Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:08:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When do you expect a press realease (about cd) coming out ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: When do you expect a press realease (about cd) coming out ?  (Read 8756 times)
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2006, 08:26:07 AM »

I would guess after the European tour finishes, hopefully before the show in California in Sept
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »

there is dates always floating around .... maybe by mid-late august Huh anyway prolly about 2 months before the release date anyway

Solidius
Opening Act

Old > New

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 09:09:51 AM »

I'd say, in my opinion, that the earliest time a press release would come about would be late July while the latest would be early September.

"The GNR stuff is old boring stuff I don't care to comment on. I play in a band called Velvet Revolver now." -Matt Sorum
Megaguns
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2006, 09:37:13 AM »

CD is set to come out, the lawsuits with the ex members delay it due to their part ownership of the name, The album cant be released under the gnr name. Sure, Axl owns the name but as long as ex members take axl to court over some hastily signed contract years ago it cant happen,

I say that is why the leaks happened right before the tour, Axl did it because it is the only way he could (at that time) get the music to the fans. Its Slash and duffs fault CD is not out yet, Too many legal loopholes,
We heard what axl said at rir in 2002, that alot of people tried to make him not be there. AKA slash and duff.

There is way more to it than music, once lawyers get involved the only way to get your product to the fans is to give it away and pretend it wasnt you who gave it away.

Id bet my life on it that CD is done and the leaked tracks are not even on it.
anyway... enough with the conspiracy theories. THANKYOU!!!!!! GOODNIGHT!!!!
Megaguns
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2006, 09:40:04 AM »

it'll be out... too much at risk to not release it this year.

There's really not.? They've done nothing in North America except for the small shows in NY before they left for Europe.? People in North America aren't on the edge of their seats waiting for its release.? Hell, Axl is not even pimping it from the stage.? There's very little that would change if it were not released this year, and Axl probably knows that best.
well said, there is more to it thasn people would think..

oh
\\

IMO
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2006, 09:44:13 AM »

CD is set to come out, the lawsuits with the ex members delay it due to their part ownership of the name, The album cant be released under the gnr name. Sure, Axl owns the name but as long as ex members take axl to court over some hastily signed contract years ago it cant happen,

it's about the back catalogue not the name and the case was thrown out i thought Undecided

McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2006, 09:56:01 AM »

I'm not a DJ
I'm a station manager...
No insider I,

But there is a buzz
A great deal of confidence
For a fall release

Among management
And the music directors
Of local stations.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2006, 10:57:08 AM »

I say that is why the leaks happened right before the tour, Axl did it because it is the only way he could (at that time) get the music to the fans. Its Slash and duffs fault CD is not out yet, Too many legal loopholes,
We heard what axl said at rir in 2002, that alot of people tried to make him not be there. AKA slash and duff.

There is way more to it than music, once lawyers get involved the only way to get your product to the fans is to give it away and pretend it wasnt you who gave it away.

Id bet my life on it that CD is done and the leaked tracks are not even on it.
anyway... enough with the conspiracy theories. THANKYOU!!!!!! GOODNIGHT!!!!

Sure ... blame Slash and Duff. They have about as much to do with CD not coming out as you or I do!

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2006, 11:28:46 AM »

for us in this forum.who came here everyday over a years.its seems like forever,to wait for the CD is coming out.so its make any sense if some people get mad hihi.
but,hey its the happiest years for us the fans. first i doubt it that Axl would do this tour.but look. everything is unpredictable now.
so I still have believin' in Axl. ok.

sorry but my english.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »

it's about the back catalogue not the name and the case was thrown out i thought Undecided

yep and yep. Certainly it was dismissed soon after that excellent counterclaim of 5/5. Broody Well done Axl, the management and Mr. Weitzman ( isn't it the lawyer's name?) . ok
madagas
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »

the counterclaim was on the second lawsuit about royalty checks.....we do not know if it has been dismissed or not.  ok However, it will not stop the release of the album.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2006, 01:10:09 PM »

I thought it was against both.

Anyways we all know that the first and main one was dismissed after the announcement for the counterclaim.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: