Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:08:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Last Film You Saw.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 336 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Last Film You Saw.  (Read 569838 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6220 on: February 05, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »

This is IMO the greatest film of our history, it may just change the world, just came out last wk.......just read the comments if you don't believe me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

If you are into this whole Zeitgeist scene, the it is probably a good film.

I tried to watch it, but I turned it off. Sorry  peace
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6221 on: February 05, 2011, 04:15:20 PM »

The Fighter

I really hope Christian Bale wins the Oscar, he so deserves it!

The Fighter is better than Black Swan.
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6222 on: February 06, 2011, 01:15:22 PM »

This is IMO the greatest film of our history, it may just change the world, just came out last wk.......just read the comments if you don't believe me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

If you are into this whole Zeitgeist scene, the it is probably a good film.

I tried to watch it, but I turned it off. Sorry  peace

Cheers my friend!

Zeitgeist scene..lol....if feeding the world (with the plenty of food that we have on this planet) and putting an end to war, poverty and needless human suffering is a scene, then yea this new film will interest those who would like to see this happen.....but doesn't everyone want a sustainable world for their friends and families into the future??!

Thanks alot for atleast checking it out, how far did you get?? The into isn't exactly difficult to watch, can you comment on what you did see? What was it that made you turn it off that you didn't like? 

In 2030 when we'l need two worlds to supply the current amount of energy we are using, whats going to happen up then...? New social system? Population reduction? If your in the dark about this....well its called the DARK AGES for a reason....we'r just stepping out of that age now.....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6223 on: February 07, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »

I need to watch Black Swan again. never watch a movie u have to give full concentration to with the flu and a 102 degree temp. half way through i just zonked out. all that nail clipping and scratching just UGHHHHHHHH

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6224 on: February 11, 2011, 03:19:18 PM »

saw "Just go With It" this morning. Loved it. its a Sandler movie, comedy but a lot of heart. If u like Sandler movies like 50 first Dates etc, u will love it. if u only like Billy Madison type Sandler, maybe not as much.

I will say, Jennifer Aniston IMO outdoes Brooklyn Decker in the bikini.

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #6225 on: February 13, 2011, 05:35:05 PM »

The Box

Got this for $3 @ our Blockbuster that is going under... The premise always intrigued me, but it was as bad as i've heard... I thought it had so much potential too
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #6226 on: February 13, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »

Tron Legacy, typical hollywoodian story so the movie is not as good as the first one (like almost all the sequels anyway)
but great visual design and kick-ass music. good actors too, and it was cool to be back in the eighties, and to be back in the grid.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6227 on: February 13, 2011, 10:46:38 PM »

Havn't seen Tron yet, but this Trom movie is cool.

http://tromsite.com/
Annie
« Reply #6228 on: February 15, 2011, 06:54:45 PM »

Gnomeo and Juliet. Very cute and fun! Makes we wonder what my gnomes do at night in the yard. hihi
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6229 on: February 28, 2011, 03:18:52 PM »

The OSCARS were predictable. Given the average age of the 'academy' is around 57, there will never be any hope for 'young' films.

The Kings Speech was a good film, but was it the best film of last year?  Undecided
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6230 on: February 28, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »

King's Speech looks like something I'd hate. No idea how this wins best film. guess its for the pretentious artsy douchebags that want to look cultured and smart. I don't know.

Last film i saw was Hall Pass: good comedy! nicely done.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #6231 on: February 28, 2011, 08:59:09 PM »

King's Speech looks like something I'd hate. No idea how this wins best film. guess its for the pretentious artsy douchebags that want to look cultured and smart. I don't know.

Jesus D, you really hate things that seem intellectual don't you? hihi hihi

EDIT: Last film I saw was True Grit. It only came out in the cinema in the last couple of weeks over here. Was pretty awesome. I didn't 14 year-olds could be such good actors. Shocked Was a bit funnier that I was expecting too. ".....I do not know this man." rofl
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:02:29 PM by BlowUpYourVideo » Logged

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #6232 on: February 28, 2011, 09:20:01 PM »

The OSCARS were predictable. Given the average age of the 'academy' is around 57, there will never be any hope for 'young' films.

The Kings Speech was a good film, but was it the best film of last year?  Undecided

I feel Inception should have won, both best picture and original screenplay. Nolan wasn't even nominated for best director.

Fuck 'Em All.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6233 on: March 01, 2011, 02:59:52 AM »

EDIT: Last film I saw was True Grit. It only came out in the cinema in the last couple of weeks over here. Was pretty awesome. I didn't 14 year-olds could be such good actors. Shocked Was a bit funnier that I was expecting too. ".....I do not know this man." rofl

It's wierd how Hailee Steinfeld was nominated for Best Supporting Actress when she was probably in the film more than Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6234 on: March 02, 2011, 12:14:22 PM »

OK OK, maybe i go overboard on stuff that is overtly cultured or intelligent... I just feel stuff gets overrated at times by those wanting to appear "Brighter" than the average person.

I know it probably runs deeper than some stuttering King but I hate the formulatic Oscar movie.

Play a King/Queen/Famous person or do some type of Period piece, and BAM automatic Oscar nod.

just redundant.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #6235 on: March 02, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »

It's wierd how Hailee Steinfeld was nominated for Best Supporting Actress when she was probably in the film more than Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon

Yeah, her name isn't even on the poster, but Josh Brolin's (who isn't in it for the the first, what, hour or so?) is.

@D - To be fair, none of the other films up for nimination this year you could really say about though.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6236 on: March 02, 2011, 04:36:22 PM »

OK OK, maybe i go overboard on stuff that is overtly cultured or intelligent... I just feel stuff gets overrated at times by those wanting to appear "Brighter" than the average person.

I know it probably runs deeper than some stuttering King but I hate the formulatic Oscar movie.

Play a King/Queen/Famous person or do some type of Period piece, and BAM automatic Oscar nod.

just redundant.

Historical films will always appeal to the academy, given their average age.
Annie
« Reply #6237 on: March 12, 2011, 05:30:45 PM »

Little Red Riding Hood and Boys in the Hood.  LRRH was a fun fantasy film that was beautifully shot. The TWILIGHT franchise really should have held on to Catherine Hardwicke. Boys in the Hood was thought provoking and intense. Ice Cube should have received an Academy Award nomination. What is sad about Boys in the Hood is that 20 years later, things have not really changed all that much.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6238 on: March 12, 2011, 08:28:07 PM »

Rango

Fantastic

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #6239 on: March 13, 2011, 10:17:28 PM »

You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger - really good, Josh Brolin continues to impress.
The Town - best movie I've seen in eons.
Unstoppable - decent enough popcorn movie; interesting this is the type of fare Denzel Washington has been reduced to though.
Faster - The Rock kickin' ass and drivin' nice cars - pretty solid.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 336 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: