Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:55:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be released NOV (From Sp1at)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be released NOV (From Sp1at)  (Read 36224 times)
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2006, 05:43:45 PM »

How exactly are they in a worse position? Two bandmembers have said that Bucket's parts will remain on the album.

Financially, they are, because Axl squandered all that paid studio time before.? The equipment he rented, the technicians, much of those resources are depleted now.? In fact, I think this tour is more of a fund-raising event than anything.?

LOL.

Show me evidence that Axl was in financial hardship? You do realize that he spent his advance on the project.

But if we assume that you are correct, then wouldnt' putting out the album be a solution to such a feduciary crisis?

As I said, his financial sources are more depleted.? If he had an advance backing him before, what's backing him now?? Sure, he could spend his own money, but the point is not that Axl doesn't have enough money to put the record out, its that he had Geffen/Interscope paying for all his toys before, whereas now they are not.? I doubt Axl's desire to create the "perfect" record will have gone away.? Anybody with business sense could tell you how that lack of funding would curb production on any project, especially since we're talking about Axl Rose here.

Pure speculation on your part. You have no evidence that this tour is a fundraiser b/c of album overhead.

A more believable rationale behind this tour is the need to prove to the American promoters that the band can sustain itself on an extended tour of festivals, small venues, and large arenas.

Or maybe Axl thinks the European fans are just as important, if not more important than America. There is a world outside the USA you know, and most people on this board come from Europe. This tour will generate lots of revenue, introduce the new band, remind people about GnR and promote the new songs and album. It's just as important to do that in Europe as in USA. Maybe he does need to prove something to the American promoters, but either way he would have done this tour.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2006, 06:11:29 PM »

Oh and for those wondering, Nik_IT pmed me the info. hes such a nice guy, really. even if some of the info is well.. bullshit.

Why are you making up information, mentioning us, then blaming innocent people? You implicated Thorazine initially, now it is Nik. If Nik was to mention anything, he has his own site. Why would he tell you?

I notice how at each forum you posted this, you also posted a link to your own site. Have you no shame? hihi
making up information you say? lol hhhaahaha you really are a piece of shit? hihi

Why do you say that?

You have either made it up or believed someone who has made it up.

That's odd, because someone just sent me this:

Steel_Angel
« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2006, 06:13:36 PM »

owned....
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2006, 06:16:48 PM »

so then....what's the deal with that sp1at? hihi

AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2006, 06:20:10 PM »

well, not sure if it backs-up what sp1at said, but i just received a response from fortus to an email i send back in february. one interesting thing he said was, "I don't have any NY shows coming up.  When i finish
this tour in August, I'll go back to LA.  Don't really know when i will be back in NY as of now."

now you know me better
Steel_Angel
« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2006, 06:25:36 PM »

You have either made it up or believed someone who has made it up. Surely I should know what I publicly say  hihi
thats good to hear..
GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2006, 06:39:38 PM »

MY GODDDDD
every time that I reed south america tour... I get ahhh have no idea how to describe it

my fucking dream might be come true  Shocked Shocked Shocked

goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddd drool
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2006, 06:49:22 PM »

Here today, bored to hell?

Christ I'm still laughing.

Froze...buddy...you kick ass..

And Mandy.....yeah..

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2006, 06:57:58 PM »

Look the reason the album did NOT come out in 2002 was because the Tour got cancelled. ?It was NOT Axl's fault. ?He has or had no control over the "powers that be". ?But if you know anything about the music business, you always tour on the strength of a new album. ?That's what the tour is for...to promote the album. ?
So frozen posted some exciting news and half of everybody here is bitching and complaining, well... fuck me! ?Why all of a sudden are a few dumping on Axl's voice? ?Let me tell you something bout Axl's voice, I don't know anyone who can talk very low and sing very high. ?Does anyone here know how to sing? ?Yes his voice sounds raspy and perhaps horse at times now, so what? ?He's not god, he's only human. ?That's real man. ?That's what rock n roll is all about. ?It's not about some teen age pop tart who goes on stage to lip sync. ?You'll never catch Axl lip sync to anything. ?
The Tour is going great - GNR back in America in the Fall and album to follow!!!! ?beer
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2006, 07:06:52 PM »

Shhhhhh...dont talk about Axl's voice or this will be dead horsed. I have a question....Was Izzy at the concerts in 2002?
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2006, 07:09:25 PM »

I have a question....Was Izzy at the concerts in 2002?

never.

apparently, Axl and Izzy recovered their friendship in the last few years

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2006, 07:14:28 PM »

I have a question....Was Izzy at the concerts in 2002?

never.

apparently, Axl and Izzy recovered their friendship in the last few years
I think this helps validate that we will hear music this year. Not to change the subject again but it sounds like the show in Oslo was one fucking good time had by all if the set list they have posted is true. Complete with Izzy again.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2006, 07:20:41 PM »

Look the reason the album did NOT come out in 2002 was because the Tour got cancelled.  It was NOT Axl's fault.  He has or had no control over the "powers that be". 

I cannot believe some of the things I read on this forum!  hihi  Axl left Philadelphia hung out to dry.  A riot ensued.  That's why the tour was cancelled.  This WAS Axl's fault.  Also, it was Axl's fault many of the shows along the way were not even close to selling out.  So, a no-show in Vancouver, a no-show in Philly is why the tour was cancelled.  If nobody is coming to the shows, that's Axl's fault too.  Do you just repeat everything Merck says as if its gospel?   no
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »

I think this helps validate that we will hear music this year. Not to change the subject again but it sounds like the show in Oslo was one fucking good time had by all if the set list they have posted is true. Complete with Izzy again.

How so?  Izzy subbed for Gilby at a few gigs in late '93, but this didn't push Axl to drop any new music.  How is this any different?  Izzy is just being - Izzy.  He's also played alongside VR.  He has no interest in joining Axl full-time.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »

Are we still discussing this? It's 2006 people!

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »

How so?? Izzy subbed for Gilby at a few gigs in late '93, but this didn't push Axl to drop any new music.? How is this any different?? Izzy is just being - Izzy.? He's also played alongside VR.? He has no interest in joining Axl full-time.
I apologize. I meant that Izzy was at the show again. Not that Izzy was permanent
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #196 on: July 08, 2006, 10:59:24 PM »

yeah it's 2006 and still no change!  rant
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2006, 11:58:22 PM »

yeah it's 2006 and still no change!  rant

beer        ok     peace
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 12:11:45 AM by LookingThruThisPOV » Logged
benchiefjr
« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2006, 01:25:11 AM »

yeah it's 2006 and still no change!? rant

beer? ? ? ? ok? ? ?peace
why don't you two go suck each other's dicks?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2006, 02:07:25 AM »

yeah it's 2006 and still no change!? rant

beer? ? ? ? ok? ? ?peace
why don't you two go suck each other's dicks?
Maybe you should go suck on the HTGTH Rules thread.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: