

what the hell was doing Enrique Iglesias there??? Undecided hihi he got the wrong gay room geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez? Roll Eyes

oh and i think it's alessandra i don't think Tyra Banks is a fan of guns i really doubt that   Undecided

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: