Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 01:17:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227992 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  chinese democracy delayed yet again
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: chinese democracy delayed yet again  (Read 18132 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 09:18:58 AM »

All this is probably just due to the terrorist thing happening in the UK atm... obviously it doesn't mean the US tour WILL be delayed, but there is a slight possibility if Axl can't fly back to the US...

And its just speculation anyway. Fucking negativity... Roll Eyes

Axl is an American citizen. All he has to do is throw his cell and all other electronic devices in his checkin bags and not carry anything else on board besides his passport and his documents and he will fly safely back to the US.

Maybe all of you should stop talking like you actually know what's going on, when none of us has no fuckin idea when the record will come out or when the tour will start...

blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 09:19:53 AM »

Exactly what I was going to say!

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
Elrothiel
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 09:33:09 AM »

All this is probably just due to the terrorist thing happening in the UK atm... obviously it doesn't mean the US tour WILL be delayed, but there is a slight possibility if Axl can't fly back to the US...

And its just speculation anyway. Fucking negativity... Roll Eyes

Axl is an American citizen. All he has to do is throw his cell and all other electronic devices in his checkin bags and not carry anything else on board besides his passport and his documents and he will fly safely back to the US.

Maybe all of you should stop talking like you actually know what's going on, when none of us has no fuckin idea when the record will come out or when the tour will start...

Yes that is true, I was just saying that the people who started this rumor are probably using this as an excuse.

And no I don't know when its gunna come out nor when the tour will start, but all I did was state what I thought...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2006, 09:37:44 AM »

Well, ofcourse you stated what you thought.

What I don't understand is why have an endless and useless at the same time discussion when noone here knows shit about the release date or the tour...

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2006, 09:39:37 AM »

Well, ofcourse you stated what you thought.

What I don't understand is why have an endless and useless at the same time discussion when noone here knows shit about the release date or the tour...

exactly Christos....if anybody knows anything about GnR it'll be us forum fans first...and we haven't even heard of a release date so how can it be pushed back? hihi

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 09:39:44 AM »

So where'd these radio stations get their info? Any source for this rumor? Sounds to me like another B.S. rumor. There's already a date in late Sept. so how is the tour delayed? The other dates haven't even been announced yet.

Christos, the discussion is because someone reported multiple stations airing this, it shouldn't be all that shocking that people are going to talk about it on the board.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 09:41:02 AM »

It better not be true 
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 09:46:19 AM »

Christos, the discussion is because someone reported multiple stations airing this, it shouldn't be all that shocking that people are going to talk about it on the board.

How many times in the past some asshole reporter said something and then a gazillion radio stations and magazines mentioned it later to fans that have no idea if it's the truth or not?

At least the ones who come here know that we've been through this bulshit a thousand times and 99% of them were wrong...

gun
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 09:46:57 AM »

So much disappointment in the past few years will spark pessimism very easily but it should not destroy common sense. ?WTF would a few radio stations in Florida be "in the know" and everybody else be in the dark? ?Common sense says this is bullshit. ?When a real announcement comes concerning the release of Chinese Democracy (whether it be good or bad news) EVERYONE and their sisters is going to know it. ?There won't be a "priveledged few" who are in the know.

You know what's funny? ?So many of us are willing to accept shit like this as fact but when we do get a real release date I bet many will speculate that it is lies and isn't going to happen. ?hihi
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 10:06:17 AM »

I hope the delay if for re-recording Buckethead's parts  peace
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:32:27 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 10:10:18 AM »

I hope the delay if for re-recording Buckethead's parts.

I hope not , buckethead parts puts the project to another level, I.R.S solo the TWAT outro.  yes

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2006, 10:11:42 AM »

just get that damn thing out there man....

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
makane
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 10:13:43 AM »

I hope the delay if for re-recording Buckethead's parts.
Who would outdo his solos? I don't see any possible way the current guitarists could do those solos any better than Bucket. (not even Richard Fortus)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 10:25:12 AM »

His parts sound terrible to me. No need to "re-do" his parts. Just re-write some better stuff instead. Plus he left 2 years+ ago, and his parts already sound outdated. Completely outdated.

Just create something better (and bluesier- with more soul and more feeling in the guitar playing!) instead peace
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:32:08 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 10:27:07 AM »

Keep in mind that chump-change radio stations have been pulling Chinese Democracy release dates out their asses for years.? I don't know about the rest of you, but I quickly got in the habit of ignoring anything GN'R related they have to say because it is always bull-shit.

They obviously have no idea when the album is coming out.? They've proven it for years.? Why should we put any faith in them now saying that the album is being delayed?

The media doesn't know anything more about the album than we do.

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 10:27:46 AM »

How many times in the past some asshole reporter said something and then a gazillion radio stations and magazines mentioned it later to fans that have no idea if it's the truth or not?

At least the ones who come here know that we've been through this bulshit a thousand times and 99% of them were wrong...

They're still gonna talk about it regardless.
RichardNixon
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2006, 10:30:39 AM »

Whatever happened to Axl's private plane? Axl-Force One?
leo5150
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2006, 10:42:30 AM »

just spoke to my wifes friend.she is a manager for a fye store in ftlauderdale.she said as of wednesday chinese democracy was for nov 13th.but then as of yesterday was pulled from release schedule.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2006, 10:46:46 AM »

yea right

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2006, 10:49:44 AM »

the tour is not delayed. it will start in late September as plans.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: