Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:06:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  What Happened to this Section?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Happened to this Section?  (Read 8531 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2006, 05:02:31 AM »

I can just shut The Jungle off and concentrate to what this board really is about.

what do you mean?

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2006, 05:18:34 AM »

I can just shut The Jungle off and concentrate to what this board really is about.

what do you mean?

Well some of the board members seem to be here only because of The Jungle (glad they locked "say something about poster above you" -thread).. there is cool and interesting topics here too, but usually they end up with 2-3 people chattin about something fucking stupid which has nothing to do with the original thread. And I didn't sign up to talk about someones pothead-daughter, sweating on the toilet or wearing panties or anything like that.. but some people don't seem to disscuss anything but that kind of things. And they were just examples ok I personally signed up to talk about Chinese Democracy and Gn'R. But like I said, I don't care 'cause I can simply ignore The Jungle (or some of it's threads) if I feel like it peace

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2006, 06:47:05 AM »

I don't care 'cause I can simply ignore The Jungle (or some of it's threads) if I feel like it peace

Exactly! ok

Charity Case - we just tried opening a thread about the Isreal/Lebanon crisis.? It lasted about 5 pages before descending into anarchy.? Jarmo banned political threads because they always end in arguments, so there's just no point.? If you have ideas for threads that you think might be interesting, please start one now.? This thread is pretty boring.

If you wanna talk about this further, please take it to the Admin/Feedback section.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 06:50:06 AM by Danny Top Hat » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: