Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:01:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Hallenstadion - July 1 (Z?rich, Switzerland) - CHANGED DATE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hallenstadion - July 1 (Z?rich, Switzerland) - CHANGED DATE  (Read 69872 times)
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 03:28:56 AM »

Great!!! Grin Is she going in front of the stage ? Cheesy

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 07:12:30 AM »

Yeah, sort of. I called her because I thought that *maybe* she'd want a ticket for a sitting place (hell my bro and I tortured her with the Gn'R stuff when we were teens, so it's sort of a sentimental thing for her too  hihi). She insisted on a standing place to "watch the concert with me". I hated her as a teen cause she wouldn't let me attend the gig in Basel in '93, but now I think she rocks peace

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
keleko
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 08:00:04 AM »

I live one minute walking distance from the Hallenstadion.... I got tickets... Woha! Maybe we can meet up before or after the gig...

Ps.: I've been reading this board for years now... My first post... So glorious!
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 02:16:51 PM »

Great, we are now 3 Swiss here Grin I'm still the only one from French part of Switzerland lol !

Well, on GNRFrance.net we're planning to meet before the show and all go in front of the stage together, maybe you can come with us if you want Cheesy We could try to plan something Cool

My Michelle
Opening Act

www.gnronline.it

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2006, 06:52:14 AM »

I Have A Ticket  beer
keleko
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 08:42:46 AM »

That's actually not true, Lucs. I'm originally from Geneva, but I'm studying in Z?rich now... so here goes the reason for living in Z?rich!

But in any case it'd be great to do something!
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 09:02:59 AM »

Great Keleko !! So I guess you speak french ? If so, you could come on GNRFrance forum http://www.gunsnroses.ch/gnr to talk with us ! There are really few swiss french speaking fans out there Grin

Well, we're planning stuffs on GNRFrance forum, I'll keep you up to date.

Steph
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 11:19:33 AM »

Hey Lucs, I may be wrong but are you going to both the Zurich and Milan shows? I'll be there too? ok
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 12:49:43 PM »

Yes I'm doing both Cool

kaunt3000
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 08:49:42 AM »

HI Leute
also ich machs mal auf deutsch ...

ich hab mein ticket YUHU..aber leider sitzplatz (gut zum recorden Smiley
also wie siehts denn aus gibts nen fantreffpunkt oder ne afterhouer oder oder oder...?

ihr k?nnt eu ja melden.....ich komm aus Ravensburg also 1.5 hrs away
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 10:42:09 AM »

HI Leute
also ich machs mal auf deutsch ...

ich hab mein ticket YUHU..aber leider sitzplatz (gut zum recorden Smiley
also wie siehts denn aus gibts nen fantreffpunkt oder ne afterhouer oder oder oder...?

ihr k?nnt eu ja melden.....ich komm aus Ravensburg also 1.5 hrs away
==> for the non-german-speaking:
Hi everyone, I'll write in German.... I have my ticket, yeehaw.. sadly it's only a seating place (good for recoring Smiley . How are you guys organised - is there a fan meeting point or an afterhour or, or, or, or...?

We have not yet figured out when/where to meet. I personally suggest Burger King for meeting before (cause you can eat, the place is big enough, and they're not as fucking expensive as the pubs in the area. and yes, they do sell alcohol). You can't miss it, it's right next to the train/tram station "Bahnhof Oerlikon" (tram line 11 or any train that stops in Oerlikon). Hallenstadion is walking distance from there.

Meeting after the show is gonna get complicated, cause most pubs close at 12 during the week. Some bars in Langstrasse (red light quarter, good for finding drugs, cheap brazilian chicks, and trouble of all sorts) should be open for a longer time, but i can also try organise a bar in Oerlikon which will open for a gunner meeting. how many would be in?

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 08:23:24 AM »

Keleko and I are organising an after-party. Depending on how many plan on attending, we will plan the location (it will be walking distance either way). So please post in this thread whether you will be coming or not (similar to the Dublin-quote-yourself-to-death-thing).

People attending the afterparty
Keleko
tonya_ytzerman

Of course, people from other boards are very welcome to attend as well Smiley .

We can provide a mattress or at least a roof over your head and some hot water for approx. 10 people in our flats. First come, first serve (--> PM me if you need a place to crash).

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 09:46:52 AM »

I won't be able to stay after the show (I have to get back to Lausanne cause I have class the day after Tongue).

But we could meet before the show and stay all together during the show ! I'll be at the Hallenstadion around 14-15h, we'll try to gather as much fans from GNRFrance as we can Cheesy But it'd be cool to meet some people from heretodaygonetohell too !

If I knew you were registered here tonya I would have talked to you at Gilby show Cheesy Hehe !

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 09:32:46 AM »

I have approx. 5 standing place tickets to sell. They cost me 65.- CHF, and that's what I'm selling them for. PM me, first come first serve.

If you have a friend who wants the ticket - they can have it for the same price, they should either register themselves and PM me or beat you up until you PM me for them Wink .

I'm gonna be away from today (Tuesday) night until Sunday night (Novarock), so I am sorry for slow replies. I'll be online some time tonight to check back.

Speedy Gonzales
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 08:52:55 AM »

I will be on business in Z?rich on Wednesday the 21st of June.
I was wondering how to find out in which Hotel the Band is staying. Maybe they are in the same as I am...
Does anyone know how I could find out?
Thanks
Speedy
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 09:51:29 AM »

I have no idea... I'm not even sure they'll stay in Zurich for the night... I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to Paris as they'll be playin' in Belgium 3 days later.

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 08:17:34 AM »

I just saw the following on the page of the promoters (good news productions): The show starts at 19:45, not 20:00.

That's the text they have on their page:
Die Rockgiganten Guns N? Roses melden sich zur?ck
Die ph?nomenalen Rock Giganten Guns N? Roses, eine der gr?ssten Bands aller Zeiten, sind f?r ein Konzert im Z?richer Hallenstadion am Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006 best?tigt. Guns N? Roses Auftritte waren im letzten Jahrzehnt eine extreme Seltenheit und Free & Virgin und Good News freuen sich ausserordentlich, das exklusive und einzige Schweizer Konzert 2006 dieser Rock-Band anzuk?ndigen. Mit dieser Konzertbest?tigung und dem angek?ndigten lang ersehnten neuen Guns N? Roses Album wird dies f?r Guns N? Roses selbst, wie auch f?r deren ergebenen Fans, ein ausserordentliches Jahr werden! Guns N? Roses? S?nger Axl Rose sagte ?England und Europa waren schon immer sehr speziell f?r mich. Nach unseren letzten grossartigen Konzerten sind wir alle aufgeregt und freuen uns alle sehr darauf, dorthin zur?ckzukehren und wieder vor so einem phantastischen Publikum zu spielen. Es ist f?r mich eine Ehre und ein Privileg, welches keiner von uns als selbstverst?ndlich betrachtet. Wir freuen uns alle, euch diesen Sommer wiederzusehen!?

Rock Giants Guns N' Roses are back
The phenomenal rock giants Guns N' Roses, one of the biggest bands of all times, are confirmed for a concert in Zurich's Hallenstadion on Wednesday, June 21st 2006. Live appearances of Guns N' Roses have been an extrem rareness in the past decade, and Free & Virgin and Good News are extremely delighted to announce the exclusive and only 2006 concert of this rock band. With this concert confirmation and the also announced, long waited-for new Guns N' Roses album, this is going to be an extraordinary year for Guns N' Roses themselves as well as for their devoted fans! Guns N' Roses' singer Axl Rose says "England and Europe have always been very special for me. After our last great concerts we are all excited and looking forward to playing for such a phantastic audience. It is an honor and a privilege for me, which none of us looks upon as a matter of course. We are all looking forward to seeing you again this summer!"

CAMERAS ALLOWED!
I also just phoned the promoters: Small cameras (ie. non-professional ones) are allowed in the stadium.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 08:21:12 AM by tonya_ytzerman » Logged

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 10:05:40 AM »

Tonya, at what time are you going to the Hallenstadion ? I guess I'll be there at 3-3.30pm !

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 12:03:58 PM »

I have to teach a lesson till 3 at the university, i think i'll cut it as short as i can and then run for the stadium. It's gonna be about 3 to 3:30 pm with me as well.

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 01:12:57 PM »

I have to teach a lesson till 3 at the university, i think i'll cut it as short as i can and then run for the stadium. It's gonna be about 3 to 3:30 pm with me as well.

Teach at the university ? Huh Wow ! Well, we probably meet there Cool Cool !

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: