Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:25:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  Hotel rooms in Las Vegas - and general info
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hotel rooms in Las Vegas - and general info  (Read 56142 times)
Annie
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2006, 02:16:43 PM »

Glad it's working out for all you guys!? I probably wont' be going to the show. $150 is too rich for my blood.? Undecided? Show couldn't have come at a worse time.? Hope all of you have a blast though!
I'm sorry you can't go. That's one of the perks of being a nurse-OVERTIME!Of which i will have to do alot in the very near future to pay off this trip!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2006, 02:26:24 PM »

yeah we gotta start setting up the preparty. maybe someone should do a poll???

well, i vote for the hofbrau house!

no need for a poll, its Vegas, there hundreds of places to go, everyone can go party where they want!, lol If i run into some cool people, awesome, but those nights my mind will be on Axl and the band, and thats it. Smiley

I think he is just trying to organize a get together.? If you want to meet up with a group, everyone going to the same place would have the most success lol.

I have never been to Vegas so I have no idea where to go.  So anyone planning a get together let me know so I can stop in and say hi to my fellow gunners!  I am staying right across the street from the HR at the Comfort Inn, got the best package deal for there. Grin
Annie
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2006, 02:31:54 PM »

yeah we gotta start setting up the preparty. maybe someone should do a poll???

well, i vote for the hofbrau house!

no need for a poll, its Vegas, there hundreds of places to go, everyone can go party where they want!, lol If i run into some cool people, awesome, but those nights my mind will be on Axl and the band, and thats it. Smiley

I think he is just trying to organize a get together.? If you want to meet up with a group, everyone going to the same place would have the most success lol.

I have never been to Vegas so I have no idea where to go.? So anyone planning a get together let me know so I can stop in and say hi to my fellow gunners!? I am staying right across the street from the HR at the Comfort Inn, got the best package deal for there. Grin
I was just there last week at the Venetian to see PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! My favorite things in Vegas were THE SECRET GARDEN at the Mirage, beautiful white lions and tigers and just walking around all the hotels! Great shopping at THE FORUM in Caesar's Palace, the Bellagio is beautiful as is the Venetian. The rollercoaster at NEWYORKNEWYORK was pretty scarey but fun.
Annie
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2006, 02:33:46 PM »

Also make sure to wear comfortable shoes! If you don't have comfortable shoes you will be miserable! Trust me on this!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2006, 02:35:28 PM »

OK, heres a poll for the pre party place then.

Hofbrau House ?(couldn't find any type of official website)

http://www.rateitall.com/i-239972-hofbrau-house--las-vegas.aspx

The Rainbow Bar and Grill

www.rainbowbarandgrilllv.com ?

I just think the Rainbow is a lot more fitting considering the event. Sure, it's not the original Rainbow, but neither is the band, lol.

Axl is God.
Annie
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2006, 02:37:58 PM »

www.rainbowbarandgrilllv.
I just think the Rainbow is a lot more fitting considering the event. Sure, it's not the original Rainbow, but neither is the band, lol.
The Rainbow sounds good to me. What time should we start lining up? I want to be in FRONT for this show!
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2006, 02:40:39 PM »

The rainbow sounds cool to me. What time should we start lining up? I want to be in FRONT for this show!

Hey Annie, Honestly...you don't have to worry about getting close. I 've been to many shows at the Joint, and it's so small you can snake your way up front whenever you want. And, even if you settle for the VERY BACK...lol, which I know you won't, and I won't either, it's still VERY close.

Axl is God.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 02:44:04 PM »

The rainbow sounds cool to me. What time should we start lining up? I want to be in FRONT for this show!

Hey Annie, Honestly...you don't have to worry about getting close. I 've been to many shows at the Joint, and it's so small you can snake your way up front whenever you want. And, even if you settle for the VERY BACK...lol, which I know you won't, and I won't either, it's still VERY close.

I always go in at the last minute, I do not like lines......

And the Rainbow looks good to me, fitting for the event..

And I will bring my comfy shoes, thanks for the advice!
Annie
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2006, 02:45:52 PM »

I was there 5 years ago and i was in front but it's kind of a blur as to rember the venue. I was in mezz 1 at Hammerstein which was awesome. There was a small picture of me in Rolling stone magazine right under axl's microphone at that concert. they had the same picture in japanese Burrn magazine and I could really see that it was me!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2006, 06:11:50 PM »

I HAVE EXTRA TICKETS FOR THE SATURDAY SHOW IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!

MAIN FLOOR

PLEASE IM ME FOR FACE VALUE TICKETS
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2006, 07:26:06 PM »

www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com

I would be down for going to both places.? Drinks at hofbrau and then head over to Rainbow.? Beer at hofbrau is yummy.  And they are literaly 30 second walk away from each other.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 07:28:04 PM by phreakofnature » Logged
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2006, 07:36:37 PM »

I would be down for going to both places.? Drinks at hofbrau and then head over to Rainbow.? Beer at hofbrau is yummy.? And they are literaly 30 second walk away from each other.

I totally understand what your sayin, and I'm sure its a great bar. I WILL check it out sometime. The only thing I'm gettin at, is the atmosophere at the Rainbow just kinda fits the night ya know?  (and me personally, I drink Bud Bottles, so the german beer doesnt appeal to me, lol) Well hey man, you and I both live in Vegas, so Next friday if your not doin anything, I'll meet you up there for a few, I'm always open to a good bar

Axl is God.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2006, 02:00:25 AM »

Hey. I personally would really dig the hell out of meeting up with forum members here I have been shooting the shit with down in Vegas. I will at some point be down at that German beer place, because well, its beer, and it sounds damn good.

But...the Rainbow does seem more appropriate. It would be cool if we can all work something out. Im not sure how we would know who is who from here, from anyone else. But fuck...lets work something out. Pre-party would really make the evening that much cooler. Sharing the experience with fans and friends from here would be real cool and meeting up before the big show sounds fun. I'm in.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2006, 01:04:23 PM »

I would be down for going to both places.? Drinks at hofbrau and then head over to Rainbow.? Beer at hofbrau is yummy.? And they are literaly 30 second walk away from each other.

I totally understand what your sayin, and I'm sure its a great bar. I WILL check it out sometime. The only thing I'm gettin at, is the atmosophere at the Rainbow just kinda fits the night ya know?? (and me personally, I drink Bud Bottles, so the german beer doesnt appeal to me, lol) Well hey man, you and I both live in Vegas, so Next friday if your not doin anything, I'll meet you up there for a few, I'm always open to a good bar

I will be in phoenix next Friday, but maybe the week after we can meet up down there or something
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2006, 01:06:08 PM »

Hey. I personally would really dig the hell out of meeting up with forum members here I have been shooting the shit with down in Vegas. I will at some point be down at that German beer place, because well, its beer, and it sounds damn good.

But...the Rainbow does seem more appropriate. It would be cool if we can all work something out. Im not sure how we would know who is who from here, from anyone else. But fuck...lets work something out. Pre-party would really make the evening that much cooler. Sharing the experience with fans and friends from here would be real cool and meeting up before the big show sounds fun. I'm in.

I probably won?t be going to the show, but I might meet up with everyone beforehand.  Maybe, might be to traumatic that I won't be able to go haha.  To many bills this month, can't afford the extra $150 for the show.  Maybe I can save up before show time and get one off someone who has an extra ticket.
f
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2006, 01:25:28 PM »

we'd be up for this as well, i missed meeting up with folks in NY b/c i was clueless, where ever is fine. 

if everything goes according to plan, we should be descending into the Las Vegas Valley from Utah the morning of the 16th in a rental truck.  this is going to be fun, my first night living in Vegas and we're going to see GnR...life is sweet!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2006, 04:57:30 PM »

man i hope you can scrape together the dough for this by that time!!!!  this is why i love credit cards myself Cheesy

I probably won?t be going to the show, but I might meet up with everyone beforehand.  Maybe, might be to traumatic that I won't be able to go haha.  To many bills this month, can't afford the extra $150 for the show.  Maybe I can save up before show time and get one off someone who has an extra ticket.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Annie
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2006, 05:52:01 PM »

man i hope you can scrape together the dough for this by that time!!!!? this is why i love credit cards myself Cheesy

I probably won?t be going to the show, but I might meet up with everyone beforehand.? Maybe, might be to traumatic that I won't be able to go haha.? To many bills this month, can't afford the extra $150 for the show.? Maybe I can save up before show time and get one off someone who has an extra ticket.
You said it brother! That is how I managed both Vegas and New York this year!
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2006, 05:58:18 PM »

man i hope you can scrape together the dough for this by that time!!!!? this is why i love credit cards myself Cheesy

Yeah credit cards bad... I got rid of mine many years ago lol
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2006, 09:02:32 PM »

hey guys,

I'm heading out of Newark on Friday morn, and flying back Monday morn. We'll be staying in the New York, New York (got friends that work there that got us a GREAT deal). It's a big farther away from the Hard Rock than the other hotels, but I think it'll be fine.

Hope to see some of you guys around town while I'm there!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: