Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:01:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Annoying thing about Bumblefoot
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Annoying thing about Bumblefoot  (Read 40055 times)
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 09:25:22 AM »

Do you know what really annoys me about bumblefoot...the fact that he is the worlds biggest douchebag. ?Reasons?

1. ?He goes by the name \"Bumblefoot\"
2. ?He wears spongebob squarepants t-shirts
3. ?He plays a foot guitar
4. ?He makes press releases to confirm his total sobriety and love for his wife and he is most likely telling the truth.
5. ?He is fat
6. ?He makes gay faces when he plays.
7. ?People repeat over and over that, \"Joe Satriani gave him a good review\"... seriously, you all think Axl is god and Axl gave 50 cent and Mambo Number 5 good reviews, just because someone is a musician doesnt mean they always have the best tastes. ?Also, A lot of people gave Bullet For My Valentine good reviews (including Axl) ?and I think we all heard how terrible they are.
8. ?He just shreds and never plays anything with any soul at all. (reason why Dont Cry is different).
9. ?He is nothing but a glorified road guitarist yet people want Buckethead back so much they are making it sound like this guy wrote the whole CD.
10. ?Everyone says he is so good now and world renowned etc... the dude was playing 200 people capacity night clubs wearing a tye dyed spongebob shirt and playing a foot guitar 2 months ago...seriously hes a douche who got a lucky break. ?Hes one step above the fat guy on youtube who plays keyboards moderately well and sings about Spacecamp and Bittorrents.

i agree with you man! you tell the truth here in your post. he is not slash and has never written any songs for Guns n Roses and he probobly never will.

You tell the truth here!!! good job!
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 09:43:42 AM »

Do you know what really annoys me about bumblefoot...the fact that he is the worlds biggest douchebag. ?Reasons?

1. ?He goes by the name "Bumblefoot"
3. ?He plays a foot guitar
4. ?He makes press releases to confirm his total sobriety and love for his wife and he is most likely telling the truth.
5. ?He is fat
6. ?He makes gay faces when he plays.
7. ?People repeat over and over that, "Joe Satriani gave him a good review"... seriously, you all think Axl is god and Axl gave 50 cent and Mambo Number 5 good reviews, just because someone is a musician doesnt mean they always have the best tastes. ?Also, A lot of people gave Bullet For My Valentine good reviews (including Axl) ?and I think we all heard how terrible they are.
8. ?He just shreds and never plays anything with any soul at all. (reason why Dont Cry is different).
9. ?He is nothing but a glorified road guitarist yet people want Buckethead back so much they are making it sound like this guy wrote the whole CD.
10. ?Everyone says he is so good now and world renowned etc... the dude was playing 200 people capacity night clubs wearing a tye dyed spongebob shirt and playing a foot guitar 2 months ago...seriously hes a douche who got a lucky break. ?Hes one step above the fat guy on youtube who plays keyboards moderately well and sings about Spacecamp and Bittorrents.

Good job seperating yourself from all the other noobs who seem to only post on this board for the sake of cheap provocation. Since I was one of the people mentioning Satriani?I really would like you to refrain from the Axl nutswinging hints. Axl is no God for me and never will be. I have countless arguments to not trust Axl totally on judging fellow musicians. I only trust him with his own stuff. I have however no reason to doubt the man who was responsible for teaching Steve Vai and who based on his own material has been one of the leading virtuosos for more then two decades. To sum it up: that post makes about as much sense as the one in which you were asking people to not sing along with the band.? Good luck getting some sense of reality.

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 09:46:21 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »

1. ?He goes by the name "Bumblefoot"

So...?

He only cleared a couple of things up. So, you are saying the local media spins his name into a lie and he has to stay quiet, knowing that it'll hurt people he cares about?

7. ?People repeat over and over that, "Joe Satriani gave him a good review"... seriously, you all think Axl is god and Axl gave 50 cent and Mambo Number 5 good reviews, just because someone is a musician doesnt mean they always have the best tastes. ?Also, A lot of people gave Bullet For My Valentine good reviews (including Axl) ?and I think we all heard how terrible they are.
Have you heard his solo work?

He plays Don't Cry because he wants to, he knows we enjoy it, Axl didn't ask him to play it, nor is he there to copy Slash. Don't like it? Don't listen to it, don't go to the shows, he won't stop playing it because a couple of idiots can't get over Slash.

Geez. Get a grip.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 09:58:34 AM »

8.  He just shreds and never plays anything with any soul at all. (reason why Dont Cry is different).

You're sounding like a broken record already.

Go listen to the KOHD from this tour.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »

Slash all the way man. That dude could play Guitar like no other. He belonged with this Band.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 10:22:12 AM »

Slash all the way man. That dude could play Guitar like no other. He belonged with this Band.

yes he does. he could play and write songs and he didnt just play the parts of others. and he dont have a foot guitar or a buckethead or gum on his foot.
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 10:24:42 AM »

I can't believe this is still going on! People, Slash is not in the band. If that ruins it for you, then stop paying attention - it's quite simple. Actually, if you haven't heard, Slash is in another band called Velvet Revolver. Like many famous bands, they also have web sites dedicated to them, and I'm sure that everyone there would agree with you that Slash is the best guitar player who ever lived because he wears the guitar low, and never looks like he has stepped in gum.

Since when are music fans so image conscious? He wears the guitar too high, he moves like he stepped in gum, he's fat...man, you people are superficial. I've met teenage girls with more mature taste.
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »

Since when are music fans so image conscious? He wears the guitar too high, he moves like he stepped in gum, he's fat...man, you people are superficial. I've met teenage girls with more mature taste.

I've been wondering about that for as long as I'm a member of this board.

I guess that little things, affect little minds.

-PEACE-

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 10:48:42 AM »

You know, we've heard the SLASH IS GN'R AND BELONGS IN THE BAND DUHHHHH argument alot.

If you want to resurrect a very dead horse, take it somewhere else.
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 11:03:22 AM »

and you know what?
don't cry wasn't written by slash, but by IZZY!
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 11:07:22 AM »

and you know what?
don\'t cry wasn\'t written by slash, but by IZZY!

Did you ever see the Making of Dont Cry? the documentry? everyone says that they wrote it! Slash, Duff, Shannon Hoon, Josh Richman, Axl... They all say the wrote it!! It is only a joke tho.

but i know one person who didnt and hes got a broken foot guiter!!!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 11:11:07 AM »

and you know what?
don\'t cry wasn\'t written by slash, but by IZZY!

Did you ever see the Making of Dont Cry? the documentry? everyone says that they wrote it! Slash, Duff, Shannon Hoon, Josh Richman, Axl... They all say the wrote it!! It is only a joke tho.

Duuuuuuuuuuuude, why are you being such a dick?

I could spend the whole day listing some cool stuff Ron wrote.

Get over it already.
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006, 11:17:27 AM »

and you know what?
don\\\'t cry wasn\\\'t written by slash, but by IZZY!

Get over it already.
the topics of this thread is annoying thing about bumblefoot.  i didnt start it! i like him and i think hes good too!!!!!! but hes not perfect player either! ok?!!
Martina
Headliner

What I thought was beautiful...

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 11:21:47 AM »

but hes not perfect player either! ok?!!

rock n' roll and perfection dont match together very well.

''hey dude,you wanna go home?,i say,do you wanna go home?,if you do,we will gladly help you'' -axl rose, melbourne 1988
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2006, 11:24:36 AM »

and you know what?
don\\\'t cry wasn\\\'t written by slash, but by IZZY!

Get over it already.
the topics of this thread is annoying thing about bumblefoot.? i didnt start it! i like him and i think hes good too!!!!!! but hes not perfect player either! ok?!!

Wow, really? I thought he was perfect, I'm truly disappointed......

What are you trying to say? You think he's good? Didn't you agree with the bullshit AxlRose4eva1 said up there?
Bravefish
Rocker

Live and Let Die

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2006, 11:24:56 AM »

this wasnt a slash vs bbf debate - they are very diff players, bbf can play things speed wise slash counldnt im sure but slash for sure has more feeling although bbf has bucketloads (excuse the pun)

BBF can do it all - he can shred, play with feeling or do weird things. The foot guitar doesnt annoy me - damn vai plays with a heart guitar but he still is up there with one of the most talented. All im saying is that where Axl gets Robin to play the ISE, min SCOM solo etc i dont get why BBF doesnt do it - he is more talented than Finck and plays with style. For anyone says he just stands there with no emotion - you clearly havent seen him live. He's all over the place I even played (strummed) his guitar when he came to the front of Download!!

Fish
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2006, 11:26:11 AM »

and you know what?
don\\\\\\\'t cry wasn\\\\\\\'t written by slash, but by IZZY!

Get over it already.
the topics of this thread is annoying thing about bumblefoot.? i didnt start it! i like him and i think hes good too!!!!!! but hes not perfect player either! ok?!!

Wow, really? I thought he was perfect, I\'m truly disappointed......

What are you trying to say? You think he\'s good? Didn\'t you agree with the bullshit AxlRose4eva1 said up there?

nvm forget it all.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2006, 11:26:43 AM »

I love it when we get a bunch of noobs at one time on the board. ?They all spew the same hate and write the same bullshit. Roll Eyes

Bravefish
Rocker

Live and Let Die

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2006, 11:27:51 AM »

Agreed Thorazine Shuffle!!

Fish
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2006, 11:31:26 AM »

hes ok. hes not bad. hes not as good as slash.  he never write any songs for GnR yet so you can only say he plays slashes songs ok!!!!?? u get it now? hes not anything yet. just only another guitar player. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: