Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 09:19:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl n' Slash r ready to star over new in 2006
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl n' Slash r ready to star over new in 2006  (Read 23063 times)
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 08:58:52 AM »

dude, in 1988 axl said in front of million of fans that slash was ingestin' cocaine while rolling stones were playing at L.A city concert, don't ya think that they both had to speak privately before destroyin' slash this way?? hihi
Dude he was talking about heroin aka Mr. Brownstone. And he talked that way because Slash`s drug abuse was outta control at the time and was destroying him and the band, like Steven`s drug abuse destroyed him? Wink Dude, Axl was and his against the outta control drug abuse the rest of the band was practicing at the time and that`s a fact. In Axl`s birthday in 88 Izzy gave him a guitar but Axl destroyed it and gave the pieces back to Izzy with a note with "Cocaine Sucks!!!" written.
This doesn?t mean that he later didn?t consumed cocaine but he never got fucked up on stage or like the rest of the band? or like Steven in studio Wink

Wrong...Axl got fucked up on stage many times!

"...It don't really matter..."
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 09:12:46 AM »

Ok, he did but his performance on stage wasn?t affected as Slash`s, Duff and Steven. That`s the difference.  Wink Slash missed a lot of notes in his solos, Duff would fall on the ground drunk as a fuck, Steven couldn`t play well, etc but Axl kept rocking  ok

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2006, 09:55:29 AM »

Yup...but still they were fuckin' awsome!!! And if you remember in 2002, Axl's said that Slash did great guitar on a lot of drugs.

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »

dude, in 1988 axl said in front of million of fans that slash was ingestin' cocaine while rolling stones were playing at L.A city concert, don't ya think that they both had to speak privately before destroyin' slash this way?? hihi
Dude he was talking about heroin aka Mr. Brownstone. And he talked that way because Slash`s drug abuse was outta control at the time and was destroying him and the band, like Steven`s drug abuse destroyed him? Wink Dude, Axl was and his against the outta control drug abuse the rest of the band was practicing at the time and that`s a fact. In Axl`s birthday in 88 Izzy gave him a guitar but Axl destroyed it and gave the pieces back to Izzy with a note with "Cocaine Sucks!!!" written.
This doesn?t mean that he later didn?t consumed cocaine but he never got fucked up on stage or like the rest of the band? or like Steven in studio Wink

r ya sure?? Roll Eyes ....haven't ya seen da'riot show '91? they all were so fucking stoned on stage...even axl was outta control after playin' 14 years,slash lost his shoes there.....a retard kid can notice that they all were ingestin' cocaine while tryin' to be decent rock stars that moment ?hihi hihi hihi

...axl n' adler shared their drugs for years but started to hate each other all of cuz he thought that adler wasn't able already to play with'em in 1990 so everyone knows that Geffen n' GNR could save adler somehow but they just cared 'bout money n' fame those times...we all know that they weren't fair to adler...he gave'em a lot of drugs but got fired when they found other friends to get fun, that's it !? ?yes

Undecided
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 07:27:22 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2006, 09:24:06 PM »

SixStrings : Yeah, they were awesome on drugs but that`s from the fans point of view. From Axl`s, who wasn`t a much drug user and after some of his close friends died of O.D. and Slash having been almost there, playing with Slash stoned as a fuck wasn`t fun anymore. Slash really did great guitar on drugs but that was lead guitar. And without Izzy in GnR Slash was the main guitar oriented composer but he wasn`t good enough in this task (snakepit`s songs are cool but they are not good enough for GnR). But in terms of lead guitar he was still kicking ass with snakepit (specially in studio because live he missed lots of notes)  Wink

r ya sure?  Roll Eyes ....haven't ya seen da'riot show '91? they all were so fucking stoned on stage...even axl was outta control after playin' 14 years,slash lost his shoes there.....a retard kid can notice that they all were ingestin' cocaine while tryin' to be decent rock stars that moment  hihi hihi hihi

...axl n' adler shared their drugs for years but started to hate each other all of cuz he thought that adler wasn't able already to play with'em in 1990 so everyone knows that Geffen n' GNR could save adler somehow but they just cared 'bout money n' fame those times...we all know that they weren't fair to adler...he gave'em a lot of drugs but got fired when they found other friends to get fun, that's it !   yes

Undecided

dude, i`ve seen that show and Axl was outta control but Slash, as usual, was much more stoned than Axl!! That`s my point! Axl consumed drugs but was never as fucked up as the others and that`s a fact Wink And this was like this almost from the beginning

They didn`t help Adler because of money and fame???  rofl  Unfair to Adler??? Adler`s version of the story is "They fired me because of drugs but that`s stupido because i was doing drugs with them, bla bla". Yeah he did drugs with them but the consequences of drug abuse in Adler were way worst than in the others. He got fired because he was so fucked up he couldn?t play. he got back in the band and signed a contract saying that if he kept doing drugs he would leave the band. He kept telling them he wasn?t consuming anything but they went to his house and guess what they found there : D-R-U-G-S!!! So they fired him! Unfair??? Slash tried to help him going to lunch/dinner with him but he was still so fucked up that Slash had enough and gave up. Adler is still a junkie. In this year`s AA tour he just proved it once again  Wink
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 09:29:30 PM by gueli » Logged

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »

SixStrings : Yeah, they were awesome on drugs but that`s from the fans point of view. From Axl`s, who wasn`t a much drug user and after some of his close friends died of O.D. and Slash having been almost there, playing with Slash stoned as a fuck wasn`t fun anymore. Slash really did great guitar on drugs but that was lead guitar. And without Izzy in GnR Slash was the main guitar oriented composer but he wasn`t good enough in this task (snakepit`s songs are cool but they are not good enough for GnR). But in terms of lead guitar he was still kicking ass with snakepit (specially in studio because live he missed lots of notes)? Wink

r ya sure?? Roll Eyes ....haven't ya seen da'riot show '91? they all were so fucking stoned on stage...even axl was outta control after playin' 14 years,slash lost his shoes there.....a retard kid can notice that they all were ingestin' cocaine while tryin' to be decent rock stars that moment? hihi hihi hihi

...axl n' adler shared their drugs for years but started to hate each other all of cuz he thought that adler wasn't able already to play with'em in 1990 so everyone knows that Geffen n' GNR could save adler somehow but they just cared 'bout money n' fame those times...we all know that they weren't fair to adler...he gave'em a lot of drugs but got fired when they found other friends to get fun, that's it !? ?yes

Undecided

dude, i`ve seen that show and Axl was outta control but Slash, as usual, was much more stoned than Axl!! That`s my point! Axl consumed drugs but was never as fucked up as the others and that`s a fact Wink And this was like this almost from the beginning

They didn`t help Adler because of money and fame?Huh rofl? Unfair to Adler??? Adler`s version of the story is "They fired me because of drugs but that`s stupido because i was doing drugs with them, bla bla". Yeah he did drugs with them but the consequences of drug abuse in Adler were way worst than in the others. He got fired because he was so fucked up he couldn?t play. he got back in the band and signed a contract saying that if he kept doing drugs he would leave the band. He kept telling them he wasn?t consuming anything but they went to his house and guess what they found there : D-R-U-G-S!!! So they fired him! Unfair??? Slash tried to help him going to lunch/dinner with him but he was still so fucked up that Slash had enough and gave up. Adler is still a junkie. In this year`s AA tour he just proved it once again? Wink

Shocked? ?Axl used to lay duff, slash, adler n' izzy down into a bed to tell fairy tales, even he used to kiss'em like a decent father while sayin' to : "don't do drugs, they gonna kill ya all n' please remember that we still have a millinaire contract to face, so don't destroy ur health now! "

...Oh my God!!!, remember they r all rock stars n' not naive kidz, gueli !!!!  hihi

?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 06:58:39 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2006, 09:27:19 PM »

whatever...

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2006, 08:23:17 PM »

whatever...

this is da'way to answer for someone who doesn't have a normal brain  hihi
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2006, 11:53:44 AM »

Ok, he did but his performance on stage wasn?t affected as Slash`s, Duff and Steven. That`s the difference.? Wink Slash missed a lot of notes in his solos, Duff would fall on the ground drunk as a fuck, Steven couldn`t play well, etc but Axl kept rocking? ok

Roll Eyes   i see ya already forgot all those times when axl wasn't afraid 'bout cancellin' gnr shows while many persons paid their tickets to see'em on stage...c'mon let's face it for once: axl shouldn't speak shit 'bout his ex-mates it's just cuz he knows he's just like'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, gnr videos can't lie!!!  hihi
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2006, 02:48:01 PM »

whatever...

this is da'way to answer for someone who doesn't have a normal brain? hihi
you dont have a normal brain...
you dont have a brain

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2006, 02:51:31 PM »

whatever...

this is da'way to answer for someone who doesn't have a normal brain? hihi
you dont have a normal brain...
you dont have a brain

i know you get hurt cuz you always wish axl to be far apart from slash but can't ya hide ur bad desires somewhat please? stop postin' like a real retard kid, there r many spice girls forums waitin' for ya  yes
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2006, 02:55:47 PM »

you.. YOU! are tellin me to stop posting like "a real retard kid"
 rofl rofl rofl rofl
obviusly in your mind you think you are smart and your topic are interesting  no

SLASH
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2006, 02:57:54 PM »

SixStrings : Yeah, they were awesome on drugs but that`s from the fans point of view. From Axl`s, who wasn`t a much drug user and after some of his close friends died of O.D. and Slash having been almost there, playing with Slash stoned as a fuck wasn`t fun anymore. Slash really did great guitar on drugs but that was lead guitar. And without Izzy in GnR Slash was the main guitar oriented composer but he wasn`t good enough in this task (snakepit`s songs are cool but they are not good enough for GnR). But in terms of lead guitar he was still kicking ass with snakepit (specially in studio because live he missed lots of notes)? Wink

r ya sure?? Roll Eyes ....haven't ya seen da'riot show '91? they all were so fucking stoned on stage...even axl was outta control after playin' 14 years,slash lost his shoes there.....a retard kid can notice that they all were ingestin' cocaine while tryin' to be decent rock stars that moment? hihi hihi hihi

Undecided

They didn`t help Adler because of money and fame?Huh rofl? Unfair to Adler??? Adler`s version of the story is "They fired me because of drugs but that`s stupido because i was doing drugs with them, bla bla". Yeah he did drugs with them but the consequences of drug abuse in Adler were way worst than in the others. He got fired because he was so fucked up he couldn?t play. he got back in the band and signed a contract saying that if he kept doing drugs he would leave the band. He kept telling them he wasn?t consuming anything but they went to his house and guess what they found there : D-R-U-G-S!!! So they fired him! Unfair??? Slash tried to help him going to lunch/dinner with him but he was still so fucked up that Slash had enough and gave up. Adler is still a junkie. In this year`s AA tour he just proved it once again? Wink

Shocked? ?Axl used to lay duff, slash, adler n' izzy down into a bed to tell fairy tales, even he used to kiss'em like a decent father while sayin' to : "don't do drugs, they gonna kill ya all n' please remember that we still have a millinaire contract to face, so don't destroy ur health now! "

...Oh my God!!!, remember they r all rock stars n' not naive kidz, gueli !!!!? hihi

?

Roll Eyes  would ya be able to write something like this? no, u'd not! so i hope u have something cool to say 'bout axl n' slash the next time cuz ur words just bore us all  Undecided Undecided Undecided
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2006, 03:01:39 PM »

you are so stupid that you qoute yourself saying shit thinking that the shits you say are very intelligent..  no
i hope hugo chavez kill you  hihi

SLASH
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2006, 06:04:56 PM »

I don't think axl needed to say these things onstage..... No need to NARC on your friend in front of everyone.. COuld have been handled more privatly..
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2006, 10:02:09 PM »

maybe that was the only was to make them realize how deep they were in drugs

SLASH
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2006, 01:29:21 AM »

Speaking of drugs you really need to lay off them AxlRoseVen. They are rotting your brain.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2006, 03:09:55 AM »

I don't know how saying this in front of  acrowd shows that anymore then saying it in private..
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2006, 03:26:33 AM »

We don't know what was going on exactly. Axl had his vision and Slash has his own. I believe it's not quite friendly to talk about somebody's problems in front of 30 000 people. But still who knows???

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2006, 03:49:35 AM »

I don't know how saying this in front of  acrowd shows that anymore then saying it in private..

he didn't mention any names and he wanted to show how serious he was about the future of the band that he made it known to the entire crowd.    I dont blame him.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: