Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:44:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Patience - Dublin, IRELAND video- (Mpeg2/DVD)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patience - Dublin, IRELAND video- (Mpeg2/DVD)  (Read 11787 times)
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2006, 12:13:46 PM »

well if i get to the us i will try and audio any shows i go to but they will be shared not traded

I'm not getting at you as you're a taper and you share your shows (and they're good). Some people prefer to just share and forget the trading when others like to trade for stuff before the recording gets over the net.

I'm just getting at the people moaning - most of 'em prob would never tape themselves...
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2006, 12:18:11 PM »

if the u.s. tours plans a stop in edmonton, i'll be sure to record audio or video and share it with everyone  ok
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2006, 05:24:07 AM »

so, I understand the tapers don't wanna share their stuff right now in DVD format, but is there a chance we will get all that at least in compressed (DivX etc) format? that's useless for trade but great for watching ok

GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2006, 05:49:34 AM »

so, I understand the tapers don't wanna share their stuff right now in DVD format, but is there a chance we will get all that at least in compressed (DivX etc) format? that's useless for trade but great for watching ok

My experience showed me that sharing a complete Video in Divx loses a lot of trading value..
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2006, 05:50:52 AM »

okay I understand it Sad

Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2006, 09:57:34 AM »

My experience showed me that sharing a complete Video in Divx loses a lot of trading value..

Yup, plus it dirties the trading pool - meaning theres different versions floating around (divx, maybe something else, dvd, and so on).
goldfoot
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2006, 01:17:11 PM »

I have in my possession the Secret of Eternal Life, but I am not going to share it with anyone, unless they can trade a unicorn's horn or a Cloak of Invisibility...mwaa-ah-ah!!! 

I hold all the power!!! And you mere mortals shall NEVER obtain it!! Why should you? I'M the one that went to the Caves of Ultimate Doom, and crossed the Sea of Peril, finally battling it out with the monstrous Hordes of Thunderdeath!!!  I AM SUPREME!!!!

"Wake up Jimmy, it's time for school"

"Oh, it must've been a dream, I am not an invicible warrior-crusader but a human trader...oh dear, well, better go to school where i'm sure to get my daily beating for being such a teaser, why don't I keep my big mouth shut? That way I'd take a lot less beatings"

Bloody jokers!!! hahahahaha! Let's ALL take vidcams and audio taping equipment to gigs and take 'the power' away from these gimps...half of them probably haven't got the shows on vid, they just want some attention!!

You're priceless, guys, keep up the post, most amusing!!!
goldfoot
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2006, 01:18:35 PM »

Chad_er33 has the right attitude, hat's off to ya man, you rock!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: