Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:01:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  4 shows to much for me?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 4 shows to much for me?  (Read 17217 times)
Catt
Headliner

Do as you got to, go your own way

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 04:47:51 PM »

I got tickets for 3 shows this summer (stockholm and 2xoslo). And maybe I go to Roskilde also. That's maybe 4 shows this summer and I was wondering if it is possible that I could be tired and bored if I go to so many shows? I have never been on a GN'R concert. To be honest I have never been to any real big concert at all! 
I really like Guns N' Roses and I have been a fan since early 90's, so is it impossible for me to not like a GN'R show? How does it feel to be on a GN'R show? how is it on the floor?
Oh please, come live in shitty romania and see how hard it is to make money to travel just to see the band "next door", in hungary. Once! (Not once a tour, try once in a lifetime:crying:) Not that it wasnt worth it! ok But there goes my summer vacation  Undecided

So stop being a pussy, as someone already told you. Go and have fun! And dont forget how lucky you are yes

jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 04:48:10 PM »

i was at 3 hammerstein shows, and could have definatly done waaaaaaaaaaay more peace

Fucked up and out of place
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 04:48:18 PM »

Well i went to all 4 Hammerstein shows and I didn't get bored. I was on the floor for the first two nights and the balcony the last two nights. I personally prefered the balcony, it sounded way better, and I could see the whole show (not just axl's head once and a while). Plus I hate being stuck in between thousands of hot sweaty people its really quite gross.... ON the sunday show I booked it to the back of the room because I had been stuck in two big dudes armpits for 10minutes.

But if I was in europe right now i'd go to more shows...  i wouldn't worry about getting bored or over doing it GNR ROCKS beer

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Death Cube K
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 04:48:31 PM »

Are you Irish sir?

Im afraid not. I should have been though. But I like Budweiser too so go figure ?hihi

I'm from Norway..but I do travel down to England whenever I have the money and drink my socks oss. ?beer
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 04:51:37 PM »

Don't go to any of them, stay home and punch yourself in the dick.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

Are you Irish sir?

Im afraid not. I should have been though. But I like Budweiser too so go figure ?hihi

I'm from Norway..but I do travel down to England whenever I have the money and drink my socks oss. ?beer

Surely there is better places to come and drink than this country. Jees it sucks!
Oops.... on topic....

Er....

Er....

Er....

Er....

Well i'm seeing them at Download and at Nottingham, and that will be three times overall since 2002. I fucking love it.
Gigs fucking rule, go to every gig ever where you live that is ever played, no matter what music. Take it in, embrace it and use it.

Fuckin A!

smoking
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 05:22:50 PM »

Dude, I went to the last NYC show, and it was my first "real" concert, and obviously my first GNR concert. Go to all you can. You'll have the best time of your life...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 05:32:32 PM »

You should go to all 4 shows high as fuck, in fact you should never do anything sober....whoever said he should go to 2 shows sober should know better.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 05:36:30 PM »

I got tickets for 3 shows this summer (stockholm and 2xoslo). And maybe I go to Roskilde also. That's maybe 4 shows this summer and I was wondering if it is possible that I could be tired and bored if I go to so many shows? I have never been on a GN'R concert. To be honest I have never been to any real big concert at all!?
I really like Guns N' Roses and I have been a fan since early 90's, so is it impossible for me to not like a GN'R show? How does it feel to be on a GN'R show? how is it on the floor?

Yes you will be bored, you should give some tickets to me to save yourself the torment

That's a hatrick for Doull
Disco Volante
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 06:59:56 PM »

I got tickets for 3 shows this summer (stockholm and 2xoslo). And maybe I go to Roskilde also. That's maybe 4 shows this summer and I was wondering if it is possible that I could be tired and bored if I go to so many shows? I have never been on a GN'R concert. To be honest I have never been to any real big concert at all!?

Holy shitballs.  I went to GNR 3 times in 6 days and survived.  I think you will be just fine.  beer
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 12:07:31 AM »

For any Howard Stern fans

Wahhhhh!!! I got 4 tickets for Guns N' Roses and i don't know if I'll like it.

Trust me dude, there are a lot worse problems you could have in life.  Deal with it.  People would kill to be in your dire situation.  I think you'll do just fine.  Suck it up and go to all 4 shows.  You'll regret it if you don't.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 12:11:27 AM »

btw that is kind of weak.. last fall i went to 7 shows in a period of 9 days and two of them were in Vegas!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 12:34:55 AM »

Listen to Mr Brownstone and Nightrain over and over and over again. Then trust your subconscious mind to point you in the right direction, with regards to getting prepared for the show.
CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 12:47:20 AM »

why not go and stop being a pussy...

" Cry? is four shows to much for me?? Will i enjoy them? Cry"

brat

haha for once i agree with you. for fuck's sake, be happy you are even able to go to a gnr show, let alone four! rant
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 12:50:05 AM »

I don't know about you but I could never get bored of Guns live. If they were to play Toronto and Hamilton Ontario Canada I would go to both. One I would get floor tickets so I could be up front and see a killer show from just feet away. The other I would grab seats near by the stage so I could get drunk and rock the fuck out. drool

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Andy-k
Headliner

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2006, 05:29:22 AM »

Well I went to 3 shows. stockholm and 2 x oslo.

The firsth show in Globen I got seat way back and because of that it was just allright. Guns N' roses was great, but I was too far away from the scene and floor tickets would be much better!

The next show in Oslo I got floor tickets and it was really fun!

The last show in Oslo (yesterday) I got seat tickets again and I got almost the same feeling like I did in Stockholm, but now I wasn't that excitet before the show because this was the third show for me in 2 weeks.

So it was pretty fun, but it would be fantastic great I think if I got floor tickets for all three shows, but now I'm tired and 3 shows is enough for a while.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 05:31:15 AM by Andy-k » Logged

Guns N' Roses
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2006, 05:31:01 AM »

i did 3 so far
new york
new york
paris

and i'm gonna 2 shows in london

yeah, i don't go to crappy places, i know Smiley

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006, 06:03:12 AM »

it can be to much, by the fourth show at hammerstein I found myself wandering around talking with others standing around... If it was different each night or the songs were new to you then it could be cool... it's a lot of shows and it's easy to loose interest especially in my case at the same exact venue... Then you have to see why you are going, I went for axl, and axcl alone is not enough for 4 days
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006, 06:58:29 AM »

During Paris (my 5th show) I was like...ok I've seen it now...that feeling really sucked...coz I had still 2 shows to go!!

Next year (IF they'll be around then Tongue) I go to max 4 shows...and hopefully a little bit more time between the shows. I don't think I will visit the show(s) in my own country coz I really enjoyed the short vacations I had in diffrent countries.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2006, 07:27:10 AM »

iv been to see VR three times and GNR once and im not bored of VR, i mean they songs are always performed diffrent, i will go see GNR again on the 25th, only finances stop me going to more GNR shows!!!be the ball

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: