Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:32:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Anyone who Sings along at Guns N' Roses shows are Fags!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone who Sings along at Guns N' Roses shows are Fags!  (Read 13003 times)
kendall_wright2001
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: July 10, 2006, 10:01:17 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You!  rant
mrgnrdvd
Headliner

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundh

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »

OK

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 10:08:04 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You!  rant

The majority of crowds sing along at most concerts. Many people consider it "enjoying themselves". You're probably the same guy who constantly yells at people to sit down as well right?  Smiley

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 10:09:03 PM »

Kendall, you sound very angry...just curious, were you left all alone as an infant to "cry it out?" ?You sound very hostile. ?Perhaps some long pent-up resentment of mum's parenting style? ?Smiley

How dare those fans have a great fuckin time. ?All to spoil your dvd watching. ?hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 10:09:25 PM »

It pisses me off that people talk about other GNR fans at a GNR forum, cuz I'm there using my hard earned time to read about GNR, not some fucker talking about the crowd! So dude please shut the fuck up at this forum! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a GNR forum that I can visit, and all I see is this fuckin complainer! Please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to read people diss other guns n roses fans, i'd go to a Velvet Revolver forum, and watch for free! Fuck You!

Niko
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 10:10:09 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You!? rant

YOU HAVE NEVER WENT TO A CONCERT RIGHT ? ? ?  ?
kendall_wright2001
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 10:16:23 PM »

was gonna buy tickets to the dallas show in 2002 at american airlines arena, but mr. axl decided to watch the dallas vs. lakers game on his motel room's tv in new york instead of going to the philly show like he was supposed to which caused a riot, thus getting the remainder of his then comeback tour canceled, so the fucker never made it to dallas! He better had grow the fuck up this time and stop being so fuckin selfish, as u fans need to shut the fuck up at the shows, and let him sing!  rant
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 10:19:54 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You!? rant

Please die in a fire.

Then we can sing at your funeral.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 10:20:08 PM »

haha this guy needs to get out more. ?Imagine Axl shushing the crowd before he starts Jungle. ?"Please everyone can you be quiet. ?Shhhh, some people are recording this and we don't want to make their bootleg sound bad, that's right not even a whisper. ? Now for your enjoyment, here is Welcome To The Jungle." ? Dude come on, use some fucking common sense....you're at a rock concert, not fucking Pavarotti. ?Don't be a dildo, ?have fun at concerts. ?They're not intended to be bootlegged.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 10:22:09 PM »

You're a dick.  Singing shows the band and the singer appreciation, so stop thinking about yourself and think about other people who just want to have a good fucking time at shows.
kendall_wright2001
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 10:27:26 PM »

shut the fuck up, even my cousin Todd got mad cuz people wouldn't stfu on the bootleg dvd, he was pissed cuz he wanted to hear axl sing! it's total bullshit! cuz i paid $17 for that bootleg dvd on eBay!  rant
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 10:29:39 PM »

Well you got fucked didnt you.

Its a fucking concert.. Did you expect a fuckin line dance instead of fans excited as fuck to see Axl they sing with him?

Wow.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 10:30:28 PM »

shut the fuck up, even my cousin Todd got mad cuz people wouldn't stfu on the bootleg dvd, he was pissed cuz he wanted to hear axl sing! it's total bullshit! cuz i paid $17 for that bootleg dvd on eBay!? rant

ohh poor todd

hey guys, you better shut up at the concert because todd cant hear axl in a dvd  hihi
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 10:38:13 PM »

Ok dude.  People sing at concerts, get over it.

As for this thread, it's going down the shitter.  watch out for your karma points, people!  peace

GNRevolution... the missing link.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 10:40:53 PM »

HOBOMAN is that you  hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 10:41:14 PM »

Do you mean fag in the English or American definition? ?hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 10:43:40 PM »

Maybe you should complain to the guy who sold you a shitty bootleg.  I have all 4 Hammerstein shows on disc, and you can hardly hear the crowd.

Oh yeah, I was there too, and singing my lungs out, couldn't talk for a week afterward hihi

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
kendall_wright2001
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 11:08:51 PM »

are the hammerstein shows pro-shot shows and widescreen?
Evolution
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 11:13:54 PM »

I challenge you to go to a Guns N' Roses show and stay silent the whole time!
Throatrake
Rocker

Well, looks like we've got ourselves a reader

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 11:17:19 PM »

I really wish that concerts were louder so the crowd's singing would get drowned out.
I have only been to a select few shows that the band was loud enough for me. (Tool, Korn)

I guess it depends on where you sit and the venue they are playing.

I don't mind people singing, but when it overpowers the band that really sucks.

What did moths bump into before light bulbs were invented? Are there moths right now on their way to the sun saying "It's gonna be worth it!".
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: