Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:13:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Madrid, Spain- May 25th Show
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Madrid, Spain- May 25th Show  (Read 188831 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #240 on: May 25, 2006, 05:21:22 PM »

if i remember correctly, rhiad was supposed to be played on the hammerstein shows as a bonus (with twat etc....)

it was also part of most of the setlists in november/december 2002 i think. they didn`t play it though, except for one time in detroit...

at least that`s what i heard....

i just want to say, that it`s not very likely, that they`ll play rhiad tonight... it`d be cool though...
Yeah, you're right. But they played Rhiad in all the 2002 shows in Europe (minus Leeds).

And Rhiad is an AWESOME song. Most people who don't like judge it by the crap bootlegs...

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #241 on: May 25, 2006, 05:21:39 PM »

Ok, so has the band started playing or not? What time is it in Spain right now, about 23:10?

23.12 smoking

Weren't they due on at 23:00 ?

you do know axl,right?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #242 on: May 25, 2006, 05:22:01 PM »

I'm curious as to how Silkworms sounds nowadays, if they still play it in studio. It sounded pretty cool in RIR 3 but it seemed it needed some work, but it could become a kick ass song
Speedy0587
Headliner

Go Bananas!

« Reply #243 on: May 25, 2006, 05:22:48 PM »

Wow, the guys on this Spanish radio station seem like they are talking soooo fast. Its insane! Very cool language though
Micky.Fegz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #244 on: May 25, 2006, 05:23:02 PM »

noooooooo not rhaid? no

shit song title
shit meaning behind the song
shit song

Huh wish to elaborate, while we wait for show to start?

its just after all this time i thought these new songs would be totally mind blowing ! "Better" is and i really like maddy but songs like rhaid and i.r.s sound like a shitty garage bands song ! do you know what i mean ?

did you read the rolling stone interview from january 13th 2006?

axl said something along the lines of "everyone will find their favourites on CD"

i seriously love IRS and rhiad is even as a crappy live boot a great song. i can`t wait for a studio version... ok

fair enough ! just seems like a waste of studio time to me ! but who knows all the new songs are changing soooo it could be different and sound better but i still think i.r.s is very poor song for axl's standards yes !
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 05:24:53 PM by Micky.Fegz » Logged

now we all know better Wink

www.myspace.com/bulletsforteeth
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #245 on: May 25, 2006, 05:23:16 PM »

Ok, so has the band started playing or not? What time is it in Spain right now, about 23:10?

23.12 smoking

Weren't they due on at 23:00 ?

you do know axl,right?

I thought they were due at 22:00
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #246 on: May 25, 2006, 05:23:26 PM »

its just after all this time i thought these new songs would be totally mind blowing ! "Better" is and i really like maddy but songs like rhaid and i.r.s sound like a shitty garage bands song ! do you know what i mean ?

I know... still I think I.R.S. has lot of potential and I know final version will kick some ass... I have yet to hear a decent version of Rhiad to make my judgement!
Shiryu
Headliner

« Reply #247 on: May 25, 2006, 05:23:32 PM »

I want Oh My God! Smiley

Me too man, I wanted to hear that so badly at Hammerstein but got "Better" instead hihi drool

Shiryu.

*We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!*
anythinggoes
« Reply #248 on: May 25, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »

Wow, the guys on this Spanish radio station seem like they are talking soooo fast. Its insane! Very cool language though

its just we dont understand it well i dont anyway are they playing the show or what
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #249 on: May 25, 2006, 05:25:12 PM »

DAWN it's 23:25 pm, they still didn't start the show. It's crazy, what the hell are they doing?

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
TheRaven
Rocker

« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2006, 05:25:39 PM »

its just we dont understand it well i dont anyway are they playing the show or what
Hey, how'd you get positive Karma? I thought you could only get negative? Anyway, I hope they play Rhiad, I'd like a good quality boot of that song. I think it has a lot of promise.

Raven
cibol
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »

I am listening this Mariskalrock.com radio station and they are not even talking about the concert.... you guys know any other?
BTW: Pinball  it's me Cibele, cibol...happy birthday man!!!
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:17 PM »

DAWN it's 23:25 pm, they still didn't start the show. It's crazy, what the hell are they doing?

How do we know anyway, does anyone here have any contacts at the show?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:20 PM »

I'm Spanish ?and i'm listening to the radio station and these idiots are speaking about shit I really don't care about. ?Don't worry you are not miossing anything. ?You woul think there wasn't even a GNR show tonight ?listening to these douchebags.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:26 PM »

I wonder if I listen long enough, I'll understand it?

I turned it off anyway.....I can't be sure if they are gonna play it live. ?Seems GNR are taking their time getting to the stage huh? lol

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:33 PM »

Wow. ?It is getting pretty late over there.

bumblerocks
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:49 PM »

um, axl is notorious for going on stage late, i thought you knew this? nervous
anythinggoes
« Reply #257 on: May 25, 2006, 05:26:57 PM »

being gnr

Hey, how'd you get positive Karma? I thought you could only get negative? Anyway, I hope they play Rhiad, I'd like a good quality boot of that song. I think it has a lot of promise.

Raven

its a secret i cant tell ?Lips Sealed
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2006, 05:27:07 PM »

Raven

What is this Karma thing for?
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2006, 05:28:34 PM »

i need more links to other spanish radio stations please
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: