Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227771 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Very upsetting topic about babies and death
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Very upsetting topic about babies and death  (Read 6432 times)
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2006, 12:32:50 PM »

Olorin is right.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2006, 01:14:56 PM »

Years ago, when i was at drama school, this girl in my class told us her sister worked in a british hospital in the maternity ward.

Apparently, when babies were physically or/and mentally severely handicaped, they would stop feeding them and it would take up to a week for them to die, of starvation.

I didn't want to believe it.

But my mother has started to work in a hospital in Bristol ( GB) in the kid's cardiac ward.

She said the same thing.

My mother is very upset.

So am i...

So like, what you do is post about it on a Guns N' Roses forum?

If you really are that upset about it why don't you take some action that could prevent this from happening now, and in the future.
Speak to authorities, go to to the tabloids or do something instead posting futile comments in a GN'R forum.

Go to the tabloids, they love getting the opportunity to gloat in the revelation of some "scandal".

At least you, or your mother could give the filthy scumbags some information that isn't about shaming some arsehole "celebrity" or politcian,  and would lead to the nation being alerted to crimes against they're children!!

Fuck sake!!
 rant

The people who have tried in the past ( some have) have been told by " officials" to hush it and it keeps going.

I had a reason to post it on the net and it's far from futile.

Internet is, to this day, the number 1 source for gossip, information and public outrage.

A lot of people from ALL OVER THE WORLD read boards and some are more important than you'd think.

In a bit, if this goes around as it should, they will have no choice but to do something about it as it will become publically embarassing.

Nothing to say
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2006, 01:51:31 PM »

Yeah but if we spread this info around to everyone it's just idle gossip and nobody would take us seriously.  Your mother is in an inside position which means she could surely find a way to prove that this happens.  If she took proof to the press then those responsible would be exposed and punished.

Now, I don't know exactly how one might get proof of this, even from an inside position.  It must be possible though.  If she did call the press I bet they'd have a good idea of what to do next - that's if she really does want to do something about this.
Brody
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »

just another form of aborting a life.. whats the difference of now and when they were fetuses.. none. sick
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: