Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:13:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  Appetite For Democracy
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Appetite For Democracy  (Read 6169 times)
EFISH
« on: July 22, 2006, 03:03:52 AM »

Me and Cotie started a new GNR forum today.

http://gunnersground.bbfun.com
If you have time, stop by and check us out. The layout we have it very cool and we are in the process of uploading a lot of stuff. We've got a VIP section for people with over 60 posts. So anyway, wer're just starting out.. so come on over!!? beer

« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 08:41:50 PM by EFISH » Logged
Cotie
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 03:09:39 AM »

Thanks for advertising the site Im sure people will ove it ok
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 08:35:42 PM »

Yeah I just joined and it's pretty nice layout and all that. Good overall community!
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 09:04:39 PM »

yeah, we are trying to put some addons, like a chat, and radio and all that addons you can get at phpbb.com but its very confusing so if anyone helps us out, you will gain immediate acess to the VIP section and major props! ok
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 07:46:08 AM »

Some good audio and vids on this site!! Also some boots!
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 03:37:19 PM »

Updates on the site: We have a running chatroom, a very active VIP lounge, a nice choice of GNR and Non-GNR downloads, some good, devoted kickass members...

We are looking into changing the layout of the site soon, and we'd like to have a banner for the site. If someone could make a banner for us (remember Appetite For Democracy) if we use your banner, we'll give you access to the VIP lounge...

Hope you like the site beer

EDIT: We think we are being hacked, as many threads are being deleted, especially the ones that are the most valauable, such as the one with many links to video downloads, etc... so we have locked down the forum until further notice...  Sad
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 03:56:00 PM by EFISH » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 05:20:31 PM »

Our site is back and running now...

We got hacked and threads got deleted, so some downloads have been lost, but we hope we can get back on our feet now ok
EFISH
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 02:10:17 PM »

Just so everybody knows, we will be hosting a little GNR trivia contest tonight. The winner gets access to our VIP section. The conest rules are simple. We all meet up in this chat room... www.gabbly.com/gunnersground.bbfun.com and I will ask 10 questions.. First one to get it right, gets a point. You get one answer per question. Person(s) with the most points after 10 questions gets access to the VIP lounge.

If you want to be in this contest, say so here http://www.gunnersground.bbfun.com/gunnersground-about344.html

The contest starts at 10PM EST, tonight. Be there!  Tongue
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 09:10:03 PM »

Once the site comes back online, (all bb forums are down right now), I'll post the NR edits there
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: