Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:28:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum, 28th June / Updates with picture July 4th
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum, 28th June / Updates with picture July 4th  (Read 65401 times)
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 09:26:48 PM »

I hope for the band's sake, this show goes on.

I just have a feeling it won't.

I am with the poster who said in another thread that Axl is bipolar and has his moods.

He could just say "fuck it" and be all embarrassed and depressed and not do this show.

You never know with Axl Rose but when you are a fan of GNR, you learn to take the good with the bad.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 09:42:46 PM »

Nytunz back with update from OSLO!!

Well, this i never expected. I was drinking my beer, with two friends
when i suddently saw a familiar face outside the bar. Yeah! Guess who?Huh
Mr. Dizzy Reed! I got outside and carefull introduced me to Dizzy!
He was great and sign a pieace of paper... He was very easy to talk to, and i got to ask
him a few Questions... I asked if they would play Chinese Democracy, and he said, "well, we playd it last night"
and i said i thought the song is awsome, and that it would be great if they played it again! He was happy about
that comment..  ok

I also said i LOVE " Oh My God " and Dizzy said they wouldenet do that song live yet, but that
thay actually had recorded a different version of the song, then the one we know from 1999

I asked him about Axl arrested in Sweeden, and he was really calm, and said he dident knew that much about it
but it would work out.

He said the tour was going great, and that the new Drummer was really good, and that Brain had to go home because
of his Wife was going to have a child.

He said he didnt know when Chinese Democracy was going to come out, but had a strange goodlooking face when he said that.

hmm.. all i remember.. He went with some friends after a while, i dident want to bother him too much...

btw. im gonna see them tomorrow, and will update u guys after the concert, i have a feeling there will be some rants
on the Oslo show!

Good night

- Nytunz -

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 09:46:21 PM »

Fucking awesome! Didn't you meet Fortus as well today?

I hope they'll play Chinese Democracy (and TWAT!) too.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:52 PM »

Fucking awesome! Didn't you meet Fortus as well today?

I hope they'll play Chinese Democracy (and TWAT!) too.

well, i got to see him, outside a bar, but dident catch him, to say hi. But i saw him yes...
I dont think they will play TWAT, but on what i understood on Dizzy, they will play CD ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 11:13:30 PM »

so how many hours left to the concert?
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2006, 02:09:33 AM »

Awesome stuff, Nytunz! Wonder if this re-recorded version of OMG will surface...

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2006, 04:08:18 AM »

Awesome stuff, Nytunz! Wonder if this re-recorded version of OMG will surface...

hopefully it will....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2006, 04:30:38 AM »

thay actually had recorded a different version of the song, then the one we know from 1999

Wonder if that's the one they played in RIR3?

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Death Cube K
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2006, 04:37:27 AM »

Norwegian teletext reports that Axl refused to leave his plain because of the press and at least stayed there until midnight. Only waitress girl were allowed to go onboard or something.

Dont worry though, as Im sure he left after playing cat n mouse with the press for awhile. We will be out looking for GNR members today and if we see anyone like Nytunz we will report back!
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2006, 05:04:12 AM »

can somebody tell me how can i insert a pic on my reply

thanks

I have never seen so many tree
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2006, 05:11:04 AM »

Norwegian teletext reports that Axl refused to leave his plain because of the press and at least stayed there until midnight. Only waitress girl were allowed to go onboard or something.

Dont worry though, as Im sure he left after playing cat n mouse with the press for awhile. We will be out looking for GNR members today and if we see anyone like Nytunz we will report back!

Poor guy probably has a bitch of a hangover if he was really as drunk as reports claim. There is a pic floating around of his private jet on the runway with the pilot standing in the doorway, no Axl though...... he apparantly refused to leave for over 4 hours, only letting a waitress onto the plane to bring him fresh ice!

Jonx
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2006, 06:30:53 AM »

ok, It's very simple. Just keep this thread on topic and not just "chat" and say "wow, they played that" and stuff like that. I will write the songs if everything work out.

Origen
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2006, 06:36:20 AM »

ok, It's very simple. Just keep this thread on topic and not just "chat" and say "wow, they played that" and stuff like that. I will write the songs if everything work out.

And please don't anyone go off topic, it was annoying trying to read the Stockholm thread, when your trying to read the live updates people are sending in and other people are talking about stuff that has completely nothink to do with the show.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2006, 08:51:40 AM »

I also said i LOVE " Oh My God " and Dizzy said they wouldenet do that song live yet, but that

fuck that's cool. i love OMG too.. cool that they have recorded it again.. but the thing i love the most was that they won't play it live YET.. maybe there gonna play it after CD is released and OMG maybe wil be a song on the album.. who knows..
hope that you really met dizzy and he was sayng these things so that you just don't talking bull
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2006, 09:46:30 AM »

Nytunz, where did you meet him?

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2006, 09:58:36 AM »

interesting to hear about OMG, thanks for the info!!
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2006, 10:57:03 AM »

He refused to leave the plane?

I hope he shows up at Oslo.  I am worried about him Undecided
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2006, 10:57:52 AM »

He refused to leave the plane?

I hope he shows up at Oslo.? I am worried about him Undecided

Eh, he was probably just hung over and wanted to be left alone.

Why don't you just....
izzy0r
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2006, 11:06:51 AM »

Norway!!! This is it... I dag blir det faen meg br?k  peace
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2006, 12:18:38 PM »

Nytunz are you a magnet or is oslo very small?  Cheesy

people who are going, enjoy the concert to the maximum first, then update us if you can be bothered. ok

hope that you really met dizzy and he was sayng these things so that you just don't talking bull
Nytunz is damn trusty. Me and many boardmates here can vouch for it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: