Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:26:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on kroq!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on kroq!  (Read 56038 times)
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: August 18, 2006, 12:35:06 PM »

They just interviewed Axl on kroq! it just ended but heres some info on what was said.
-He talked about how he's had fun during the Euro tour and how people were great.
- He said the set list varies based on the vibe of the crowd and how they dont change it to mucch. but they have about 4 to7 songs to choose from.
-He wanted to add shows to this tour.
-He said he's not bored with the older songs eventhough he's no longer on the night train.
-He said he was injured with a mucle spasm in the hip for most of the tour but now he's got it all worked out.
-Hes very excited about the inland invasion and said the vegas and sf shows are warm ups.

NO cd info
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 12:41:35 PM »

I CAN HELP HIM WORK OUT THAT HIP PROBLEM LOL.

the one an only horsey !
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 12:41:47 PM »

thanks rhiad!!! beer

sucker punch
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 12:43:56 PM »

cheers beer
Origen
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 12:44:21 PM »

He talked about how he's had fun during the Euro tour and how people were great.
Always good to hear.

He said the set list varies based on the vibe of the crowd and how they dont change it to much
Bit of a understatement ain't it ?hihi

He wanted to add shows to this tour
Interesting

It's going to be interesting to see how things turn out in the forth coming months.
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 12:44:57 PM »

oh yeah, they asked him about Alice in Chains and he said he met Jerry Cantrall but didnt catch the band live eventhough they played the same festival. He said he surprised about how they are drawing a youger crowd. And, as the tour goes on they'll add newer songs to the setlist.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »

oh yeah, they asked him about Alice in Chains and he said he met Jerry Cantrall but didnt catch the band live eventhough they played the same festival. He said he surprised about how they are drawing a youger crowd. And, as the tour goes on they'll add newer songs to the setlist.

That last bit about adding newer songs is pretty interesting.? I wonder what that means as far as singles being released and whatnot.

Ali
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »

what is kroq ?
a radio station an were is at ??

the one an only horsey !
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 12:48:26 PM »

what is kroq ?
a radio station an were is at ??

The radio station hosting Inland Invasion in LA.

Ali
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 12:49:51 PM »

Another exciting thing was that, they asked Axl if he'd miss his flexible schedule of having a lot of time off. He said it was the oposite and wants to get out there play shows!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 12:50:33 PM »

thankz i didn't know that till just now.

the one an only horsey !
Steel_Angel
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »

kewl. warm up shows  Grin
new songs  Grin
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »

Thanks for letting us know, rhiad! Appreciated!

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 01:26:28 PM »

did anyone record this?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 01:26:56 PM »

Yea can we get an mp3 please like last time?
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 01:29:58 PM »

when is Trunk's show? maybe we hear him there also  ok
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 01:34:33 PM »

Tonight in NY I do believe around 11PM.

Yup: http://www.eddietrunk.com/radio.php

"This show is called "Friday Night Rocks" in NYC and airs live on Q104.3 (NYC, NJ, LI, CT) from 11PM-2AM every Friday. This program also runs on affiliate stations and worldwide on www.KNAC.com on tape delay. For a full listing of places and ways to hear this show, see "Syndication" on this site. It is available nationwide live or on tape delay through KGB Radio Networks and also known as "Eddie Trunk Rocks". For syndication info contact me through this site, thanks. You can hear this show LIVE ONLINE anywhere in the world by going to www.q1043.com and clicking on "Listen Live" from 11PM-2AM Friday nights NYC time. 

8/17/06: In addition to Rob Zombie as a guest this week, I will also have a bunch of free tix to major shows including Iron Maiden (NJ & LI dates), Gigantour (NJ & LI dates) and Alice In Chains in NYC at Nokia. Listen to win!

8/17/06: Rob Zombie will check in live from LA on this weeks show. Lot's going on with Rob, he just finished a tour with Anthrax and is headed out with Godsmack soon. He also is directing a new version of the film Haloween. Rob is a great guy and a big metal fan so it should be fun to have him on for a few minutes this Friday

8/18. I'll be on from 7PM-Midnight Saturday 8/19 on Q104.3 NYC. This is not my metal show, regular format. I PROMISE, satellite news VERY soon....."

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 01:40:25 PM »

"This show is called "Friday Night Rocks" in NYC and airs live on Q104.3 (NYC, NJ, LI, CT) from 11PM-2AM every Friday. This program also runs on affiliate stations and worldwide on www.KNAC.com on tape delay. For a full listing of places and ways to hear this show, see "Syndication" on this site. It is available nationwide live or on tape delay through KGB Radio Networks and also known as "Eddie Trunk Rocks". For syndication info contact me through this site, thanks. You can hear this show LIVE ONLINE anywhere in the world by going to www.q1043.com and clicking on "Listen Live" from 11PM-2AM Friday nights NYC time. 

8/17/06: In addition to Rob Zombie as a guest this week, I will also have a bunch of free tix to major shows including Iron Maiden (NJ & LI dates), Gigantour (NJ & LI dates) and Alice In Chains in NYC at Nokia. Listen to win!

8/17/06: Rob Zombie will check in live from LA on this weeks show. Lot's going on with Rob, he just finished a tour with Anthrax and is headed out with Godsmack soon. He also is directing a new version of the film Haloween. Rob is a great guy and a big metal fan so it should be fun to have him on for a few minutes this Friday

8/18. I'll be on from 7PM-Midnight Saturday 8/19 on Q104.3 NYC. This is not my metal show, regular format. I PROMISE, satellite news VERY soon....."

Thanks Will... I guess it will be like 4 or 5 AM in London, but who knows... Mr. Rose i usually awake at that times hihi
EFISH
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 01:43:48 PM »

8/18. I'll be on from 7PM-Midnight Saturday 8/19 on Q104.3 NYC. This is not my metal show, regular format. I PROMISE, satellite news VERY soon....."[/i]

That's odd.. but thatd be kick ass if Axl has an interview with trunk again.. he's still in london, i beleive... is that confirmed?
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »

Thanks rhiad! Hopefully we might be hearing some audio later.  ok
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: