Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:08:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227804 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl n' Dizzy have been hiding a secret plan to date?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl n' Dizzy have been hiding a secret plan to date?  (Read 2736 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: July 28, 2006, 06:54:14 PM »

hihi? ?Dizzy was a poor musician who got rich n? famous suddenly all cuz of axl wanted to sound like Elton John while recordin? UYI albums in 1990, ?.but? it gets more n? more weird when everyone faded out of GNR in 1995 while Dizzy was da?one to say : ?Axl, don?t be afraid, I?ll be your faithful musician ?till da?bitter end, i won?t go away, trust me!? ?those scary times it didn?t sound so very estranged to understand, guys?...oh ok!, i know money cleans everything in the world, know dizzy didn?t have to care ?bout seein? the band destroyed cuz he wasn?t a? original member from the star, although every additional musician? left gnr while they were destroyin? by themselves, Dizzy was there!, so da?question is:

-why didn?t he find another band to be as Gilby did?

? -why didn?t he speak shit ?bout Axl like other members did?
-in 1994 Dizzy was so fucking famous n? rich just to say to Axl: ?hey, sucker, i?m fuckin? mad at ya!, you always act like God but right now it?s time for me to make up my own band n? feet you on ur fucking feet again?? but he never did, why then?? Undecided

-Why does Dizzy still keep in silence ?bout the madness of axl when axl has a lot of enemies to destroy him?(including his ex mates)? Huh

-Does Dizzy hide a rare top secret that makes him play with axl to date?

...well well well now it?s time for us to dig this like the way it meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ok
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:19:59 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 06:55:56 PM »

u fool, are u trying to bash dizzy? fuck off
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 06:56:13 PM »

OH MY GOD.

ARV you are CRAZY.  rofl

Lol. Your posts never NEVER fail to make me laugh.

Crazy bastard

gnrevolution.com
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 06:57:28 PM »

what the fuck is this??    did they ban you over at CD.com or why do you post this here?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 06:57:37 PM »

u fool, are u trying to bash dizzy? fuck off

i ain't tryin' to destroy Dizzy but just wanna know why da'guy doesn't hate axl while other people do! ...got it? ?peace
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 06:58:14 PM »

hihi? ?Dizzy was a poor musician who got rich n? famous suddenly all cuz of axl wanted to sound like Elton John while recordin? UYI albums in 1990, ?.but? it gets more n? more weird when everyone faded out of GNR in 1995 while Dizzy was da?one to say : ?Axl, don?t be afraid, I?ll be your faithful musician ?till da?bitter end, i won?t go away, trust me!? ?those scary times it didn?t sound so very estranged to understand, guys?...oh ok!, i know money cleans everything in the world, know dizzy didn?t have to care ?bout seein? the band destroyed cuz he wasn?t a? original member from the star, although every additional musician? left gnr while they were destroyin? by themselves, Dizzy was there!, so da?question is:

-in 1994 Dizzy was so fucking famous n? rich just to say to Axl: ?hey, sucker, i?m fuckin? mad at ya!, you always act like God but right now it?s time for me to make up my own band n? feet you on ur fucking feet again?? but he never did, why then?? Undecided

-Why does Dizzy still keep in silence ?bout the madness of axl when axl has a lot of enemies to destroy him?(including his ex mates)? Huh

...well well well now it?s time for us to dig this like the way it meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ok

um, I believe it's called friendship.
you don't bash or shit on your friends.

obviously you don't have any true friends or you'd never have posted this because you'd have understood dizzy and axl's relationship.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 06:58:41 PM »

Dude don't even think of going there, With Dizzy!! Have you ever heard of a little thing called love and loyalty???
Damn some people!
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 07:00:39 PM »

All I got out of this pointless post thread was blah blah blah.....and a little blah.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 07:02:54 PM »

dizzy wasnt an original member, i dont think he had to sign any rights over, it didnt effect him (i think)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 07:04:22 PM »

ok

um, I believe it's called friendship.
you don't bash or shit on your friends.

obviously you don't have any true friends or you'd never have posted this because you'd have understood dizzy and axl's relationship.

...ya r goin' too far but don't think that Dizzy is still in GNR just cuz he didn't do a thing to create da'band....every original member was there tryin' to survive in L.A city with no coin to eat n' dizzy came to GNR when they all didn't know how to waste their money in 1990...now do ya notice why he's still there? ?Roll Eyes
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »

ARV, you're a fucking idiot. I can barely understand your posts...

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 07:08:45 PM »

i do find him quite funny sometimes, i also like nesquiks "3 guitar players" lectures
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 07:09:40 PM »

I still have yet to understand a single thing he ever says..I've always thought it's rude to make fun of mentaly challenged people, i mean, they can't help it they're that way, but this retard really needs to stay away from the hospitals computer and start takin his meds.

Axl is God.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 07:10:31 PM »

dizzy wasnt an original member, i dont think he had to sign any rights over, it didnt effect him (i think)
axl treats everyone wrong ?so don't ya see it's weird when it ?didnt effect dizzy? Huh?
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 07:11:53 PM »

nervous  nervous nervous
you are bashing dizzy

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 07:13:30 PM »

I still have yet to understand a single thing he ever says..I've always thought it's rude to make fun of mentaly challenged people, i mean, they can't help it they're that way, but this retard really needs to stay away from the hospitals computer and start takin his meds.

rofl
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: