Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:15:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Patience - Dublin, IRELAND video- (Mpeg2/DVD)
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patience - Dublin, IRELAND video- (Mpeg2/DVD)  (Read 11778 times)
GNROSAS
Rocker

« on: July 30, 2006, 11:02:08 AM »

Patience - RDS Arena,Dublin,IRELAND (Widescreen 16:9) (Mpeg2/DVD)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oomvzm

This was a special gig for me as it was my first one in this tour and cause i traveled abroad to cover it. It was captured with difficulty near the security in Daylight from the limited sitting area. Thank God for the unknown little kid that was helping me with the security inspections...

The film itself it is kinda special as it is the only show in this tour that started & finished in Daylight and Axl was in great mood.

Hope you enjoy this clip as much as i do and who knows if the right GNR quality trading deals appear for these 7 gigs maybe they will be released in the future.

Just to let you know the 7 gigs that were covered by the GNROSAS Films & Production are.

- June 9th, 2006 - Dublin, Ireland @ RDS Arena
- June 11th, 2006 - Donington, UK @ Donington Park (Download Festival)
- July 18th, 2006 - Sheffield, UK @ Hallam FM Arena
- July 19th, 2006 - Newcastle, UK @ Metro Radio Arena
- July 23rd, 2006 - Manchester, UK @ MEN Arena
- July 25th, 2006 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC Arena
- July 27th, 2006 - Nottingham, UK @ Nottingham Arena

I have posted 1 (Mpeg2) song from each gig. You can find them here

- Nottingham (Sweet Child O' Mine)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/osdor7
- Sheffield? (You Gotta Move)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fymtmf
- Download? (Used To Love Her)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t3e9gn
- Birmingham? (You Could Be Mine)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/31n5vu
- Newcastle? (Out Ta Get Me)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1hi8qs
- Manchester (I.R.S)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0bt0u6
- Dublin? ?(Patience)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oomvzm

As far as sharing goes I plan to make a compilation DVD using these clips & and other sources covering the UK tour.

These private films were made by Gnr Fans for Fans so don't offer me $$$.
I DO NOT SELL THEM

That is it from me..
Hopefully someone else will now cover the USA Tour.
bo_selecta
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 11:52:13 AM »

Man! Thats excellent. Thanks so much. Do u know if the whole dublin show is available? I'd love to get my hands on it! Thanks again

Your Gunna Die!
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 11:53:16 AM »

Amazing, thankx a lot ok yes

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 12:42:06 PM »

I'd love to get my hands on a copy of the full Dublin 06 show if you have it. drool I was at the show, great gig and would love to have it on dvd. ok
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 12:43:29 PM »

As far as sharing goes I plan to make a compilation DVD using these clips & and other sources covering the UK tour.

I didn't see this posted before and not to knock you (because it's cool that you are releasing anything) but why not just wait until you are ready to share the whole shows.  And by that I mean after you feel they have run their course in trades.
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 01:57:24 PM »

Are you going to share these, apart from just clips ok
chinesedemocracyuk
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 04:38:15 PM »

You have the manchester concert on dvd?! your so lucky
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 04:43:18 PM »

In 2012 I do believe.

chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 05:00:50 PM »

quote from GNROSAS - "These private films were made by Gnr Fans for Fans" & "Hopefully someone else will now cover the USA Tour."

i was amused when i read this.? if this was true, then all the shows would be shared that were recorded, not just a best of.? this is not meant to bash anyone, i just wish people were more clear with there intentions.? you cannot say that the shows were filmed by fans for fans and then not share them with those fans (a little hypocritical i think).? certain people seem to hind around that saying.? and why would it matter if someone covers the u.s. tour if they are doing the same thing you do and not share them.? i am not saying you have to share, but i would almost rather not to hear about a show that was recorded when we will never get to see it.? just keep them to yourselves then.? they don't have these problems with other trading circles (U2).? it seems like the real fans are the ones that get screwed.? again, this is nothing personal, i just needed to rant a little.  just my thoughts.

peace
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:03:05 PM by chad_er33 » Logged
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 05:22:44 PM »

In 2012 I do believe.

hopefully a bit sooner... 2010 is the year ok

thanks for all this anyway, I can't wait to see all the stuff.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 05:37:16 PM »

i am not saying you have to share, but i would almost rather not to hear about a show that was recorded when we will never get to see it.  just keep them to yourselves then.

I agree with that. It's a big let down for me to know there's a video of a show I've been to but that it can't be shared unless by trades or whatever. I would rather not know such video existed.
I understand the filmer wants to trade but I think this is a little "pass?" in 2006. I mean, wasting time in trades was for the 90's when online technology wasn't there. I don't understand this but whatever, to each his own. In the end it's always the people who share without trading who get screwed. lol Go figure!

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 05:43:21 PM »

by Gnr Fans for Fans

This line does make me laugh abit, especially when you go on to read the rest of the comments about the fans.? But I understand as well, it does take a considerable amount of energy to go through the trouble to film these shows.? And I guess he might as well get what he can for them.
gally
Headliner

slane 92, leeds 02, dublin 06

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 05:55:59 PM »

hey dude, i was at dublin and it was unreal, thanks for the memory!
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »

i wonder if it would be better to have these shows sold on ebay so that he can make his money for filmin' the shows and allow the true fans to have access to them.  i don't agree with selling, but in cases like this?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 06:08:17 PM »

No because he disagrees with selling. Smiley

Btw, if anyone has filmed the shows at Wembley (July 29th and 30th) but can't/ don't want to share them unless in some special trades or whatever, please do not mention them on this board.

Thanks.

Grin

zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 06:10:09 PM »

maybe they want to trade for HOB2001 Huh

GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 06:10:53 PM »

by Gnr Fans for Fans

This is 100% correct cause these shows were made by GNR Fans and they will end up in GNR Fans even if they are 2-3 people...They will end up in Fans hands who really "care" about audience recordings...and appreciate the difficulties in making them....

If you want to complain and want the shows you have been go complain to GNR who have every single pro-shot on the planet. They are the ones who should care about their fans not me...I am just a little stupid bastard who spend over ?700 to film GNR for his own little hobby and for those who are stupid too and "appreciate" it....

I just released 41.07 Minutes for FREE most of the times just straight after each concert so along with the setlist update you will have the chance to watch a DVD clip too..

While you were enjoying GNR in the front rows i was by my stupid choice trying to film the "Security Incident" , "Manchester IRS", The "You Gotta Move with Izzy" and other cool clips, risking to be thrown out of the concert and lose a lot of money....You came back home and you were able to watch them for free in best quality...

What Did you Film in High Quality to give me for free to enjoy after the end of a concert I have attended?? NOTHING

So If the 41.07 Minutes i shared for free and the free Compilation i am making doesn't satisfy you and you keep on bashing me.....TOO BAD.....Cause I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 07:07:51 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 06:16:05 PM »

now u see why i hate hoarders. they make the hobby of gnr collecting no fun no more.
i can remenber gnrosas telling me he did not like hoarders o well look at him now.

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 06:20:34 PM »

now u see why i hate hoarders. they make the hobby of gnr collecting no fun no more.
i can remenber gnrosas telling me he did not like hoarders o well look at him now.

IF I WAS A HOARDER YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THESE SHOWS AND I WOULDN'T SHARE 41 MINUTES FOR FREE. THESE SHOWS ARE OPEN FOR THOSE WHO CARE

but i would almost rather not to hear about a show that was recorded when we will never get to see it.

Then close your fuckin Ears or close your Eyes...This is a Trading Section and I posted some concerts that are available for trade...nothing more...nothing less
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 06:22:19 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
anythinggoes
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 06:23:07 PM »

yeah but bombarding people with pms and emails begging to know whats in their collection is fucking annoying as well you are now blocked from all forms of communication with me you know the reason why now so please move on pester other people

i would love to see a full show of this if there is a trade wanted contact me i may have something you would like in exchange ?ok
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: