Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:39:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 130726 times)
girlincarwithgnr
Headliner

genius loci, ingenius=Axl fuckin Rose!

« Reply #680 on: June 27, 2006, 04:58:29 PM »

yeah, Axl MAY be back!! But LET'S all hope he dosent start cancelling concerts- remember YOU said HE"S BACK!!
Which I disagree with that statement.

I have some thoughts and opinions and reasoning for this:

On the recent tour they played at Donnington UK. Axl was seen walkin around the barriers in front of the stage and seemed distraught and had even called a security gaurd a cunt.

MY REASONING FOR THIS IS:

When they very first came out in 1987 they had played at Donnington UK. During the concert, 2 people were killed by being crushed. Forcing Axl to lock himself in his hotel room for 4 days. -which you all know-

I think with all the pressure of the touring and past ghosts (things you will never be able to forget) that havent settled with him (the entire incident at Donnington UK) brought back bad memories that he couldnt handle causing him to keep this all inside, even talkin to a Beta or whoever about it, he tried to burry it and he couldnt causing him to behave the way he did.

This IS NOT the Axl Rose we know now.

He has come so far in his health and his emotional stability which matured him.

There was no rhyme or reason for this to happen. HE DONT just flip out like that anymore! I mean If it were still "Axl Rose - from the past", he would have beat Tommy Hilfigers ass!

Heres a quote" Witnesses told the paper that Rose got into a fight with a woman at the bar and when hotel security tried to intervene, the braided rock star began brawling with them and broke a mirror in the hotel's ?reception area.

I have got 3 articles in front of me and NONE of them say how it started "EXACTLY" for the gaurd to pin him down.

He hates people bothering and fuckin with his head, which the lady at the bar was prolly doing, I dont know. Causing him to get loud with her IMO. I guess he could have walked away but that's very hard to do when you're fucked up on alcohol and whatever medications he may take, DO NOT MIX.

"He kept a high profile, so to speak," Nylen, one of the officers who helped arrest Rose, was quoted as saying.

Which makes sense that ?Axl always keeps too himself most of the time.

Everyone gets mad, big fuckin deal.

I dont believe he would have just started some shit for the hell of it. ?Its been 20 years of therapy!

This is not "him"

There was SOMETHING INSIDE HIM that sparked it!

~girl

Sometimes I wanna kill
Sometimes I wanna die
Sometimes I wanna destroy
Sometimes I wanna cry
Sometimes I culd get even
Sometimes I culd give up
Sometimes I culd give
Sometimes I nevr give a fuck
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #681 on: June 27, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »

Has anyone thought this all has the workings of an overzealous security guard looking to take down a celebrity.

I mean axl was probably just arguing with someone, the guard got overly aggressive and saw the dollar signs in his head.

Axl might have had a bit too many Jack daniels but who hasn't and done something stupid. Probably only bit the dude because his arm was about to break.

Well no one can say axl is boring.

Crash

Or the guy was just doing his job??

I think its more likely the guy asked Axl to calm down and stop yelling/causing a scene and Axl got even angrier and things escalated.? Do you guys honestly think the security guard at a posh hotel (I'm assuming axl only stays at nice places) is going to rough up a customer for no legit reason and risk losing his job for 4 grand?Huh This wasn't some punk ass 14 year old at a good charlotte concert playing with matches or something, I'm assuming this was a 4-5 star hotel lobby where they kiss the ass of their patrons, esp their celebrities.

Why is it so hard for some of you to think that Axl was probably out of his head fucked up (it was 8am for god's sake, he must have been drinking/god knows what else for HOURS) and was way out of control.

You are absolutely correct. ?I am sure this is most likely how it went down. ?I sure hope there is a video of this!! ?Great Entertainment, from a great entertainer!!!
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #682 on: June 27, 2006, 04:59:43 PM »

Has anyone thought this all has the workings of an overzealous security guard looking to take down a celebrity.

I mean axl was probably just arguing with someone, the guard got overly aggressive and saw the dollar signs in his head.

Axl might have had a bit too many Jack daniels but who hasn't and done something stupid. Probably only bit the dude because his arm was about to break.

Well no one can say axl is boring.

Crash

Yes! Bear this in mind! Swedish security is really unsafe! They are mostly recjects from police school or just plain criminals on steroids. And once the cops are there they buy the securityguards story 100% And if you're busted your'e pretty much fucked! And the reporting about the biting? Pretty fuckin low of the police to release such "facts". Why would he go down on the floor of his free will and bite someones leg?? Obvious to me was fighting for air because he couldn't breathe. More than one person ?have been suffocated to death by guards here in Sweden, bear that in mind! And of course your'e gonna get prosecuted for that, even if your fighting for your life and are humiliated. Ok I am too speculating here. But I think it's a disgrace not only for GNR "fans" but for humanity the way some of you are joking about this incident. Not reflecting for one second how things are with Axl now. Let's send him a thougt and hope he is ok. He really gave his fans a fantastic show last night. We had the privilige of attending a show where a true artist gave his best! Show some respect for that all you jerks calling your self fans.

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
sandman
Legend

« Reply #683 on: June 27, 2006, 05:00:06 PM »

HannaHat - you're 100% correct.

i've seen people post all types of hypotheticals to try to defend axl.

- cops abuse their power
 - security guards trying to take down a celebrity
 - lots of people bite when they are restrained (this one made me laugh out loud)

but if you want to SPECULATE, which is what everyone is doing, the thing that seems most likely to me is that the rock star with a long record of anger problems lost his cool and is completely in the wrong.

no big deal though....who hasn't done something stupid when they were really drunk?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #684 on: June 27, 2006, 05:00:39 PM »

There's way too much overanalyzing going on here.

He's bipolar and was drinking - crazy stuff happened.

Not surprising.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #685 on: June 27, 2006, 05:01:20 PM »

aww ? well, at least he has some leggy blonde cuddling him now, hasn't he ?

Nothing to say
sixgnr
Rocker

I know it's only Rock N' Roll but I like it!

« Reply #686 on: June 27, 2006, 05:02:16 PM »

Axl has now left Sweden.

/jarmo
Now I hope that everything is ok for Axl and the band. Please the next time drink only good italian wine... do you know what I mean?  smoking

I'm Fuckin' Innocent!
Turin '92 + Milan & Zurich 2006 + Helsinki-Aalborg-Roma-Milano-Zurich 2010
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #687 on: June 27, 2006, 05:03:14 PM »

I wonder what Izzy is going to tell him  hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #688 on: June 27, 2006, 05:03:39 PM »

Everyone else seems to be giving their opinion on what happened, so I might as well too.

Axl was most likely EXTREMELY fucked up, I know I am if I drink all night, and we all know he has an anger problem. He got pissed, flipped out, security guard came over to tell him to chill out, Axl flipped out even more, tried to attack the security guard, was too drunk to really do anything to him, security guard restrained him, Axl took a bite. I don't think the security guard tried to provoke him, Axl was just wasted, he admited it, he paid a fine, and now hes out of the country. He's probably embarrassed deep down by it, but He'll rant about it anyway. Just remember the saying, there is no such thing as bad publicity...if the album came out today, this would have sold another 10,000 copies.

Axl is God.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #689 on: June 27, 2006, 05:04:13 PM »

keep on drinkin and partyin Axl it's all apart of the Rock n' roll game. ?Just throw a few rants and an album update out there and everything will be PERFECT for this tour.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #690 on: June 27, 2006, 05:12:28 PM »

Sweet, Axl is officially back now.  A fight with Tommy Hilfiger isn't very rock and roll.  But destroying your hotel room, biting a security guard, and getting arrested is rock and roll to the max.  Welcome back Axl.  We missed you.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #691 on: June 27, 2006, 05:16:30 PM »

The headline under Axl's pic on yahoo.com is:

Sweet Bite O'Mine

To the non-diehard, this is going to be a joke.  I hope Axl plays it off as such to save some face.  You can speculate all you want that he was pinned and bit to get free, but its not being reported that way and people aren't going to spend that much time speculating like some of us on here.  Its not a big deal, tomorrow nobody will give a shit, but its just not that cool if you ask me - but the amount of press is pretty awesome - Be unreal if he took Newsmans advice and made a joke out of it, a quick one liner and got back into the papers/sites tomorrow.

I wonder if he'll write a song about this incident......

Back off bitch (or I'll bite you!!) hehe  hihi

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #692 on: June 27, 2006, 05:16:59 PM »

Man, I jokingly figured there would be a 35-page thread on this already, but damn... hihi

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #693 on: June 27, 2006, 05:17:49 PM »

this is the best autograph one can get, axl's dental record  hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #694 on: June 27, 2006, 05:19:13 PM »

Hey man, you do some crazy things when you're all f'ed up.  Biting someone's leg due to intoxication isn't that big a deal.  I wouldn't be too worried about it.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #695 on: June 27, 2006, 05:26:29 PM »

Honnestly, I don't care. THE MUSIC is what really matters. The rest...

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #696 on: June 27, 2006, 05:26:34 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-06-27-rose-released_x.htm

how usatoday reported it. notice they are using a previous mug shot? Media is already having a little fun with this.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #697 on: June 27, 2006, 05:39:42 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-06-27-rose-released_x.htm

how usatoday reported it. notice they are using a previous mug shot? Media is already having a little fun with this.

That shot is ancient - lol

Almost 10 years ago isn't it?

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #698 on: June 27, 2006, 05:39:58 PM »

8am??

i wonder if Axl's back on the shit? ?Let's hope not.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #699 on: June 27, 2006, 05:42:35 PM »

I'm late on this I'm sure, but is there an updated mughsot out there yet?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: