Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:31:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  1st band on the moon VS slither
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1st band on the moon VS slither  (Read 13776 times)
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 10:59:59 PM »

Majority wins. Thats why this is the USA.

The 2000 Presidential Election Popular Vote:

George W. Bush: 50,460,110

Al Gore: 51,003,926

Thats why this is the U.S.A.  ok
RichardNixon
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 11:21:40 PM »

YOUR current president. I didn't vote for him and he didn't really win. By all rights Al Gore should have been the 43rd president.

IT offends me because,? ?despite how you feel about Bush,? we have troops overseas that are dieing in a war that you may or may not agree with, but to compare Bush to Hitler is in essence comparing our troops to the the third reich, and I am sorry but that is fucking disgusting....

It doesn't matter who you vote for,? Bush is president...period...? He is not Hitler and to make that comparison is ignorant.
It shows that you have no grasp of current events besides what you saw on Farenheit 911....

I don't agree with Bush either, but seriously? he is not Hitler

anyway

The German soldiers (and I don't mean the SS, but regular soldiers) in WWII were just regular, ordinary people that were following orders.

And of course you're gonna bring Michael Moore into this. It's inevitable that whenever someone criticizes Bush, Michael Moore is brought in.

Please... if you honestly believe you can compare Bush to Hitler you are ignorant.? If its a funny little joke for you then fine, but if you honestly believe that you've just proven your stupidity. Way to fall into the political machine? ok

YOUR current president. I didn't vote for him and he didn't really win. By all rights Al Gore should have been the 43rd president.

And PLEASE.. just because YOU didn't vote for him doesn't mean hes our president?? rofl. He's OUR president like him or not. Majority wins. Thats why this is the USA.

Bush hasn?t committed atrocities on the same scale as Hitler, but he?s still a war criminal.

As for majority wins, that?s not true. The president is elected by the Electoral College. In 2000, Al Gore not only won the popular vote, but he also won Florida, and with it the Electoral College. Unfortunately, however, for both democracy and the country, Florida and it?s Electoral votes were stolen by Jeb Bush and Kathleen Harris. A big fuck you to the supreme court.

If Bush hadn?t stolen the election in 2000, he wouldn?t have been reelected in ?04.

Bush came to the presidency illegitimately. Therefore, he is not my president. 

Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 12:17:52 AM »

Majority wins. Thats why this is the USA.

The 2000 Presidential Election Popular Vote:

George W. Bush: 50,460,110

Al Gore: 51,003,926

Thats why this is the U.S.A.? ok

We don't go by popular vote we go by electoral college for very good reasons, look up why the founding fathers choose to do it that way 

besides...Gore lost that election...ugh  stop it already

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2006, 12:19:11 AM »

IT offends me because,   despite how you feel about Bush,  we have troops overseas that are dieing in a war that you may or may not agree with, but to compare Bush to Hitler is in essence comparing our troops to the the third reich, and I am sorry but that is fucking disgusting....

It doesn't matter who you vote for,  Bush is president...period...  He is not Hitler and to make that comparison is ignorant.
It shows that you have no grasp of current events besides what you saw on Farenheit 911....

I don't agree with Bush either, but seriously  he is not Hitler

anyway

The German soldiers (and I don't mean the SS, but regular soldiers) in WWII were just regular, ordinary people that were following orders.

And of course you're gonna bring Michael Moore into this. It's inevitable that whenever someone criticizes Bush, Michael Moore is brought in.

Please... if you honestly believe you can compare Bush to Hitler you are ignorant.  If its a funny little joke for you then fine, but if you honestly believe that you've just proven your stupidity. Way to fall into the political machine  ok

And PLEASE.. just because YOU didn't vote for him doesn't mean hes our president?  rofl. He's OUR president like him or not. Majority wins. Thats why this is the USA.

Bush hasn?t committed atrocities on the same scale as Hitler, but he?s still a war criminal.

As for majority wins, that?s not true. The president is elected by the Electoral College. In 2000, Al Gore not only won the popular vote, but he also won Florida, and with it the Electoral College. Unfortunately, however, for both democracy and the country, Florida and it?s Electoral votes were stolen by Jeb Bush and Kathleen Harris. A big fuck you to the supreme court.

If Bush hadn?t stolen the election in 2000, he wouldn?t have been reelected in ?04.

Bush came to the presidency illegitimately. Therefore, he is not my president. 

Bleh.. your right about the elections, im not a Bush supporter by any means. Ok.. but still, Hitler? I think the comparison does nothing but down your credibility. It seems childish and like you only do it for controversy. Just my opinion.

gnrevolution.com
RichardNixon
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2006, 12:20:44 AM »

And opinions are like assholes...
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 12:20:49 AM »

Bush came to the presidency illegitimately. Therefore, he is not my president.?

?War criminal how? ?Please don't say unjust war, invaded a country etc.... ?cause those arguments don't hold water..

Kathleen Harris and Jeb Bush stole the election ?Roll Eyes ?sure.....

Read up buddy and find out how Gore tried and succeeded at having oversea military votes eliminated from the recount..why? Becuase the military usually votes republican....

as if we would have been better off with Gore.....
now that would have been fucking scary...

and he is your president, he is everyones President cause he beat John Kerry...well I could have beat John Kerry that guy is a tool
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 12:22:29 AM by Bostonrose » Logged

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
RichardNixon
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2006, 12:31:03 AM »

Bush came to the presidency illegitimately. Therefore, he is not my president.?

?War criminal how? ?Please don't say unjust war, invaded a country etc.... ?cause those arguments don't hold water..

Kathleen Harris and Jeb Bush stole the election ?Roll Eyes ?sure.....

Read up buddy and find out how Gore tried and succeeded at having oversea military votes eliminated from the recount..why? Becuase the military usually votes republican....

as if we would have been better off with Gore.....
now that would have been fucking scary...

and he is your president, he is everyones President cause he beat John Kerry...well I could have beat John Kerry that guy is a tool

Why is Bush a war criminal? For the very reasons you stated that "don't hold water"  Roll Eyes hihi confused

Did you know that thousands of blacks were kept from voting in Florida? And that a vast majority would have voted for Gore? That said, even without those votes, if the recount had continued Al Gore still would have won. 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 12:41:59 AM »

Lets get back on topic............... Grin
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 12:53:29 AM »

Lets get back on topic............... Grin

Lol when I saw SLCPUNK was the new reply I was like "uh oh..."  hihi

Nice avatar. I give up guys.... not a battle I care enough about.   peace

gnrevolution.com
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 08:18:41 AM »

Why is Bush a war criminal? For the very reasons you stated that "don't hold water"? Roll Eyes hihi confused

Did you know that thousands of blacks were kept from voting in Florida? And that a vast majority would have voted for Gore? That said, even without those votes, if the recount had continued Al Gore still would have won.?

read the constituion.....? ?secondly Saddam violated UN resoloutions which ended a cease fire held with the UN, there fore it wasn't an invasion, but more like a continuation from Desert Storm.....thirdly....The US doesn't need to ask the UN for permission to defend ourselves against perceived threats....yes we know the WMD argument,? he doesn't have any....but did you know there were actually 12 resolutions that congress agreed to as a reason for use of force..of course you didn't...you are 13 years old and to busy ball washing Axl Rose to understand geo-politics....
whatever? nice avaitar? you're a clown ok
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 11:59:04 AM by Bostonrose » Logged

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2006, 11:14:48 AM »

Thank God for people like Boston Rose.. I get tired of doing the debating over this .. Good job mate..   ok

SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2006, 01:04:21 PM »

Why is Bush a war criminal? For the very reasons you stated that "don't hold water"  Roll Eyes hihi confused

Did you know that thousands of blacks were kept from voting in Florida? And that a vast majority would have voted for Gore? That said, even without those votes, if the recount had continued Al Gore still would have won. 

read the constituion.....   secondly Saddam violated UN resoloutions which ended a cease fire held with the UN, there fore it wasn't an invasion, but more like a continuation from Desert Storm.....thirdly....The US doesn't need to ask the UN for permission to defend ourselves against perceived threats....yes we know the WMD argument,  he doesn't have any....but did you know there were actually 12 resolutions that congress agreed to as a reason for use of force..of course you didn't...you are 13 years old and to busy ball washing Axl Rose to understand geo-politics....
whatever  nice avaitar  you're a clown ok

False False and more False.

Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2006, 01:19:28 PM »

Why is Bush a war criminal? For the very reasons you stated that "don't hold water"? Roll Eyes hihi confused

Did you know that thousands of blacks were kept from voting in Florida? And that a vast majority would have voted for Gore? That said, even without those votes, if the recount had continued Al Gore still would have won.?

read the constituion.....? ?secondly Saddam violated UN resoloutions which ended a cease fire held with the UN, there fore it wasn't an invasion, but more like a continuation from Desert Storm.....thirdly....The US doesn't need to ask the UN for permission to defend ourselves against perceived threats....yes we know the WMD argument,? he doesn't have any....but did you know there were actually 12 resolutions that congress agreed to as a reason for use of force..of course you didn't...you are 13 years old and to busy ball washing Axl Rose to understand geo-politics....
whatever? nice avaitar? you're a clown ok

False False and more False.

Umm..Huh?? no....true true and more true...

you people are ignorant...

exactly what was false?

Saddams non complaince with weapons inspectors broke the cease fire, which stated the US could use force...that is true

We don't need UN approval (support) to go to war...no one needs it...that is true

there were 12 resolutions that congress passed, WMD being only one of them, another being the liberation of Iraq,  that is TRUE

so really what was false?  research a little...read a newspaper instead of Hit Parader or Circus magazine.....there is more to it that what is on the surface...the scary and sad part is that your vote counts as mucn as mine...that is if you are even onld enough to vote and in fact are registered 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 01:25:19 PM by Bostonrose » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »

Umm..Huh?  no....true true and more true...

Nope!

Since we are not allowed to talk politics here, feel free to come to my board if you wanna debate.

But be warned I will make a mess out of your false claims.

Grin
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 01:26:18 PM »

Nope!

Since we are not allowed to talk politics here, feel free to come to my board if you wanna debate.

Grin

what board......www.iamafuckingmoron.com?\

just saw your site.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're an idiot, I'd rather debate a tree....

I love how everyone bags on Bush..
SLCPUNK  where were you with your political commentary when Saddam was using mustard gas on the kurds?

by the way Chomsky is a communist,  and we all know how that form of government worked..

what 32 million dead?  you are a winner  ok
game set match

good day you lose
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 01:31:06 PM by Bostonrose » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 01:31:30 PM »

Seems as if you want to get banned and I am not going out with you.

Misery loves company and I am not joining you, sorry.

If you really wanted to talk shop I would be glad to.

But from your insults  it seems you are more likely to want to hurl poo then really talk.

You couldn't last a couple rounds against me anyway...........
SADIS
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 02:05:32 PM »

Nope!

Grin

what board......www.iamafuckingmoron.com?\

just saw your site.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're an idiot, I'd rather debate a tree....

I love how everyone bags on Bush..
SLCPUNK? where were you with your political commentary when Saddam was using mustard gas on the kurds?

by the way Chomsky is a communist,? and we all know how that form of government worked..

what 32 million dead?? you are a winner? ok
game set match

good day you lose

And why the fuck are you Americans only caring about democracy in the country's that have oil?

I don't see Bush invading any country in fucking Africa! Still millions of people die there every fucking day! Shut up with the pro? Bush talk. You are right, he's a little pussy compared to Hitler and the American army is a bunch of sweethearts compared to the SS. But that don't make them the world's saviour.

Americans (= Bush government) are only interested in "saving" country's where they can gain something out of it. I think it's time for Americans to vote for a different party since it's their own backyard that could use some cleaning. He recently tried to imply a law that forbids gay people to marry anyone they chose. There's still major poverty among many Americans especially the blacks. Bush government should learn that the world don't need them and that we can do pretty good without them. Again, no nazi's but did they make the world a better place in the last 5 years? No fucking way!

And while the USA don't need any permission to invade any country they have the guts to demand other countries to ask their permission. Seems like a pretty double standard to me.
RichardNixon
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 02:30:37 PM »

As I don't want to get more neg points, I will not comment on Bush anymore.

That said, thanks SLC, you nailed it on the head.

Tommass, you're a good guy...but don't be fooled.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 05:33:44 PM »

As I don't want to get more neg points, I will not comment on Bush anymore.

That said, thanks SLC, you nailed it on the head.

Tommass, you're a good guy...but don't be fooled.

I don't consider myself fooled at all. People are entitiled to their opinions.  Mine  definately differ from yours and that is fine... Your Avitar really eats me up though.. Not cool....

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2006, 08:16:48 PM »

why does everyone hate his avatar?

i think its funny.

He isnt in anyway comparing troops to the third reich.

Just remember, the troops wouldnt be there dieing if it wasnt for him.

html sucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: