Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:02:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When do you expect a press realease (about cd) coming out ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: When do you expect a press realease (about cd) coming out ?  (Read 8757 times)
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2006, 11:05:20 PM »

whats with you man? obviously you are just trying to and start a back and forth confrontation with everyone. soo ridiculous Roll Eyes

No, I'm not starting anything.  I replied to Mr. Intensity's statement.  Mr. Intensity started it.
EFISH
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2006, 11:09:21 PM »

yeah, youve posted basically that same comment.. 20 times in this thread already and when someone goes to bash you... you just say it again. you and that estranged guy.

so, like i said... ri-di-cu-lous  no

Cheesy
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2006, 11:12:02 PM »

yeah, youve posted basically that same comment.. 20 times in this thread already and when someone goes to bash you... you just say it again. you and that estranged guy.

so, like i said... ri-di-cu-lous? no

Cheesy

Who cares about the trolls, there is no reason to believe the album won't come out this year. We've gotten 4 leaks, about 30 shows, press releases from the band regarding incidents, various members of the band mailing forum board members stating the album is coming out, the train is rolling full speed ahead, nothing anyone can do will stop it now. Axl's got his swagger back, he's going to crush the naysayers like ants.  ok
EFISH
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2006, 11:13:45 PM »

Who cares about the trolls, there is no reason to believe the album won't come out this year. We've gotten 4 leaks, about 30 shows, press releases from the band regarding incidents, various members of the band mailing forum board members stating the album is coming out, the train is rolling full speed ahead, nothing anyone can do will stop it now. Axl's got his swagger back, he's going to crush the naysayers like ants.? ok

well said, Mr. Intensity yes i couldnt agree more.. and cant you just feel the tingle as "late fall" gets closer and closer?  hihi
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »

Who cares about the trolls, there is no reason to believe the album won't come out this year. We've gotten 4 leaks, about 30 shows, press releases from the band regarding incidents, various members of the band mailing forum board members stating the album is coming out, the train is rolling full speed ahead, nothing anyone can do will stop it now. Axl's got his swagger back, he's going to crush the naysayers like ants.? ok

well said, Mr. Intensity yes i couldnt agree more.. and cant you just feel the tingle as "late fall" gets closer and closer?? hihi

I can't wait until I get that damn disc in my hand and I can't wait until they come back to the States to see them once again. smoking
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 11:25:18 PM »

Chinese Democracy will not come out in 2006.? I'd take up a bet with you guys, but I'd be taking your money...? ?Shocked
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 11:30:41 PM »

Chinese Democracy will not come out in 2006.? I'd take up a bet with you guys, but I'd be taking your money...? ?Shocked

I've already have a bet on it actually.... hihi
EFISH
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 11:35:24 PM »

if it comes out this year, my pal has to buy me the CD and also give me 20 bucks. If not,  I give him 50 bucks.

But, no worries.. it'll be out... too much at risk to not release it this year.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2006, 11:43:36 PM »

it'll be out... too much at risk to not release it this year.

There's really not.? They've done nothing in North America except for the small shows in NY before they left for Europe.? People in North America aren't on the edge of their seats waiting for its release.? Hell, Axl is not even pimping it from the stage.? There's very little that would change if it were not released this year, and Axl probably knows that best.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2006, 11:50:42 PM »

it'll be out... too much at risk to not release it this year.

There's really not.? They've done nothing in North America except for the small shows in NY before they left for Europe.? People in North America aren't on the edge of their seats waiting for its release.? Hell, Axl is not even pimping it from the stage.? There's very little that would change if it were not released this year, and Axl probably knows that best.

Yeah, he knows that even if the release is marginal it will still sell 2 million. The record is coming out.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 11:52:18 PM »

Hell, Axl is not even pimping it from the stage. 

You want Axl to sport his tighty-whities again?  nervous   hihi

EFISH
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2006, 11:59:26 PM »

You want Axl to sport his tighty-whities again?? nervous? ?hihi

you made my night ok
picturing that was just sooo funny! hahaah! hihi
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2006, 01:09:48 AM »

I never expect anything from this band.  I've been letdown too many times.
Ana Vader
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2006, 05:25:33 AM »

I hope CD is coming out very soon.
But.......I think it won't be this year anymore.
Maybe 2007.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2006, 05:41:08 AM »

Im don't expect one.. MY mind says yes but my hear won't allow me to believe... You would think since it's july at least a single could be mentioned or about to come out..
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2006, 06:04:36 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with you people??? Why starting such threads when you don't give the chance people to give their fucking opinions? What's wrong thinking that there won't be a release this year? Fuck, let them be and that's all. This is their fucking opinion. Honestly, I don't think that there is going to be a release also. So what? Kill me damn it. Do I love the old band more? - Sure I do. Do I think they should reunion? - Sure I do. Do I think new GN'R rocks? - Sure I do. I read somewhere that if I love the old guys more than the new line-up I am a fucking bastard. Yeah, sure. That's why I stopped writing before. It's the same with Velvet Revolver forums. When I say something about Axl you are going to eat me. Jesus...Live and let live people!!!

"...It don't really matter..."
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2006, 06:09:14 AM »

seeing as GnR can't even update their web site i'm not expecing a press release. I'll know when CD is out when i happen to spot it some day in a store in the GnR section next to the heavily reduced AFD & UYI albums  hihi
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 06:23:24 AM by codenameninja » Logged
Athena
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2006, 06:35:50 AM »

I expected a press release before the NY gigs. Didn't happen. I expected a press release before RIR, didn't happen. Now I expect a press release somewhere between the European and the American tour. Hope it happens.... Smiley

Tomorrow I brew, today I bake, and then the child away I take. For little deems my royal dame that Rumpelstiltzkin is my name.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2006, 06:41:27 AM »

It will be out this year, I have no doubt about that. yes

You're right.  Why would anyone ever doubt it?

I've been told personally by a credible source that's never mislead me before, so unless plans change here within the next few months I'll take his word for it......

hopefully the source said september instead of december and it wasn`t axl hihi ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2006, 08:24:52 AM »

I strongly believe the record will be out somewhere around november, no I don't have any sources of any kind supporting this.
It just seems like a fairly reasonable month, but then again you never know.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: