Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Annoying thing about Bumblefoot
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Annoying thing about Bumblefoot  (Read 40062 times)
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2006, 12:58:24 PM »

THe solo segment in RIR was an absolute shocker, who wants to see a karate display followed by robotic dancing from ur main axe man???

Fish

Now that is just a silly statement. If you don't 'get' the performance art, then it cannot be a point of criticism against someone who does. Transcend the mask, the bucket, and the nunchuks, there is a fascinating character at work.

Bbf's solo section is ok, but I feel it fails to distinguish itself from finck's.

I agree that Bucket distinguished himself more as a player than Ron has so far.  But, I emphasize the SO FAR part.  Like,  mister ID said, Ron was thrown into a difficult situation, and he deserves the benefit of the doubt and some patience.

Ali
Bravefish
Rocker

Live and Let Die

« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2006, 01:10:07 PM »

THe solo segment in RIR was an absolute shocker, who wants to see a karate display followed by robotic dancing from ur main axe man???

Fish

Now that is just a silly statement. If you don't 'get' the performance art, then it cannot be a point of criticism against someone who does. Transcend the mask, the bucket, and the nunchuks, there is a fascinating character at work.

Bbf's solo section is ok, but I feel it fails to distinguish itself from finck's.

I agree that Bucket distinguished himself more as a player than Ron has so far.? But, I emphasize the SO FAR part.? Like,? mister ID said, Ron was thrown into a difficult situation, and he deserves the benefit of the doubt and some patience.

Ali

Agreed give him time

And I did not overlook the art of it, it just doesnt fit with GNR. I appreciate the art of cooking, if Axl pulled out a guitar player who started cooking mid solo I would think WTF just as I did with Bucket - wrong band wrong time IMO

And comparing BH to BBF solely on the foot guitar is silly, he uses that for part of a solo the rest of the time has a les paul, does bucket ever change? no so thats the end of that. But lets not make this a BBF vs Bucket thread

I still hold that BBF has all the talent to take GNR to another level, I cant wait to see what he does if given the chance

FIsh
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2006, 02:07:51 PM »

Perhaps Brain is on a covert mission right now to get Bucket back. If anyone could talk the Big B into coming back, it would be his good buddy Brain. Perhaps Axl and Brain have been collecting rare horror dolls in Europe, and when they thought they had found enough dolls to entice Bucket back into the fold, Brain was sent back to the US to get Bucket. This is just like Hannibal sending Face to break Murdoch out of the Insane Asylum.
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2006, 07:16:37 PM »

I had to register just to tell you that you haven't a freaking clue what the hell you're talking about, and I can't WAIT till a few years from now when you look back at these posts and feel like a complete ass.? You know absolutely NOTHING about bumblefoot and write as though you have a clue what you're talking abut.? Before you open your mouth again regarding lyrics please go to www.bumblefoot.com, click on discography, and read the lyrics.? Anyone who thinks they may agree with this troll do the same.? Before you open your mouth again about a lack of creativity listen to all the samplers.? Buy a CD.? Go see HIS band live.? Before you throw any more criticisms about his NOT fitting in the band blame your hero Axl, Bumblefoot didn't go knocking on his door, he came knocking on Ron's.? Grow up.?

[edit]? Cuz I know you're going to find the worst lyrics you can to post and try and make a point I just went through some songs and realized I kinda like this one.? More from the heart than most music I'm hearing these days.

Wasted Away

2 years today, I just pulled the blankets off the mirrors for the first time
Surprised at the new lines on my face that remind how I tried to catch an illusion
Hiding from me, hiding from facing the height of what I hope to be
Kept all my eggs in someone else's basket
Thinking they would care enough to not let someone smash it

What's wrong with me, I got this need to give back to a world that keeps me
And if I do just for myself it's like I'm selfish
'Cause I always had this thing about staying grounded and down
And it's not been worth it to share with the people I pick that I sought to prove they care
And I feel like a pussy sayin' shit out loud
But I'm openin' my eyes and I see myself now

I left myself behind
While chasing after dreams I could never find
I lived for all your lives
A machine for you to unplug at any time
I just realized today that I've wasted away

Maybe it's too late - the end has a date - and I'm cramming for the final test
It hasn't been a total mess, I'm just striving for higher
And humility will build me if I confess
Some people do what they chose some people look for every bump in the road
And some pretend and they play a good role
For the people that depend - they all come and go

Wrote half an album in 2 long days as I reflected and tried to take a hard next step
Of a spiritual kind so maybe I can find some sense as I pick apart a burdened mind
So I spread out on the floor all the pieces that I thought were fully formed
I see how much more I've got to go
I reach for a new drug to medicate my soul

I left myself behind
A machine for you to unplug at any time
Just realized today

I left myself behind
To forget about the answers I need to find
I just realized today that I've wasted away

Well, first of all I think you need to learn how to read and probably take some courses in anger management while youre at it, maybe a combined course if you can find one.  But seriously, I didnt know of Bumblefoot before he joined GNR, but I went to his website downloaded his music or myspace'd youtubed it, heard him play live in concert and my opinion is that he doesnt interest me.  Music is for the most part subjective, and my opinion is that he bores me and his personality sucks.  You are welcome to your opinion and im not gonna try to talk you out of it.

As for the lyrics you are right you chose some of the better ones there...trust me there are some much worse than those, but since you chose those ill tell you what I think about them.  They are childish emo lyrics meant to appeal to troubled, loser 14 year olds with acne scars.  As I said earlier they are simple.  monosyllabic for the most part and the rhyme schemes are at a 2nd grade level.  He actually rhymes Find with Find several times and when he really wants to mix it up he rhymes it with behind.  Some songs sound like 3rd rate Reznor lyrics other sound like the kind of trash you could hear from 50 different bands in any even somewhat major city.

Maybe the lyrics "touch" you, but to me they are lifeless and sound like he hung out with some goth kids and got stoned and then wrote down everything they said.  Personally, If I want to hear lyrics that I find truly deep I read Yeats, but in the rock world I like Patton and Axl the best, and Trent when he isnt too depressed.  BBF's solo work bored me, it is as interesting as a band like Bullet For My Valentine to me and they bored the hell out of me too.  You are welcome to your opinion, but the fact is if GNR wind up shocking the planet and being the biggest group in the world, I will love it and if BBF helps that happent hat will be awesome, but that doesnt mean that I have to agree he is the right person for the Lead guitarist part and I definitely do not believe he should be playing the solo's that FInk wrote.

What really gets me is that people talk so much trash about Fink, but dont realize that next to Axl he has the most riding on GnR and has sacraficed the most.  If GNR fails, BBF goes back to New York a little richer, with a lot more notoriety and a bunch of stories to tell.  Tommy can continue his solo stuff and wait for a replacements reunion.  Brain can go play with BH and Claypool etc... Without an album Fink has actually taken a huge step backwards in his career by joining and sticking with Axl.  Fink as recently as 2001 was playing to sold out arena's and making a lot of money being the lead guitarist for NIN.  Reznor probably never will take him back and even if he did who knows how many more tours NIN will go on.  Tommy was big in the 80's, but Fink left popularity and fortune to be with Axl and create music for once.  He has been in the band for 10 years now, not 3 weeks.  It pisses me off that after 3 weeks people like Bravefish are saying to give Fink's solo's away.  The guys an amazing guitarist who has slaved for GnR and been more loyal than anybody else.  You call yourself fans, but jump and trash the guy who has been the best to GNR everytime a new person comes along.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2006, 09:58:53 PM »

Fish

I agree that Bucket distinguished himself more as a player than Ron has so far.  But, I emphasize the SO FAR part.  Like,  mister ID said, Ron was thrown into a difficult situation, and he deserves the benefit of the doubt and some patience.

Ali

Agreed give him time

And I did not overlook the art of it, it just doesnt fit with GNR. I appreciate the art of cooking, if Axl pulled out a guitar player who started cooking mid solo I would think WTF just as I did with Bucket - wrong band wrong time IMO

And comparing BH to BBF solely on the foot guitar is silly, he uses that for part of a solo the rest of the time has a les paul, does bucket ever change? no so thats the end of that. But lets not make this a BBF vs Bucket thread

I still hold that BBF has all the talent to take GNR to another level, I cant wait to see what he does if given the chance

FIsh

Ummm, Buckethead uses a number of different guitars from a Les Paul to a Flying V.

Ron Thal hasn't written a note for GnR; I fail to see how he will 'take them to another level.'

I'm all for giving the man time. But you said in your first post that he had already achieved 'legend' status. What level could he possibly reach now? Divinity?

I hate to nitpick, but although I think Ron is a very talented guy, I have not yet been blown away by his integration into the band. Thus far, I see him as a guy hired to do a job. He is doing the job well, but he has not been tapped in the vein feeding the heart of his band...yet.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Bravefish
Rocker

Live and Let Die

« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2006, 10:43:41 PM »

he is a legend in my eyes obv not with GNR but the stuff he has done outside i take my hat off to him. one of the best fretless guitar players ive ever seen, speed and the ability to play DC which frankly many people would not have been able to come up with

all im saying is that he has the ability and talent to take guns to another level!!

Fish
Guitarfred
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2006, 05:49:32 AM »

It's really sad to see how people are judging and bashing on Ron.? Huh

NO he is NOT Slash and he never will be. Slash did some amazing work with Axl back in the old days.
And all of you who are Slash fanatics will probably never accept Ron, Buckethead, or any other replacement.
And I can totally understand it.

But I noticed that some people were judging Ron by the way he looks, the way his guitar looks etc.... and I find it just stupid.
Bumblefoot is an amazing guitar player, wether you like his style or not. And I personally think he shines on stage with Gn'r.
The other two players are sloppy, have bad tone and they really can't play in general. That's what I think.
I really can't see why Axl even would want them in the band.

Some people can't understand that being famous doesn't necessarily have to meen that you are a good musician. Just because Fink (or what ever his name is) is more famous than Ron, doesn't make him a better guitarist.

With Bumblefoot, Axl has one of the most talented and creative guitar players in the world. I've been listening to Ron's music for many years, and I have also studied for him a couple of days. He is a true musician and a great guy. So I get really pissed when I see some of you judging him for who he is.
If you don't like his music that's fine.... but don't make any personal bashing.

I say, give mr Foot some time, and he will prove himself being the best guitarplayer that Guns N' Roses ever had.
Slash was ok, except for being drunk, playing out of pitch all the time... etc. But he wrote some good songs.
Fink and the other guy, may have the "correct image" for the band, but as guitar players the stink.
Ron may not have the correct Rock N' Roll image, but boy can he play guitar!!? peace

I'm not a big fan of Gn'r anymore. I will probably get a lot of shit for this, but I don't mind.
Axl is history, the guy sings terrible. He sang ok back inte the 90's, but now he is history. Some people will love him no mather what, just because he is Axl. But if you really sit down and listen, you'll find out that the guy sings awful.
But it's cool that the man has done a reunion with Guns. Sadly they will never be what they used to be though....

And the other members in the band are not the one's to blame. Axl should have quit when he was on top. People are even calling Guns N' Roses a cover band. And it's not the band that is the problem. It's Axl.... it's a shame that people can't see that...

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:56:27 AM by Guitarfred » Logged
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #167 on: July 03, 2006, 06:36:24 AM »

NO he is NOT Slash and he never will be. Slash did some amazing work with Axl back in the old days.
And all of you who are Slash fanatics will probably never accept Ron, Buckethead, or any other replacement.

But I noticed that some people were judging Ron by the way he looks, the way his guitar looks etc.... and I find it just stupid.
Bumblefoot is an amazing guitar player, wether you like his style or not. And I personally think he shines on stage with Gn'r.
The other two players are sloppy, have bad tone and they really can't play in general. That's what I think.

Some people can't understand that being famous doesn't necessarily have to meen that you are a good musician. Just because Fink (or what ever his name is) is more famous than Ron, doesn't make him a better guitarist.

With Bumblefoot, Axl has one of the most talented and creative guitar players in the world. I've been listening to Ron's music for many years, and I have also studied for him a couple of days. He is a true musician and a great guy. So I get really pissed when I see some of you judging him for who he is.
If you don't like his music that's fine.... but don't make any personal bashing.

I say, give mr Foot some time, and he will prove himself being the best guitarplayer that Guns N' Roses ever had.
Slash was ok, except for being drunk, playing out of pitch all the time... etc. But he wrote some good songs.
Fink and the other guy, may have the "correct image" for the band, but as guitar players the stink.
Ron may not have the correct Rock N' Roll image, but boy can he play guitar!!? peace

I'm not a big fan of Gn'r anymore. I will probably get a lot of shit for this, but I don't mind.
Axl is history, the guy sings terrible. He sang ok back inte the 90's, but now he is history. Some people will love him no mather what, just because he is Axl. But if you really sit down and listen, you'll find out that the guy sings awful.
But it's cool that the man has done a reunion with Guns. Sadly they will never be what they used to be though....

And the other members in the band are not the one's to blame. Axl should have quit when he was on top. People are even calling Guns N' Roses a cover band. And it's not the band that is the problem. It's Axl.... it's a shame that people can't see that...

Fucking hell. Finally someone who knows what they are talking about.
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2006, 06:48:44 AM »

axl sings fine! he sings better than ever! did u hear him? or u just even say that with out listening to him? i dont listen to bbf solo cd coz im sure its sooo boring. he may be a nice guy or make nice curry sauces for the fans after the show! but he is not better than slash. slash is not out of tone. slash is the best. those are slashes songs. bbf hasnt written anything with GnR. not even one song. ppl go crazy when he plays "dont cry".. thats slashes song. hes famous now for playing slashes songs but everyone says hes the best guiterist ever! hes not even playing his own songs. if hes so good he would be making his own band. not a scab for slash.  and axl is the best singer ever. u dont knw his voice now.
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2006, 06:52:26 AM »

Fine post, I agree with 85% percent of it, however the part in which you say that Axl can't sing anymore (quoted above) is not true IMHO. I saw the band yesterday and I was very impressed how Axl sounded. He was eons ahead vox-wise, when compared to the 02-tour. He basically sounded as 17 years ago, with a little less volume. I'm in no way one of the Axl-nutswingers, I never praised him no matter what, but I really have to praise him for the way he wipped his voice back in shape. Yesterday he sounded by no means awful.

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 06:55:46 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Guitarfred
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2006, 07:08:53 AM »

Yes, I heard Axl sing on this tour too. I have never been a huge fan of his singing.
On the albums it sounds cool, but live he sucks. That's what I think. I can think of numberous singers that totally out class Axl.

Especially now 14 years later after the Use your illusion albums, his voice is horrible. I saw Guns back in 1992, and Axl was on fire back then. He didn't sang very good back then either, but compare it by how he sounds now it's a big difference.
I heard he even needs oxygen between the songs... that's evidence enough for me. Sorry everybody, but I think Axl sucks.
I was going to a Guns concert it would be for seeing my friend Bumblefoot. He is the most talented guy in the band, wether you like his playing or not.

I'm not out to bash Axl as a sort of revenge for some of you are bashing on Ron Thal. I'm just being honest, as I'm sure you are too in your opinions of Ron.

BUT!!! I'm not judging Axl by the way he looks, or what his microphone looks like. So you shouldn't judge Ron from what HE looks like, or what kind of guitar he uses. And some "intelligent" guy even bashed on him for wearing his Les paul to high..... Sir, how old are you?
Music isn't just about image.... music is first and foremost about MUSIC! LOOKS OR BEING FAMOUS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR QUALLITIES AS A MUSICAN.
Just because you play or sing in a famous band, doesn't necessarily make you a good musician. But Ron is a true genious when it comes to making music or playing guitar. And I'm not only saying this as a Bumblefoot fan or friend.... but as a musician myself.? Smiley
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2006, 07:15:22 AM »

I heard he even needs oxygen between the songs... that's evidence enough for me.

Based on this knowledge you didn't like Axl on the 1992 tour as well seeing as he used it back then as well. For proof watch the Toyko DVDs from that same year where Axl can clearly be seen using oxygen under the stage between songs.

I'm also assuming you don't like pretty much any other singer in rock since they all do about the same thing based on this info.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #172 on: July 03, 2006, 07:17:24 AM »

Yes, I heard Axl sing on this tour too. I have never been a huge fan of his singing.
On the albums it sounds cool, but live he sucks. That's what I think. I can think of numberous singers that totally out class Axl.

Especially now 14 years later after the Use your illusion albums, his voice is horrible. I saw Guns back in 1992, and Axl was on fire back then. He didn't sang very good back then either, but compare it by how he sounds now it's a big difference.
I heard he even needs oxygen between the songs... that's evidence enough for me. Sorry everybody, but I think Axl sucks.
I was going to a Guns concert it would be for seeing my friend Bumblefoot. He is the most talented guy in the band, wether you like his playing or not.

I'm not out to bash Axl as a sort of revenge for some of you are bashing on Ron Thal. I'm just being honest, as I'm sure you are too in your opinions of Ron.

BUT!!! I'm not judging Axl by the way he looks, or what his microphone looks like. So you shouldn't judge Ron from what HE looks like, or what kind of guitar he uses. And some "intelligent" guy even bashed on him for wearing his Les paul to high..... Sir, how old are you?
Music isn't just about image.... music is first and foremost about MUSIC! LOOKS OR BEING FAMOUS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR QUALLITIES AS A MUSICAN.
Just because you play or sing in a famous band, doesn't necessarily make you a good musician. But Ron is a true genious when it comes to making music or playing guitar. And I'm not only saying this as a Bumblefoot fan or friend.... but as a musician myself.? Smiley

axl was worse in 92 than ever.. it wasnt the best then. 93 was better.. 92 was when he was haiving problems! 

he needs oxygen coz hes not young anymore! he has to fly around and sing and run and hes not been singing for years! he had many many years off! so let him get back his voice! bbf hasnt proven himself as the best musician. axl is the best. slash is the best. those are not "foot's" songs. so dotn try to compare him yet to the great slash coz he will fall on his face! when he writes a songs like SCOM or YCBM or Estranged ok! but he hasnt. he wont. he will be gone soon so what. ur friend has a foot guitAr and and is a slash scab. ok! dont like to be bad about him but i say what is true! he is trying to play songs thats not his or even slashes. he play that buckeheads parts too.  dont compare coz he will loose~!
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #173 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:26 AM »

compare it by how he sounds now it's a big difference.

That's just not the case, there was in 02, but not anymore. To me most of the Axl bashing in your posts sounds no more convincing then some of the shit the people who are giving Ron a hard time are spreading. Axl used oxygen as well in the Illusion-days, hence you grasping for it to make some sort of point in regards to his vocals now, seems a bit of a stretch.

Don't worry about people bashing Ron they disqualify themselves with the ignorance they spread in their posts. I?ve been a fan of Ron for years now (since "The Adventures Of Bumblefoot") and equally long in regards to Buckethead. They are some of the most talented people to ever pick up the axe, the need people feel to disqualify them on side-issues (like buckets, foot-guitars etc), shows how little substantial they can come up with in regards to the playing.

-PEACE-

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 08:02:14 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Guitarfred
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #174 on: July 03, 2006, 07:46:44 AM »

axl was worse in 92 than ever.. it wasnt the best then. 93 was better.. 92 was when he was haiving problems!?

he needs oxygen coz hes not young anymore! he has to fly around and sing and run and hes not been singing for years! he had many many years off! so let him get back his voice! bbf hasnt proven himself as the best musician. axl is the best. slash is the best. those are not "foot's" songs. so dotn try to compare him yet to the great slash coz he will fall on his face! when he writes a songs like SCOM or YCBM or Estranged ok! but he hasnt. he wont. he will be gone soon so what. ur friend has a foot guitAr and and is a slash scab. ok! dont like to be bad about him but i say what is true! he is trying to play songs thats not his or even slashes. he play that buckeheads parts too.? dont compare coz he will loose~!

I don't compare Slash to Ron. They can't be compared since they are two totally different players. It's true that Slash wrote some good Gn'R songs. But Ron has written some pretty damn good songs himself too. I guess you are not familiar with his work before he joined Guns.
Please remember that Axl hired Ron to play guitar in his band for a reason. And he obviously hired Ron for his skills....

But if you would like to compare the two of them anyway, Slash would loose big time. Even though Ron didn't write Estranged (good song btw) or Don't cry, that doesn't make him a worse player.
As a guitar player Slash wasn't very good at all. I prefer a foot guitar instead of a drunk alcoholic guy who can't bend in pitch, and who is playing sloppy all the time.
Slash was/is a good player, I'm not saying that he is bad. But compare him to Bumblefoot is not even worth to do.
So I prefer not to compare the two of them....
But try to imagine Slash playing some of Ron's stuff.... I laughing just thinking about it.
And Ron can't play exactly like Slash..... noone can. Every player has their own fingerprints. But I think Ron does a great job anyway!

As for the Axl part of this discussion. I didn't know that Axl used oxygen back in 92. But the concert I attended, he sang way better than I've heard him sing on this tour. Sorry to break all of your dreams, but that's the truth.
However, Axl is Guns N' Roses, and there wouldn't be any Gn'R without him.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 07:50:10 AM by Guitarfred » Logged
Bravefish
Rocker

Live and Let Die

« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2006, 08:00:43 AM »

Well summed up, slash is one of a kind, you can learn his licks learn his solos yet NO ONE can play like him he is just to fluid and bluesy for anyone to match. however BBF kicks and plays his parts well..as well as his own touches i cant wait to see what he does if he stays!!

Fish
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2006, 08:42:56 AM »

I don't compare Slash to Ron. They can't be compared since they are two totally different players. It's true that Slash wrote some good Gn'R songs. But Ron has written some pretty damn good songs himself too. I guess you are not familiar with his work before he joined Guns.
Please remember that Axl hired Ron to play guitar in his band for a reason. And he obviously hired Ron for his skills....

But if you would like to compare the two of them anyway, Slash would loose big time. Even though Ron didn't write Estranged (good song btw) or Don't cry, that doesn't make him a worse player.
As a guitar player Slash wasn't very good at all. I prefer a foot guitar instead of a drunk alcoholic guy who can't bend in pitch, and who is playing sloppy all the time.
Slash was/is a good player, I'm not saying that he is bad. But compare him to Bumblefoot is not even worth to do.
But try to imagine Slash playing some of Ron's stuff.... I laughing just thinking about it.
And Ron can't play exactly like Slash..... noone can. Every player has their own fingerprints. But I think Ron does a great job anyway!

As for the Axl part of this discussion. I didn't know that Axl used oxygen back in 92. But the concert I attended, he sang way better than I've heard him sing on this tour. Sorry to break all of your dreams, but that's the truth.

I am pretty sure Guitarfred is a semi-retarded 7 year old somalian on some Green Peace dudes laptop.  First of all his posts make absolutely no sense but all you people see is that he liked BBF.  His first line is, "I dont compare BBF to Slash"  Then does an entire post comparing him to slash.  He has said nothing of any substance at all other than BBF is better.  Slash is widely considered one of the top 5 rock guitarists of his time so to say he laughs at Slash's classically trained skills is nonsense.

"As a guitar player Slash wasn't very good at all. I prefer a foot guitar instead of a drunk alcoholic guy who can't bend in pitch, and who is playing sloppy all the time."  You do realize you are agreeing with someone who said this right?

I am pretty sure that 95 % of people on this message board read 5 words of every post and then move on.  Bravefish is hilariously ignorant.  The guy says slash sucks and Bravefish replies, "Well summed up, slash is one of a kind".  I can say anything about Bravefish on here because he clearly does not know how to read. 

People are entitled to their opinions, but seriously this Guitarfred is retarded.  He actually says, "Slash wasnt very good at all."  And then in the next line says, "Slash was/is good",  am i the only person who realizes this?
Guitarfred
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #177 on: July 03, 2006, 08:49:09 AM »

I am pretty sure Guitarfred is a semi-retarded 7 year old somalian on some Green Peace dudes laptop.? First of all his posts make absolutely no sense but all you people see is that he liked BBF.? His first line is, "I dont compare BBF to Slash"? Then does an entire post comparing him to slash.? He has said nothing of any substance at all other than BBF is better.? Slash is widely considered one of the top 5 rock guitarists of his time so to say he laughs at Slash's classically trained skills is nonsense.

"As a guitar player Slash wasn't very good at all. I prefer a foot guitar instead of a drunk alcoholic guy who can't bend in pitch, and who is playing sloppy all the time."? You do realize you are agreeing with someone who said this right?

I am pretty sure that 95 % of people on this message board read 5 words of every post and then move on.? Bravefish is hilariously ignorant.? The guy says slash sucks and Bravefish replies, "Well summed up, slash is one of a kind".? I can say anything about Bravefish on here because he clearly does not know how to read.?

People are entitled to their opinions, but seriously this Guitarfred is retarded.? He actually says, "Slash wasnt very good at all."? And then in the next line says, "Slash was/is good",? am i the only person who realizes this?

How did you know I am from Somalia??? ok It's like you've known me all my life. You're not my lost half brother Baatsum?, are you?
If so, how are the wife and kids? And don't feel bad that our mother adopted you, it was nothing personal...
It's a small world isn't it. My brother got adopted 30 years ago, and now I find him chatting on the same Gn'r forum as me.  Smiley
Anyway, send my greeting to the mrs and the kids.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:39:10 AM by Guitarfred » Logged
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #178 on: July 03, 2006, 08:51:54 AM »

That's about the most ignorant post I've ever read on this board.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #179 on: July 03, 2006, 08:53:22 AM »

That's about the most ignorant post I've ever read on this board.

Thank god someone else is out there who realizes this.  I was just about to schedule a catscan to make sure I hadnt lost my mind.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: