Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:48:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227772 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl mistreated by Police (Merck's Press Release / Statement on Sweden incident)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl mistreated by Police (Merck's Press Release / Statement on Sweden incident)  (Read 10626 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 09:42:27 AM »

i believe the guard, poor guy. i wouldn\'t to face an aging rock star on a powertrip either... confused

I believe some of what he said is true, but if you believe he \"feared for his life,\" you absolutely know nothing about police/security guards. Those guys deal with 10x bigger lunatics than Axl and have been shot at or actually took beatings where they couldn\'t subdue a guy, to say Axl Rose made him \"fear for his life\".. nothing more than him setting up his lawsuit to hop on that money train.

hes a hotel security guard. hes not a police. hes not even armed. axl is nuts and everyone knows that! he prob was afraid.? axl should just admit that he was drunk and what he did. appologize to the man and it would be ok! no lawsuits,? no bad press, no problems. dont make fun of the guy onstage coz he did his job. he needs to grow up about it all.

But, wait a minute the security guard was quoted as saying..."I have worked a lot as a bouncer at nightclubs and have become somewhat desensitized. I didn't have time to be afraid. But afterwards, it hit me. He was totally crazy. Anything could have happened."

But, oh wait a minute guy.. I thought you "feared for your life" because "Axl was going to kill you?"

This security guard already looks like a moron in his press statement, I wonder how bad a good attorney would be able to get him to contradict himself on the stand, he's already done it on his own in his own statement. rofl
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 09:43:31 AM »

I can't blame the security guard though.. he just wants to hop on that money train too, he wants his cash. hihi
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 09:49:38 AM »

I can\'t blame the security guard though.. he just wants to hop on that money train too, he wants his cash. hihi

he deserves every cent he gets.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 09:56:11 AM »

I can\'t blame the security guard though.. he just wants to hop on that money train too, he wants his cash. hihi

Oh he gonna get paid, maybe he'll buy you a cocktail if you write him a fan letter.
Dragon
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 10:09:26 AM »

I can't blame the security guard though.. he just wants to hop on that money train too, he wants his cash. hihi
Remember that this is sweden, that means that he won't get over compensated as he would have been if it happened in the US. But I understand if he want's more. There was no reason for Axl to go cannibal on this security guard.
Shirell
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »

You can understand why Axl resorted to biting.  Jesus, held down by 5 guys what else did he have left to defend himself with.
Origen
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 10:18:06 AM »

You can understand why Axl resorted to biting.? Jesus, held down by 5 guys what else did he have left to defend himself with.
He wasn't getting mugged he was being restrained by the police for causing a disturbance, he should of just given up struggling.
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 10:19:17 AM »

I can\\\\\\\'t blame the security guard though.. he just wants to hop on that money train too, he wants his cash. hihi

Oh he gonna get paid, maybe he\\\'ll buy you a cocktail if you write him a fan letter.

i dont care about him!!!!!!!! im fan of axl! but i dont thnk what axl did was right to do. everyone blamed that guard. but it never happen if he just go to bed after being drunk. i dont know about u but whem i get drunk i get sleepy. ?why would u need to yell in the loby of the hotel?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 10:45:43 AM »

I can\\\\\\\'t blame the security guard though.. he just wants to hop on that money train too, he wants his cash. hihi

Oh he gonna get paid, maybe he\\\'ll buy you a cocktail if you write him a fan letter.

i dont care about him!!!!!!!! im fan of axl! but i dont thnk what axl did was right to do. everyone blamed that guard. but it never happen if he just go to bed after being drunk. i dont know about u but whem i get drunk i get sleepy. ?why would u need to yell in the loby of the hotel?

Maybe Axl had a fine as chick coming to meet him at the hotel and didn't get a ride home because he was left at the party, then when he got there Beta had decided to tell to chick to just go home because she didn't want Axl to engage in any pre-marital sexual activities, then he was irate he got cockblocked. hihi
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 10:48:33 AM »

I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t blame the security guard though.. he just wants to hop on that money train too, he wants his cash. hihi

Oh he gonna get paid, maybe he\\\\\\\'ll buy you a cocktail if you write him a fan letter.

Maybe Axl had a fine as chick coming to meet him at the hotel and didn\'t get a ride home because he was left at the party, then when he got there Beta had decided to tell to chick to just go home because she didn\'t want Axl to engage in any pre-marital sexual activities, then he was irate he got cockblocked. hihi

haha maybe! he spent all his money for the swedish blonde models and spent the nite alone and drunk in a jail cell.  I would be mad too.
Annie
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 11:01:37 AM »

POlice can be jerks! Look at all the African Americans who get beat up in Chicago. When I was a teenager I was running to work one day because I was late. I was stopped by a policeman and he made me get in his car because I fit the description of a blonde who was involved in a hit and run. He kept trying to get me to confess and when we found the woman who had filed the complaint she said that it was not me, thank GOD! The cop drove me back to work, never apologized, and he refused to come in and tell my boss why I was 45 minutes late. My Mom was so mad that she called to complain and they yelled at her, " THAT I WAS TREATED GREAT!"  I was so scared that day, and all because I was wearing a gray shirt!
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 11:05:48 AM »

I belive that man. He was there! there is your first hand account and wittness! no tabloid, no news, nope. I belive that mans story. he was not drunk and axl was. ?Axl should just admit that he was fucked up and appologizes to the man. everyone will be ok with it then!

And your source for this 'eye-witness account' is?? Oh yes, that's right, the same paper that printed the original story.? Roll Eyes

I can hear the sound of cash registers ringing from here!

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006, 11:13:01 AM »

I belive that man. He was there! there is your first hand account and wittness! no tabloid, no news, nope. I belive that mans story. he was not drunk and axl was. ?Axl should just admit that he was fucked up and appologizes to the man. everyone will be ok with it then!

And your source for this \'eye-witness account\' is?? Oh yes, that\'s right, the same paper that printed the original story.? Roll Eyes

why would u care if the cash register is ringing? you wont get any money from it..  so u think they man just make up the story to have his name in the paper? he like to be bite on the legs? i dont  think so.  you think axl is soooo innocent dont you girl? dont be foolish. axl is not an angel. if he get in trouble like that and he has to have another lawsuit or spend time in jail hes not gonna have time to finish hes album..
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 11:13:29 AM »

I'm sorry Mercky-Merck, but uh, I didn't read anything in this spinned press release that showed me that the cops or anyone "mistreated" Axl.

He better be glad he didn't pull that shit in the south (U.S.) or he would of gotten a baton in the face. ?And there would of been no way he could of proven other-wise that he didn't deserve it.

cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2006, 11:35:29 AM »

And your source for this \'eye-witness account\' is?? Oh yes, that\'s right, the same paper that printed the original story.? Roll Eyes

why would u care if the cash register is ringing? you wont get any money from it..? so u think they man just make up the story to have his name in the paper? he like to be bite on the legs? i dont? think so.? you think axl is soooo innocent dont you girl? dont be foolish. axl is not an angel. if he get in trouble like that and he has to have another lawsuit or spend time in jail hes not gonna have time to finish hes album..

I can't believe that you really don't understand the influence that the thought of gaining easy money can exert.? Secondly, I admit that I don't know the truth anymore than you do.? However, what I won't do is condemn someone without having all the facts and certainly not on the basis of a newspaper report.? Whether you choose to do so is, of course, your concern.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2006, 11:38:12 AM »

And your source for this \\\'eye-witness account\\\' is?? Oh yes, that\\\'s right, the same paper that printed the original story.? Roll Eyes

why would u care if the cash register is ringing? you wont get any money from it..? so u think they man just make up the story to have his name in the paper? he like to be bite on the legs? i dont? think so.? you think axl is soooo innocent dont you girl? dont be foolish. axl is not an angel. if he get in trouble like that and he has to have another lawsuit or spend time in jail hes not gonna have time to finish hes album..

I can\'t believe that you really don\'t understand the influence that the thought of gaining easy money can exert.? Secondly, I admit that I don\'t know the truth anymore than you do.? However, what I won\'t do is condemn someone without having all the facts and certainly not on the basis of a newspaper report.? Whether you choose to do so is, of course, your concern.
u just only say that coz you think axl is always right or hes so cute or handsome or something. wish he would bite ur friend or ur brother in the legs. then maybe u dont say that.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2006, 11:49:32 AM »

This Press Release is Pure Bullshit. I think there was more promotion in it then an actual defense for what Axl did. Axl has no valid defense. He fucked up. So the best they could do is put a positive spin on things by promoting how popular the band is and how many tickets were sold. What a fucking Joke!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 04:23:32 PM by dizzy68 » Logged

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2006, 12:17:45 PM »

Merck is pissed because the cops were telling Axl he could be in jail up to three weeks. If they just let axl go with the fine after that one night and were not threatening axl with up to three weeks, I dont think Merck would have said anything. No one goes to jail for three weeks for getting drunk and breaking something and biting someone after getting his hair pulled.

they get a night and detox and post bail the next morning. That was mercks point not that axl was wrong. He said he was mistreated which he was after going to the drunk tank.

I dont think he is saying Axl was not at fault, he was unhappy with the cops telling axl they are going to detrail the tour

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2006, 12:25:05 PM »

Merck is pissed because the cops were telling Axl he could be in jail up to three weeks. If they just let axl go with the fine after that one night and were not threatening axl with up to three weeks, I dont think Merck would have said anything. No one goes to jail for three weeks for getting drunk and breaking something and biting someone after getting his hair pulled.

they get a night and detox and post bail the next morning. That was mercks point not that axl was wrong. He said he was mistreated which he was after going to the drunk tank.

I dont think he is saying Axl was not at fault, he was unhappy with the cops telling axl they are going to detrail the tour

Plus showing that Axl Rose chose the fans and the tour over his own self pride... maybe possibly actually fighting the charges. Wink
Origen
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2006, 12:29:32 PM »

Plus showing that Axl Rose chose the fans and the tour over his own self pride...

...And the Million of dollars at stake (in the words of Merck)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: