Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:02:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227821 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)  (Read 56656 times)
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« on: February 16, 2006, 12:08:59 PM »

Maybe I am wrong, but I belive that IRS is a different recording of the song... not the old leaked clip...

That means that there's another source of gnr demos ! I belive there's a close date to release chinese democracy, so few demos were given to selected people (radios, producers, event managers...) and that's why we got some leaks.

About IRS, I belive that axl's lyrics and vocal melody are very VERY well... but I personally don't like the music... just 3 chords ascending the whole 5 minutes... green day has more complex song, and this album is supossed to be a revolutionary album, with queen style parts? ? ?

Thanks for your time reading. I'm waiting the album recording & mix quality, I'm sure it will sound much better. I liked the song... it has that rose touch  ok

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 12:12:01 PM »

Maybe I am wrong, but I belive that IRS is a different recording of the song... not the old leaked clip...

Yes , you are wrong. It is the SAME version , only cleaner.

//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 12:13:36 PM »

It seems like everybody heard it already.

crying

I haven't.... and I can't find a link.

//JK
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 12:49:10 PM »

Yes , you are wrong. It is the SAME version , only cleaner.

Nope I am not wrong... the old leak was recorded from the radio, bad quality, plus the first part was missing.

This source comes directly from the demo disc, wich sounds clearer, and full song.

What I'm trying to say (Im sorry for my bad english) is that somebody out there has got some demos (The radio demo had 4 new songs plus 4 instrumental ver) and he's willing to share them with us...

The same person who posted better clip has the full song and maybe other songs too, it's matter of time until this guy shows all the demo.

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 12:50:55 PM »

I personally don't want a link. I want to hear it for the 1st time when the CD is in my hands.
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 12:53:49 PM »

I personally don't want a link. I want to hear it for the 1st time when the CD is in my hands.

this post was created to discuss that there's a BIG chance of more gnr leaked songs... better completed plus 2 more demos.

If you don't want to listen demos, then don't doit.

Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 01:06:23 PM »

I would have loved that as well, like I did with the Illusion albums...sat there for 4 hours taking it all in, and then listening again...but at this point, I'll take what I can get-when I can get it.

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 01:08:28 PM »

What I'm trying to say (Im sorry for my bad english) is that somebody out there has got some demos (The radio demo had 4 new songs plus 4 instrumental ver) and he's willing to share them with us...

I'm sure there were 3 songs, with 3 instrumentals?

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 01:08:47 PM »

You're not the only one. ?I'm waiting for CD as well.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 01:09:18 PM »

It's the Trunk CD. I really have no doubt about it.

Who this Wes is and where he got the CD is a completely different mystery.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
RichardNixon
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 08:10:57 PM »

If these demos are from 2002 or earlier, why weren't these songs leaked before? Who is leaking them and why?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2006, 08:14:03 PM »

the manegment is leaking them because CD wont be out anytime soon  Lips Sealed Thas what i think.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 08:14:17 PM »

If these demos are from 2002 or earlier, why weren't these songs leaked before? Who is leaking them and why?

Who - God.

Why - 1st sign of the apocalypse.

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2006, 08:14:51 PM »

ahahahahah!! Nice one Saul.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2006, 08:16:04 PM »

thanks , I'll be here all week.  hihi

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 08:28:17 PM »

And please...try the prime rib
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 08:30:03 PM »

And please...try the prime rib

Hahaha.

I really believe we need humor in trying times like these.  ok

busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 08:32:12 PM »

Is it just me, or is the IRS demo not the one that was butchered for the original leak on the boards?

To me it just seems completely different.
ben9785
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 08:34:28 PM »

Is it just me, or is the IRS demo not the one that was butchered for the original leak on the boards?

To me it just seems completely different.

Apparently that original leak was tampered with...sped up, tempo changed, some shit like that..

And don't forget, it sounded like it was recorded through a radio transmitter with a distorted speaker behind a wall..

As for where it came from; yeah apparently some demo cd that has been passed on to some eddie trunk guy or some shit like that....why now? Good question....well we fuckin deserve something..
bucketman
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 01:47:51 AM »

With all the disaray surrounding the leak of 1:20 minutes of a demo, and a higher quality version of an already leaked song, one has to ask themselves one simple question; why now? Don't you people find it somewhat strange that for almost 4 years Axl has been barely seen or heard from, and now all of a sudden people are seeing him all around the country, actually getting quotes from him, stories surrounding his alleged bribary for lack of a better word, of listening to CD, and now this? Then you add in the potential Da Vinci Code Soundtrack, and the Slash comments. Dude, this thing is done, and it's coming now! And don't think for one second that Axl and Merck aren't behind these leaks. It's just like your parents letting you open one present on Christmas Eve; they know the best is yet to come and that one present is just whetting our appetites. It isn't spoiling anything, it's just getting our engines going. Just think of the PR this thing is gonna get. Plus, Howard Fucking Stern played IRS on Sirius. Are you kidding me? No chance in hell that wasn't intentional, and if you can dig up the comments, the whole conversation sounds scripted, like they have planned on this for a while. I guarantee the mixed versions of the new songs we have heard are gonna be even better, which is amazing because I actually cried when I heard Better. What "beter" way to go into the weekend with an official press release stating a release date, eh?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: