Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 10:56:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Acoustic Show
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Acoustic Show  (Read 27197 times)
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2006, 01:16:13 PM »

was it only acoustic ? im sure i see some electric guitars in the pics . or are they eletric acoustic?

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2006, 02:25:11 PM »

was it only acoustic ? im sure i see some electric guitars in the pics . or are they eletric acoustic?

merck described it as semi acoustic so i think so ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2006, 02:27:22 PM »

so instead of screaming, 'DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE?"

Axl said softly, "hey...do you know where the fuck you are?"
 Grin
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2006, 05:47:55 PM »

so instead of screaming, 'DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE?"

Axl said softly, "hey...do you know where the fuck you are?"
 Grin

hahahahahaha that was fucking funny, i pictured Axl singing like that...lol
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2006, 06:12:07 PM »

I got in because I was in the right place at the exact right time. I guess it's called luck....

/jarmo

Well, to be quite honest, that was the same case for me... At 3 AM I was still standing outside Wembley, IN THE FUCKIN RAIN, and ofcourse the last thing I had in mind was the acoustic gig.

All I wanted was to get the fuck out of there. But then a true angel came my way and I found myself in there, enjoying the best GNR gig ever...

Not much to say that hasn't been said. A few details on other's reviews are wrong but I'm too tired to list them now, I'll write them down tomorrow...

I need some Gyros, some Greek Gyros...  Grin

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2006, 06:15:19 PM »

Well, to be quite honest, that was the same case for me... At 3 AM I was still standing outside Wembley, IN THE FUCKIN RAIN, and ofcourse the last thing I had in mind was the acoustic gig.

All I wanted was to get the fuck out of there. But then a true angel came my way and I found myself in there, enjoying the best GNR gig ever...

Christos too? Shocked Grin

This keeps getting funnier and funnier by the minute. rofl hihi hihi

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2006, 07:17:31 PM »

my friend was at that show.

Bumblefoot replyied my message saying:

About the acoutic gig, please apologize for me to your friend, if he was in the group I was shoving back. There was a girl getting bent over onto the stage with gear crushed against her knees - the security guard stood there doing nothing, in fact he told *her* to move back as if she had any control over it... She needed help - I asked people to move back, they didn't, so I had to go into the crowd and move everyone back... Tongue I couldn't stand there and watch people get hurt, I had to do something.

bbf

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2006, 08:07:59 PM »

About the acoutic gig, please apologize for me to your friend, if he was in the group I was shoving back. There was a girl getting bent over onto the stage with gear crushed against her knees - the security guard stood there doing nothing, in fact he told *her* to move back as if she had any control over it... She needed help - I asked people to move back, they didn't, so I had to go into the crowd and move everyone back... Tongue I couldn't stand there and watch people get hurt, I had to do something.

bbf

F**kin legend!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2006, 10:43:27 PM »

Sailing [Rod Stewart cover]

Is it Rod Stewart or Christopher Cross? Undecided

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2006, 01:31:32 AM »

Christos too? Shocked Grin

This keeps getting funnier and funnier by the minute. rofl hihi hihi

Well, I guess you don't read all posts, do you?

Babydolls mentioned us in her first post. And as I said, I got in there by total luck, as did Jarmo and AdZ.

I still have proof for that but it's on my cell so...

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2006, 01:34:52 AM »

uhm...where are the pics from that show? Im tired of looking ...I know.. I couldn't find my own ass.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2006, 01:41:35 AM »

uhm...where are the pics from that show? Im tired of looking ...I know.. I couldn't find my own ass.

Well, it's only 4 pages. LOOK.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2006, 01:47:13 AM »

OK, now that was funny..............
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2006, 01:49:13 AM »

Well, it wasn't supposed to be funny.

I'm getting tired of all these people who are "tired" to look through 4 fuckin pages for a link.

It's not that fuckin difficult. Why do we have to look through 40 pages of posts full of "tired" people and the same links over and over again?

bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2006, 01:53:19 AM »

Sailing, by Christoper Cross  rofl What a fucking ace cover that would be! Glad it was Rod Stewart's.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2006, 07:00:57 AM »

Well, I guess you don't read all posts, do you?

Babydolls mentioned us in her first post. And as I said, I got in there by total luck, as did Jarmo and AdZ.

I still have proof for that but it's on my cell so...

I honestly missed that.

I'm not saying that no of you went cause I believe you did. It's just a little funny how this was a surprise gig and how many HTGTH members who got "lucky" enough to receive a ticket or be in the right place at the right time. Especially with a concert crowd of almost 13,000 and in a city of 8 million people. Again it's cool that all of you got to go and had a great time. I wish I could've been a part of it too.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 11:09:09 AM »

Well, it wasn't supposed to be funny.

I'm getting tired of all these people who are "tired" to look through 4 fuckin pages for a link.

It's not that fuckin difficult. Why do we have to look through 40 pages of posts full of "tired" people and the same links over and over again?

You could be nicer, and isn't it ironic... you're tired of tired people  hihi I honestly spent quiet a long time searching.... So I MISSED A LITTLE FUCKING LINK , well suck my big toe motherfucker, sorry for not spending 24h everyday here reading every single post to keep up with everything !  get a life Tongue Tongue

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2006, 12:55:22 PM »

I got in because I was in the right place at the exact right time. I guess it's called luck....

/jarmo

Not much to say that hasn't been said. A few details on other's reviews are wrong but I'm too tired to list them now, I'll write them down tomorrow...

I need some Gyros, some Greek Gyros...? Grin

that was FUNNY!  Grin Grin Grin now you can have all the Greek Gyros you want baby.... Grin Grin Grin i ll be up there in Salonica in a few weeks, so i ll take you out to dinner and you can eat all the gyros you want, while you ll tell me all the juice details about the acoustic gig! i ll buy the dinner!  Grin

i dont really get this : why some people are so curious about "how they got in"Huh i dont care if Christos or Jarmo knew about the acoustig gig or if it was just luck, i m just happy for them that they went there and had the time of their lives....! so be happy too, people!

and to be honest, if Christos & Jarmo couldnt find the way to get in there, then who could???  peace
it was supposed to be a "secret acoustic gig" not because NOONE knew about it, but because THE RIGHT persons knew about it hihi hihi hihi

peace

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2006, 01:12:11 PM »

bbf

Ah Ron always lookin out for the fans
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2006, 05:45:07 PM »

i dont really get this : why some people are so curious about "how they got in"Huh i dont care if Christos or Jarmo knew about the acoustig gig or if it was just luck, i m just happy for them that they went there and had the time of their lives....! so be happy too, people!

I don't care if they knew either. But if they did, what's the reason for calling it and posting it as a "surpise" show? And saying it was luck and being in the right place at the right time. It's just a little odd to me. Especially about the ones who got to attend the show.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: