Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:40:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 130756 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2006, 05:59:11 AM »

Eeek this isnt starting to sound good. Im sure we'll get a press release soon and some more information to hopefully clear this up.

fucking fakers, something happens they alway break out the neck brace throw you in an abulance, my neck my back I'm dying, fucking half the time it's money seekers

A bit like Italians playing football?  hihi

NOW, this is probably the funniest of the whole thread  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing to say
carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2006, 05:59:46 AM »

One would think it's standard medical procedure to do a medical check up after being suffering a human bite? Anyone?

yeah it's standard procedure, just to se if he need a tetanus shot.
a friend kid got bitten by a playmate, (no, not one of the girls from playboy) that's how i know.
sixgnr
Rocker

I know it's only Rock N' Roll but I like it!

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2006, 06:02:08 AM »

Is it possible contact Merck or Fernando to have some news? I'm compulsive, I know! But I have to go to Zurich this saturday and I hope to see the show this time! Please Axl!!!!! 

I'm Fuckin' Innocent!
Turin '92 + Milan & Zurich 2006 + Helsinki-Aalborg-Roma-Milano-Zurich 2010
Rainfox
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2006, 06:03:51 AM »

A management statement... like REAL FUCKIN' SOON.. would be a treasure.

Like RIGHT NOW....

Hello, Merck?

carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2006, 06:04:54 AM »

Let's not forget by the looks of things.. this information is from a tabloid.. is that correct?

Yes it's from the tabloids, but the tabloids in Sweden aren't as bad as the English tabloids. Not yet, anyway.
Other media has picked up the story as well.
I would say that it's 99% true, maybe the storyline will change a bit.
J.T
Opening Act

You ain?t got no bidness on this side of the fence

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2006, 06:08:54 AM »

This is bullshit..hahaha..but it is also great. Because now we know - He?s back hehe !

I was so happy when i went to bed this morning after being on a buss for 3 hours. And then when i woke up i looked at the review and they got totally wacked in that review. They got a 2 out of 5 and that is not good. But i thought they would get a 5 out of 5.

AFTONBLADET ( that newspaper ) Sucks ass !!

I agree..The show last night was amazing!..Don`t know how the people working for aftonbladet are thinking.

Axl was in a great mood during the show,too bad he didn`t keep it up all night.Let`s hope Axl doesn`t get too mad about this and cancel the tour.

I know we can`t all stay here forever so i want to write my words on the face of today and they`ll paint it.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2006, 06:09:13 AM »

should be one hell of a rant at the next show Cheesy
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2006, 06:10:45 AM »

should be one hell of a rant at the next show Cheesy

If there is a next show, of course ... might have to give him another few years to get over this one.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Shirell
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2006, 06:12:38 AM »

I hope this isn't true.  It's bad press they don't need.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2006, 06:13:52 AM »

He should be out today...

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=121225
TheMole
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2006, 06:16:09 AM »

I hope this isn't true.  It's bad press they don't need.

No need to question the thruth on this one. It happened.
No, I wasn't there, no I don't have inside information; but I am sure this happened. Non-UK news papers (even tabloids) don't make stuff like this up. Yeah, they might spice it up a bit, but you can be damn sure it actually happened.
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2006, 06:16:48 AM »

Maybe Axl needs a medical check up.? Maybe the dude he's bitten has aids.? In other words, I don't believe a word about the biting thing. IF it is true, it would be realy stupid of him.

Oh man...and sure Axl would have got it because he ripped a good big part of flesh brom the bone. Roll Eyes
Come on this is Sweden and not some shitty African country where half of the population has Aids! Plus as a person who could get in physical contact with other people they sure have some health requirements to fullfill.

Btw: Axl biting someone in the leg sounds just ridiculous. Ah damn...if'd just took a good swing at the dude all would be fine but a bite in the leg. Go home and release the album, Axl!
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2006, 06:25:31 AM »

My theory:

Axl comes to the hotel at 7 seven in the morning. He wants booze from the bar: "No, the bar is closed" tells the receptionist. Axl gets angry over the bad service and starts smashing things. The receptionist calls for security and hell breaks loose.

My theory:

An employee  stole cd's containting songs from the upcoming album...Axl goes apeshit.
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2006, 06:26:10 AM »

C'mon, management has to respond, and soon!!!

maybe they don't know what happened either  hihi

Like peeing clouds!
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2006, 06:26:20 AM »

BLABBERMOUTH.NET

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=54259

AXL ROSE Arrested In Sweden After Drunken Brawl - June 27, 2006

GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose was taken into custody by the Swedish police Tuesday morning (June 27) after getting into a fight with a hotel security guard.

Officer Tove H?gg told The Local the rock star was in a cell still drunk at 11 a.m. on Tuesday. She said he is being charged with damaging property, assaulting a security guard, and threatening police in the squad car on the way to the station.

"He was aggressive and acting out," Fredrik Nyl?n, one of the arresting officers, told Aftonbladet.

After GUNS N' ROSES' sold-out show at The Globe (attended by 13,100 people), the entire band ? minus Axl ? went to the nightclub Caf? Opera at approximately 1:00 a.m. for an after-party. The enigmatic vocalist joined them at 2:20 a.m. and was immediately surrounded by a throng of leather-dressed blonde females and Swedish celebrities ? including members of ACE OF BASE, BACKYARD BABIES and THE POODLES.

"It was a fantastic show. The Swedish fans were wonderful," Axl Rose told Aftonbladet as he started enjoying one of the things that he demanded at the party ? Jack Daniel's with a temperature between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius.

"We will party all night long," guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal told Expressen earlier in the night.

The band had previously asked to be met by Swedish blondes at the after-party ? a request which was publicized in the local media.

"Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he said down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette ? this despite a smoking ban that currently exists in bars and restaurants in Sweden.

The party continued into the early hours of the morning at the Berns hotel where the band is staying. And there something went wrong.

At 7:47 a.m., Axl Rose was arrested by the police and brought to the police station in the Norrmalm section of Stockholm. The hotel manager, Joakim Olauson, confirmed to Aftonbladet that the rock star was involved in a brawl at the hotel.

"I can confirm that there has been an incident in which Axl Rose was involved. Since this is an ongoing police investigation, I must refer you to the police," he said.

Fredrik Nyl?n, one of the arresting officers, said that Axl Rose was very aggressive when the police arrived at the scene ? so aggressive that the police were forced to handcuff him.

According to a witness, Axl Rose started fighting with a woman. The hotel staff then tried to intervene and that's when Axl went on the attack.

A 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning.

"He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] broke a mirror in the hotel reception and was very upset," a witness said. "It is somewhat unclear as to why. He was also about to get into a scuffle with another hotel guest."

According to Fredrik Nyl?n, Axl's actions during the arrest resulted in additional charges being filed against him. "He is now also suspected of threatening an officer of the law," he said.

"Threatening a police officer is punishable by jail time, but in this will case, it will likely result in a fine."

The Swedish TV host Gry Forssell partied with Rose until 4:30 a.m.

"Axl was in a great mood," she said. "He was dancing, drinking and he was surrounded by girls. He gave me a shot and seemed to be having a very pleasant night."

GUNS N' ROSES are supposed to perform in Oslo tomorrow but are staying in Stockholm until early Wednesday afternoon.

Catarina Oscarsson, the publicist for the Swedish concert promoter EMA Telstar, expects the band to be on stage tomorrow night as scheduled.

"Hopefully Axl Rose will be in Oslo tomorrow," she said. "We have not received any information from the police to the contrary."

According to Expressen, Axl Rose was involved in a dispute with the Swedish media prior to the concert. Rose reportedly refused to have his picture taken during the show unless the photographers signed away the copyright to the pictures to the band's management. Given this ultimatum, all Swedish photographers decided to boycott the concert.

Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

I don't know if soon is the word...(FYI, IT'S NOT)

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2006, 06:26:36 AM »

Expressen.se has now updated their story.

New info:

• Axl started arguing with a women in a hotel lobby. After he trashed stuff in the lobby he was arrested at 7:52am. He first? hit and bit a guard and then threatened the police who later arrived at the scene.
  • Around 20 minutes ago, Axl was still at Norrmalms Police Station. The police and the prosecutor are waiting for Axl to get sober before they will start questioning him.
  • There are three charges against him. I don't know if I'm translating them correctly, but the charges are assault of an officer, threatening an officer and damage of property.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 06:30:12 AM by Wernie » Logged

So I send this song to the offended...
sea of black
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2006, 06:28:54 AM »

Hmmm, biting people, what an interesting fighting move, must try that in my local town centre on Saturday night!
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2006, 06:30:58 AM »

They should now play "Back off Bitch" at the next concert and dedicate to that hotel slut.

In a way this is kinda cool. Axl Rose and GNR were always known as being badasses; Axl Rose was always known as being unpredictable and dangerous, which is exactly how a rock star should be. Rock is SUPPOSED to be dangerous, but today it's just full of a bunch of pussies for the most part. It shows that Axl Rose is still a true rock star and that GNR is still just as dangerous and as unpredictable as they always were. I hope he didn't actually assault that woman, though, and just got into an argument instead. I have no problem with him taking a chunk out of a police officer, though, as long as it doesn't get him in serious trouble.

Get in the Ring, Swedish police force!

Here Today . . .
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2006, 06:31:41 AM »

The police and the prosecutor are waiting for Axl to get sober before they will start questioning him.

rofl That might take a while...

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2006, 06:32:28 AM »

awsome. that's the axl i know. hahaha

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: