Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:16:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum  (Read 57448 times)
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #340 on: June 05, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »

The last line of the article says it all.  Some believe him and some believe he got a beat down. 

Annie
« Reply #341 on: June 05, 2006, 06:35:20 PM »

Since Axl was nice enough to do this acoustic show it's only natural that people  should and would make space for him! It's like when the surgeons round on their patients in the morning, everybody stops what they are doing to listen to them out of respect!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #342 on: June 05, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »

Yeah axl moved his gfs drink so it would not spill on here, what an asshole axl was? Roll Eyes

ahhh good old delusional dave is back.? I am sure Axl's side of the story is more plausible because he has a history of being so honest with his fans, bandmates, etc.? You know what all you nut swingers, I know PLENTY of people who could beat Axl's ass (young and old Axl).? It can happen.? Axl is not invincible.

Why dont you go read the REPORTS of the people that WERE AT THE SHOW and see what they said, they all said that axl just tried to move her drink and a few said it had to do with axl moving hear coat. You problem is the facts are all there but? you dont wan to believe them. The fact was Axl did nothing wrong, all the reports say he was minding his own business,? I am sorry if you cannot accept that

Can you explain the Hilfiger racist boycott?

He was said to have made some comment about his clothing being for whites or something to that effect and a lot of people boycotted his clothing because of it. It is now said to have been false but not many non white people buy his clothing because of his supposted comments.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
RichardNixon
« Reply #343 on: June 05, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »

Defending himself?  Roll Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #344 on: June 05, 2006, 06:38:59 PM »

Yeah axl moved his gfs drink so it would not spill on here, what an asshole axl was  Roll Eyes

Am you were there and you know what exactly happened Roll Eyes

He didn't have to be, Axl said it himself in a radio interview......... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #345 on: June 05, 2006, 06:41:45 PM »

This guy is  liar and lame. Axl was nice enough not to beat his ass, and now he is walking around telling people he beat the guy up. What a joke.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #346 on: June 05, 2006, 06:44:30 PM »

He was said to have made some comment about his clothing being for whites or something to that effect and a lot of people boycotted his clothing because of it. It is now said to have been false

No, its not said to be false, it is false.  That you ignored that fact is typical.

but not many non white people buy his clothing because of his supposted comments.

Show me some kind of evidence for this.

Im going to go out on a limb and make a prediction: you cant.
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #347 on: June 05, 2006, 07:12:44 PM »

Yeah axl moved his gfs drink so it would not spill on here, what an asshole axl was  Roll Eyes

ahhh good old delusional dave is back.  I am sure Axl's side of the story is more plausible because he has a history of being so honest with his fans, bandmates, etc.  You know what all you nut swingers, I know PLENTY of people who could beat Axl's ass (young and old Axl).  It can happen.  Axl is not invincible.

Why dont you go read the REPORTS of the people that WERE AT THE SHOW and see what they said, they all said that axl just tried to move her drink and a few said it had to do with axl moving hear coat. You problem is the facts are all there but  you dont wan to believe them. The fact was Axl did nothing wrong, all the reports say he was minding his own business,  I am sorry if you cannot accept that

I am sure that all of the REPORTS of people who WERE AT THE SHOW are 100% accurate!  They were in a bar in NYC.  Contrary to what you may believe psycho not everybody was watching Axl the entire time.  Last time I checked, bars in NYC are loud.  Is it possible, just POSSIBLE, that maybe the people reporting from the show are GNR fans who heard from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from Axl's bodyguard that Axl was JUST trying to move a drink and it set Tommy off? 

Wow, you are too gullible... maybe I should give this a try.  Hey Dave, I heard from a guy who's gf was outiside the club that Axl was talking to the bartender at Plum right before the fight happened and said that the sky was not blue. 
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #348 on: June 05, 2006, 07:15:24 PM »

He was said to have made some comment about his clothing being for whites or something to that effect and a lot of people boycotted his clothing because of it. It is now said to have been false

No, its not said to be false, it is false.? That you ignored that fact is typical.

but not many non white people buy his clothing because of his supposted comments.

gossid stories like these always gets twisted...

tommy hilfiger's clothes was made by people in the east that was underpaid and that was not protected by any labour laws etc etc... he did get hasseled alot for this a while back... i'm not going to use time searching for this because i don't give a flying fuck, but i'm sure it'll be quite easy to dig up a few articles about it if you'd care...

that said, a story always have to sides... i guess both axl and tommy have told the story from their point of view, whos telling the full trouth? probobly none of them...

i tend to lean on Axl tho because i'm a fan of him and after all, tommy was the one who was carried out kicking and screaming lol! hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #349 on: June 05, 2006, 07:18:15 PM »

No, its not said to be false, it is false.? That you ignored that fact is typical.

Does not matter if he said it or not there was still a boycott on his clothing because of supposted comments he made. So you are wrong and I am right.   You are going to try and claim there was not a boycott on his clothing line or some comments he may or may not have said?

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #350 on: June 05, 2006, 07:21:01 PM »

Does not matter if he said it or not there was still a boycott on his clothing because of supposted comments he made. So you are wrong and I am right.   You are going to try and claim there was not a boycott on his clothing line or some comments he may or may not have said?

Im asking for you to show evidence of a boycott over these false comments.

Youre one post in and it seems my prediction was accurate.  Shocked
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #351 on: June 05, 2006, 07:21:17 PM »

Yeah axl moved his gfs drink so it would not spill on here, what an asshole axl was? Roll Eyes

ahhh good old delusional dave is back.? I am sure Axl's side of the story is more plausible because he has a history of being so honest with his fans, bandmates, etc.? You know what all you nut swingers, I know PLENTY of people who could beat Axl's ass (young and old Axl).? It can happen.? Axl is not invincible.

Why dont you go read the REPORTS of the people that WERE AT THE SHOW and see what they said, they all said that axl just tried to move her drink and a few said it had to do with axl moving hear coat. You problem is the facts are all there but? you dont wan to believe them. The fact was Axl did nothing wrong, all the reports say he was minding his own business,? I am sorry if you cannot accept that

I am sure that all of the REPORTS of people who WERE AT THE SHOW are 100% accurate!? They were in a bar in NYC.? Contrary to what you may believe psycho not everybody was watching Axl the entire time.? Last time I checked, bars in NYC are loud.? Is it possible, just POSSIBLE, that maybe the people reporting from the show are GNR fans who heard from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from Axl's bodyguard that Axl was JUST trying to move a drink and it set Tommy off??

Wow, you are too gullible... maybe I should give this a try.? Hey Dave, I heard from a guy who's gf was outiside the club that Axl was talking to the bartender at Plum right before the fight happened and said that the sky was not blue.?

So let me get this right. The bar tender, Axl and the people at the bar said it was Tommy Hilfiger who started it, yet just because Tommy said Axl was ?being rude means axl was at fault? ?That is some nice logic there. ?The people at the club were unbiased thus going on what they said is the most logically, and they all said that axl was not being rude. So who are you gonna believe?

gmGnR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #352 on: June 05, 2006, 07:22:23 PM »

damn, i thought him and Superman were just one and the same! j/k ?Tongue

Paris - 06/06/1992
Paris - 07/13/1993
NYC - 12/05/2002
NYC - 05/12/2006
NYC - 05/14/2006
NYC - 05/17/2006,
E. Rutherford - 11/05/2006
NYC - 11/10/2006
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #353 on: June 05, 2006, 07:23:48 PM »

Does not matter if he said it or not there was still a boycott on his clothing because of supposted comments he made. So you are wrong and I am right.? ?You are going to try and claim there was not a boycott on his clothing line or some comments he may or may not have said?

Im asking for you to show evidence of a boycott over these false comments.

Youre one post in and it seems my prediction was accurate.? Shocked

It was all over the news but here ya go. Here is one example of said boycott.
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/hilfiger.html

You ever get tired of being wrong booker. First the slash comment and now this.

Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #354 on: June 05, 2006, 07:40:49 PM »

hihi

And so you provide a "chain letter."  You do understand that a chain letter is no more a boycott than your own Contraband "boycott," dont you?  Probably not.  Howd that go, by the way?

See, now I can go ahead and claim that there was a boycott on Contraband.  Someone will rightfully say, " Huh No there wasnt."  "Of course there was, didnt you see Dave-gnfnr2k thread?!" 

No, I dont get tired of being wrong (for reasons perhaps too obvious for you)...Id ask what "Slash comment" you were talking about, but Im positive its a similarly juvenile, tortured argument so I wont. 
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #355 on: June 05, 2006, 07:58:17 PM »

hihi

And so you provide a "chain letter."? You do understand that a chain letter is no more a boycott than your own Contraband "boycott," dont you?? Probably not.? Howd that go, by the way?

See, now I can go ahead and claim that there was a boycott on Contraband.? Someone will rightfully say, " Huh No there wasnt."? "Of course there was, didnt you see Dave-gnfnr2k thread?!"?

No, I dont get tired of being wrong (for reasons perhaps too obvious for you)...Id ask what "Slash comment" you were talking about, but Im positive its a similarly juvenile, tortured argument so I wont.?

You know what slash comment I am talking about, the horn section comment and again like I said there WERE boycotts on his clothing and this "chain" letter as you call it is just one of many examples.? I used to work in retail and it was a huge thing about the boycott, I am sorry if you dont want to hear the truth but like teh slash comment just because you choice to ignore the facts does not make them not true. Btw you really need to look up boycott I dont think you know what one is.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 08:00:48 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #356 on: June 05, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »

I am asking all of my friends and family to boycott all Tommy Hilfiger products and to destroy all existing things that they have! Grin

Thats stupid, grown men fight. I think some people here take the Axl thing way to far.

They just thought Id know better. Better.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #357 on: June 05, 2006, 08:26:36 PM »

it seems to have been reported in equal parts either Hilfiger bashed Axl or Axl backed down as he would have destroyed him. It was reported in New Zealand as Axl being a gentleman and letting the guy off the hook

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
chaka
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #358 on: June 05, 2006, 11:54:43 PM »

here are the links to the Axl/Tommy camera phone film. ha! Grin
sorry if they were posted already.

http://vidspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiwYC8adQIM
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2006, 01:41:38 AM »

hihi

And so you provide a "chain letter."  You do understand that a chain letter is no more a boycott than your own Contraband "boycott," dont you?  Probably not.  Howd that go, by the way?

See, now I can go ahead and claim that there was a boycott on Contraband.  Someone will rightfully say, " Huh No there wasnt."  "Of course there was, didnt you see Dave-gnfnr2k thread?!" 

No, I dont get tired of being wrong (for reasons perhaps too obvious for you)...Id ask what "Slash comment" you were talking about, but Im positive its a similarly juvenile, tortured argument so I wont. 

There was a video of Hilfiger's racist comments on the Greek tv news, and that was because he even mentioned the Greeks. I never thought of recording this asshole's comments, I just thought, fuck this asshole, he ain't getting my money...

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: