Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:42:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Since i havent heard many boots i have a couple questions!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Since i havent heard many boots i have a couple questions!  (Read 2404 times)
There Was A Time
Opening Act

Lonely Teardrops Calling Me.....

« on: July 02, 2006, 06:09:42 PM »

1. Has axl's voice held up throughout the tour??  i mean the raspiness of it and his breathing.
2. Is Finck performing well at these shows??
3. IS brain performing up to the capabilities i know he can?
4. Also can u compare the 06 band to the other gnr eras such as 02,86-89,90-93 i wanna know if this band compares at all to these eras performance wise (AXL)

CANT WAIT FOR U.S TOUR!!!  beer  smoking
ROSE22
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 06:11:52 PM »

there are many threads that answer these questions.
There Was A Time
Opening Act

Lonely Teardrops Calling Me.....

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 06:14:56 PM »

there are many threads that answer these questions.

Thanks for answering my questions.... you had tons of great info!
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 06:34:39 PM »

1) Axl voice is close to perfect... much but much better than 2002 and some gigs in the UYI tour too
2)I like Robin... he does that face that shows he?s really into it and he?s playing pretty well in my view
3) I dont like Brain... When I saw GNR I completely forgot about him, It was like he was playing at home or something... For me he doesnt feel the show at all, just plays... But thats my view!!!
4)No we cant compare them to the old band. If we do we?ll never really enjoy this guys... It?s all so different, the new songs, the way they play... But comparing to the 2002 band they?re better I guess.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 06:43:46 PM »

1. Has axl's voice held up throughout the tour??  i mean the raspiness of it and his breathing.
4. Also can u compare the 06 band to the other gnr eras such as 02,86-89,90-93 i wanna know if this band compares at all to these eras performance wise (AXL)

CANT WAIT FOR U.S TOUR!!!  beer  smoking
1. Yes, most nights he sounds incredible. 
2. Finck is amazing, as always. 
3. Yes, but he's taking a break from the band for a few weeks cuz he's a daddy now.
4. Axl is better now than in 2002, and I like his voice better now than most of the illusion shows as wel.   The band is tighter than ever.
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »

1) Axl voice is close to perfect... much but much better than 2002 and some gigs in the UYI tour too
2)I like Robin... he does that face that shows he?s really into it and he?s playing pretty well in my view
3) I dont like Brain... When I saw GNR I completely forgot about him, It was like he was playing at home or something... For me he doesnt feel the show at all, just plays... But thats my view!!!
4)No we cant compare them to the old band. If we do we?ll never really enjoy this guys... It?s all so different, the new songs, the way they play... But comparing to the 2002 band they?re better I guess.
1. you say stuff even you dont know
2. you say stuff and compare without any reason.. you werent there in 87-93
3. you say the same things in every thread

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »

ohhhh! hi there nice boy! so I say the same things in every thread? That?s what I call having an opinion anyway... I?m not comparing... read before complaining man... I?m just saying that the big problem out here is that we tend to compare this new band to the old band and so we can?t enjoy this new one in full. Oh and finally I say things I dont kno right? Well actually I was at RiR really close to the stage and to Axl obviously but of course u?re right. I closed my ears during the show and I didnt heard him singing... oh and about the bootlegs? As Im blind and def I didnt see and heard a thing. U?re absolutely right man. Btw tommorrow u will pick on somebody else or it is just me? confused

so cool to hv such nice ppl on this board.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 08:13:01 PM »

ohhhh! hi there nice boy! so I say the same things in every thread? That?s what I call having an opinion anyway... I?m not comparing... read before complaining man... I?m just saying that the big problem out here is that we tend to compare this new band to the old band and so we can?t enjoy this new one in full. Oh and finally I say things I dont kno right? Well actually I was at RiR really close to the stage and to Axl obviously but of course u?re right. I closed my ears during the show and I didnt heard him singing... oh and about the bootlegs? As Im blind and def I didnt see and heard a thing. U?re absolutely right man. Btw tommorrow u will pick on somebody else or it is just me? confused

dont worry tomorrow i'll stick on you.. and keep saying the things i have to say..

SLASH
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 08:53:14 PM »

Basically 4 Dead Horse threads rolled into one.

Great ...
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 09:20:45 PM »

a dead horse combo meal...
 drool

SLASH
gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 02:38:57 PM »

pepe let ppl say what they have to say!!!!!!!!! i love how you worry about everyone else....WHO CARES?!?! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!

immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country, and think theyll do as they please
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 02:59:34 PM »

I dont think you should be so negative Pepe, people should be allowed opinions.

To answer the topic starter

1. Has axl's voice held up throughout the tour??? i mean the raspiness of it and his breathing.
I personally think Axls voice is better or at least as good as it has ever been

I love Fincks playing. He got such a nice feel. On the other hand I dont like his solospot between songs at the shows.

Brain is awsome, imo the best drummer gnr has ever had. To bad he didnt play in Oslo. Frank was great tho

4. Also can u compare the 06 band to the other gnr eras such as 02,86-89,90-93 i wanna know if this band compares at all to these eras performance wise (AXL)?
I dont think its relevant to compare different eras, they each have their charm, strengths and weaknesses. Times have changed and so has Guns n roses.
manjuice
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 02:35:11 AM »

dont worry tomorrow i'll stick on you.. and keep saying the things i have to say..

I think it's funny how he writes something but manages to say nothing. No substance in his writing. Anyways, the lady pretty much hit all the questions on the nail.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: