Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 09:53:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rio sound?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rio sound?  (Read 17981 times)
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2006, 09:44:11 PM »

I think it probably sounded different there? I mean, wouldnt Axl totally storm of stage if it was that bad on his end?
joneslloyd
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... er... dead tomorrow...? maybe?..

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2006, 09:44:47 PM »

You could be right actually!

Ron seemed to be 'hearing' his solo, even though i definitley didn't

hmmm

i feel the need to pass blind blame!! hehe

Seriously though, it's someone's fault...
joneslloyd
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... er... dead tomorrow...? maybe?..

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 09:45:07 PM »

Yeah

i think the band themselves gave it a lot of effort and put on a great show.

But ARGGG the sound team Sad disappointing to say the least
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2006, 09:45:12 PM »

I think it probably sounded different there? I mean, wouldnt Axl totally storm of stage if it was that bad on his end?

Maybe, I think he'd just stop and tell them to get it right. lol
Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2006, 09:45:28 PM »

I agree, I think it was just the AOL stream that sounded like ass.  I bet the show sounded great on their end.

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2006, 09:49:59 PM »

can we expect good sound all the way through when we're able to download the show possibly?  maybe?  hopefully?
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2006, 09:52:53 PM »

for gods sake it was the mix for the live stream that was shit!! If the mix was that bad at the show don't you think axl would have got it sorted?? He usually does.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2006, 09:53:54 PM »

for gods sake it was the mix for the live stream that was shit!! If the mix was that bad at the show don't you think axl would have got it sorted?? He usually does.

I hope so

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2006, 10:00:05 PM »

dudes,every song sounded awsome.all you had to do was alter your pc speakers when the sound changed

Yeah, ok.....

DID YOU TRY IT MUTHA FUKER.......NO

DID I........... YES

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT DIDNT HELP WITH THE SOUND? ? ? ?

I DID IT AND IT SOUNDED GREAT FOR ME  yes   rant   ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Origen
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2006, 10:02:37 PM »

No because it was a bad mix not bad quality. Unless you were at the concert I doubt you'll hear it any other way.
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2006, 10:03:03 PM »

dudes,every song sounded awsome.all you had to do was alter your pc speakers when the sound changed

Yeah, ok.....

DID YOU TRY IT MUTHA FUKER.......NO

DID I........... YES

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT DIDNT HELP WITH THE SOUND? ? ? ?

I DID IT AND IT SOUNDED GREAT FOR ME? yes? ?rant? ?ok

\Again, I am not listening on a fucking computer.....you can take you caps lock off too, that is retarded...

second I am listening on a home theatre through my XM Satellite Radio , which is picking up a feed from the SOUND BOARD,
and it isn;t like I am the only one on the board saying it sounded like shit,

you know it is ok to tell the truth, Axl won't hate you....maybe he'll even take a closer look at who runs the shows, because I was at the 17th gig and it rocked,  this was bad and it is ok to have a bad gig....

fucking shit dicks

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2006, 10:04:29 PM »

You should listen to Rock in Rio III - the mix was fucked up, but tonight it was even worse.

Axl only hears the mix in his earpiece at half-volume so he can hear himself sing, he wouldn't be able to tell if something was wrong anyway.
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2006, 10:05:01 PM »

the live stream doesn't ?remix the fucking audio it takes what it is given....

mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 10:05:22 PM »

If what we heard was reality ..

All right, now I would really like to write a couple of things, I think this man deserves it.

This is probably one of the best Guns N' Roses concerts ever !
Problem was with vocal mix and mix in total. You could barely hear Axl for half of a concert and so and guitars.
I have the feeling they started it in the bad rhythm, don't think Axl was prepared to express him so much, but he was into tryin to do it, that's for sure.

Then, all get fucked with Robin's start Sweet child o'mine - too fast, without feeling.

Problem continued with some jerk who handles the mix, I would kill that guy, kinda like he was doing on purpose.
I think that Axl doesn't feel like he should be louder in the mix when he sings IRS - well, he should. For example, mixing war right on Better. His voice is great, but people need to hear it. That's why reactions were so bad. It' sthe same thing with TWAT! You can't hear him ! That's gotta be fixed.

Something else, what happend with the New York November Rain version - it's the best version ever, he needs to sing it with lower voice, more like a man. It sounds unbelieveble!

Richard and Robin's - Wonderfull, it's unbelieveble duo and guitar playing.

Last five songs, starting with You Colud Be Mine were perfect !Knockin on the heaven's door was AMAZING ! With so much feeling ! He did a great job with that one, too! But the crowd was already out of touch.

Also,I feel that paradise city version from New York 15.05 was better a little, but this one's great, too.

Everything about this concert, how it was concipiated, James Brown, funk part was absolutly awsome !
It was just bad luck with mixing !

Anybody that knows anything about music knows that this band can play whatever want, cause they are able to play it!

Hey, even Ron's Don't cry was great idea !

That's about it. And this is The TRUTH !

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2006, 10:05:37 PM »

The sound mix on this was horrible, but I agree that I don't think the band members know it. ?If Axl knew that his mic cut out, I think he might of flipped out lol. ?I can't know that for sure, but past performace indicates it Wink

I think the sound at the show was awesome, but however it gets to the AOL stream, it didn't go right Sad ?As someone said earlier, I could hear the freaking BONGOS louder than any guitar for one song. ?

Awesome performance otherwise though ?ok

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2006, 10:05:53 PM »

You should listen to Rock in Rio III - the mix was fucked up, but tonight it was even worse.

Axl only hears the mix in his earpiece at half-volume so he can hear himself sing, he wouldn't be able to tell if something was wrong anyway.

Thank you,

Everyone is afraid to say how they feel, it SUCKED, it was worse the RIR 3, and the MTV VMA

asstvp1009
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2006, 10:06:14 PM »

not true, the mix was absolutely horrible.
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2006, 10:07:59 PM »

If what we heard was reality ..

All right, now I would really like to write a couple of things, I think this man deserves it.

This is probably one of the best Guns N' Roses concerts ever !
Problem was with vocal mix and mix in total. You could barely hear Axl for half of a concert and so and guitars.
I have the feeling they started it in the bad rhythm, don't think Axl was prepared to express him so much, but he was into tryin to do it, that's for sure.

Then, all get fucked with Robin's start Sweet child o'mine - too fast, without feeling.

Problem continued with some jerk who handles the mix, I would kill that guy, kinda like he was doing on purpose.
I think that Axl doesn't feel like he should be louder in the mix when he sings IRS - well, he should. For example, mixing war right on Better. His voice is great, but people need to hear it. That's why reactions were so bad. It' sthe same thing with TWAT! You can't hear him ! That's gotta be fixed.

Something else, what happend with the New York November Rain version - it's the best version ever, he needs to sing it with lower voice, more like a man. It sounds unbelieveble!

Richard and Robin's - Wonderfull, it's unbelieveble duo and guitar playing.

Last five songs, starting with You Colud Be Mine were perfect !Knockin on the heaven's door was AMAZING ! With so much feeling ! He did a great job with that one, too! But the crowd was already out of touch.

Also,I feel that paradise city version from New York 15.05 was better a little, but this one's great, too.

Everything about this concert, how it was concipiated, James Brown, funk part was absolutly awsome !
It was just bad luck with mixing !

Anybody that knows anything about music knows that this band can play whatever want, cause they are able to play it!

Hey, even Ron's Don't cry was great idea !

That's about it. And this is The TRUTH !

Best Guns N' Roses concert ever?  Was it really?
Better than Paris Pay per View, better than Ritz 1988, better than any of the NY Shows this month

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2006, 10:08:13 PM »

I don't know why the RIR sound guys suck balls.  I'd  trust half the htgth board on the sound board than their own sound guys
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2006, 10:10:37 PM »

damn sound!!  Angry it was aweful  no

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: