Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:49:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227821 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ron Thal's guitar
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ron Thal's guitar  (Read 24950 times)
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2006, 08:22:07 AM »

I hate that fucking guiter!! stupid fucking foot! why is it even at the gnr showS?? its a fools guiter. no reason to have that dumb thing. a foot? why? its dumb like a buckethead! not a les paul like slash uses! who told him to bring that guiter? even axl said on trunk shows that dont use the foot guiter. use the les paul but still he want to use that fools guiter! why? its not cool. its not good sound or good looking!? he is in guns n roses now. he need to use the right guiter. not that fools toy. he only use it for his solo so its not bad. if he use it all show long i will find that guiter and let it meet the real foot. my foot! i will stomp it to the ground into the ground and the dirt to 10000000 pieces and break it and kick it across the road so that i can never let axl fix the fools guiter again or use it at a guns n roses show! its emberassing to me when i let my friends see who is the new guiterist and he use a foot guiter. same like the stupid buckethead! Axl i feel ashamed that u let them use this fools guiter and bucket head and high legs/high stepping on the show of guns n roses! u have to remeber that u wrote the songs in LA. in the jungle! not in the circuis of fools!? curse that foot guiter!

Jesus.... grow up sir
why ? coz i dont like the foot guitAr?
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2006, 08:31:12 AM »

Look at that fucking moron Buckethead? rofl - that is hands down the worst image/gimmick ever, especially in a band such as G'n'R that WAS known for it's style and attitude. Thank fuck he's gone. BUT now we have another non descript, Bumblefoot, who looks and dresses like a slob and has a ridiculous cartoonish foot shaped guitar that has lil wings that start flapping when the vibrato is used!! Fucking pathetic and it truly shows what kind of knuckleheads there are around when they think this kinda thing is "cool" or "neat" in a once untouchable rock 'n' roll band!!? rant

Get rid of this piece of shit guitar and break out the Les Paul's!!

yes!!! i hate it too. but everyone get mad at u if u dont liek it. too bad for us who dont like it!
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2006, 08:49:36 AM »

I didnt like BH's gimmick, but at least it was kind of mysterious and that made it kind of edgy and Rock N' Rollish.  What is BBF's goal, "I am going to be the biggest douchebag in the history of rock music."  BH clearly does his own thing cause he is crazy, I like that.  There is nothing crazy about playing a foot guitar, wearing spongebob t-shirts and getting offended that some people are saying that you may at sometime party.  The only crazy thing is that Axl hired this guy, Im just glad hes not going to be on the cd.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2006, 08:50:02 AM »

Didnt it break at the Roskilde festival the other day?  Huh
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2006, 08:50:58 AM »

Didnt it break at the Roskilde festival the other day?? Huh

Yeah, but Ron managed to get if fixed  Cheesy
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2006, 09:00:24 AM »

I didnt like BH's gimmick, but at least it was kind of mysterious and that made it kind of edgy and Rock N' Rollish.? What is BBF's goal, "I am going to be the biggest douchebag in the history of rock music."? BH clearly does his own thing cause he is crazy, I like that.? There is nothing crazy about playing a foot guitar, wearing spongebob t-shirts and getting offended that some people are saying that you may at sometime party.? The only crazy thing is that Axl hired this guy, Im just glad hes not going to be on the cd.

Don't cancel that cat -scan yet, you were talking about in that other thread (the annoying thing about BBF). This post alone should be reason enough to have at least one taken. The eagerness you portray in writing of a whole person merely on some side-issues is epic.

-PEACE-

Niko
Rocker

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2006, 10:19:15 AM »

i dont know why we cant miss slash because is a dead horse, and people miss BH

for those of you! move on!!!

BH is a dead horse too
and an embarrasment for GNR
anythinggoes
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2006, 10:27:43 AM »

i really like Bumblefoot he is a cool guy and this quirky song rocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGKzgUCNzs
elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2006, 11:13:02 AM »

Dude i'm not the one playing with a KFC bucket on my head or a fucking foot-shaped guitar with lil flapping wings! If that's acceptable to you then YOU my friend are the fool!
Repeat after me: "It's about the music, not the image. If all you care about is image, then you're a shallow, superficial twat who's no better than a Britney fan." Repeat until you understand.

SG
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »

I care about music more than anything, but to say rock music is about music and not image is to be completely blind and oblivious.  Rock music as Axl once said is about making money.  In order to make money you need a good image.  Think back at the biggest bands of all time, including GNR, their guitarists all had images that were unique, intriguing and usually dangerous.  You may say money does not matter and in a perfect world it wouldnt.  The fact is though an estimated 13 mil has already been spent on this cd.  There is no way itll ever make that money back and if it does not even come close then there will not be a second cd, there will not be a 2nd US tour (or 3rd if you count 2002) and there will probably not be a GNR anymore.  This is why I care about image.  I want tons of music, I love Axl, I love the new band and I love the dropped songs, I dont want just one CD.  Maybe that makes me greedy, but I would like to see at least 3 from this band and have several tours to go to.  To me BBF's image is wrong and will not appeal to a mass audience who will want to buy the album. 

Oh and by the way if you dont think GNR's success wasnt helped majorly by their destructive over the top images and fans want to vicariously live through the band then you do not know anything about music or GNR's history.
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2006, 11:59:05 AM »

Dude i'm not the one playing with a KFC bucket on my head or a fucking foot-shaped guitar with lil flapping wings! If that's acceptable to you then YOU my friend are the fool!
Repeat after me: "It's about the music, not the image. If all you care about is image, then you're a shallow, superficial twat who's no better than a Britney fan." Repeat until you understand.

SG

so guns n roses never had that image important part ? ? ?

come on dude
grow up
open your eyes
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2006, 12:05:01 PM »

Even if it is about image, what the fuck is wrong with the foot guitar? Plus, I think he is hot.
Origen
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2006, 12:07:21 PM »

Even if it is about image, what the fuck is wrong with the foot guitar? Plus, I think he is hot.
Well it ain't 1985 it's 2006, and that guitar looks like somethink from a cheap eighties Glam Rock band  yes
Eat Pop Slop
Headliner

Owyagarn?

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2006, 08:03:29 PM »

Ron is a good player and a good guy, what more do you want...

^^^

Some of the posts I've read today in another thread astound me!!
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »

what the fuck is wrong with the foot guitar?
what the fuck is right with a foot guiter?

Plus, I think he is hot.

and thats all that matters.
axleu
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2006, 11:43:56 AM »

ur not my father or parent

You're right about that.

But since you don't seem to get it, the moderators and I can tell you to shut up if we think your posts are annoying/insulting/pointless.

One guy who keeps repeating himself in every thread won't ruin this board for the rest of us.

Keep that in mind next time you wanna go on and on and on about Bumblefoot.

/jarmo

i dont know what i keep repeating in every thread. ok fine i dont post about bbf anymore.

Liar...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: