Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:05:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  when do lv tickets go on sale to general public?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: when do lv tickets go on sale to general public?  (Read 3646 times)
pumpkin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: August 18, 2006, 11:12:17 PM »

ok, so i missed the presale because i didn't register before the offer was closed, and i know the tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow, but i can't figure out what time from ticket master.  does anyone know what time the tickets go on sale eastern standard time?  i can never figure stuff like this out.  damn. 
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 11:21:37 PM »

Tomorrow afternoon at 1PM (Vegas time). So if you live in NJ it'll be 4 PM, so you just have to find it according to your time zone.
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 11:26:12 PM »

Posted on: Today at 11:12:17 PMPosted by: pumpkin?
Insert Quote
ok, so i missed the presale because i didn't register before the offer was closed,?

How do i get tickets on pre-sale, where do i get them too? i'd like to get tickets for a gn'r show if they come to my area.

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
pumpkin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 11:31:19 PM »

that's such an inconvenient time for me.  i'm so annoyed with myself for not signing up here for the presale.  yeah, i can't figure out how to get the presale passwords either.  part of why i didn't register for the presale here was because i wasn't sure how it would work, i've never done anything like that before.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 11:33:52 PM »

No more presale for Vegas or SF. Mysteron said if needed, another presale may be arranged, I believe. So you just have to stay tuned and see what happens and if there are others! ok

that's such an inconvenient time for me.  i'm so annoyed with myself for not signing up here for the presale.  yeah, i can't figure out how to get the presale passwords either.  part of why i didn't register for the presale here was because i wasn't sure how it would work, i've never done anything like that before.

It was ran great by Jarmo and everyone, IMO. I had no problems at all, got my tix and everything is great and I'm going to Vegas!
pumpkin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 11:37:17 PM »

well, i'm glad for you.  that was a really cool thing for jarmo to do.  now, let's see if i can manage to get some tix tomorrow....time will tell.  maybe it's a sign that i can't afford the trip anyway.  it's up to fate now.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 01:02:28 AM »

Just try as soon as you can tomorrow. Vegas probably won't sell out instantly like NYC, but who knows?

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 01:18:06 AM »

It was ran great by Jarmo and everyone, IMO. I had no problems at all, got my tix and everything is great and I'm going to Vegas!

Yes it was, many kudos to jarmo and mysterion for an awesome and successful presale! peace
pumpkin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 11:10:56 PM »

it was a happy ending for me.  much to my chagrin, i went to a ticketmaster outlet near where i work at around 3:50 only to be told that they couldn't sell shows for vegas- they said it was done by region. i just figured that since i had bought my ny tickets there, that i could get my vegas tickets there.  the guy suggested that i just call them, but in my haste rushing over to the place where i thought i could buy a ticket, i left my cell phone at work, so then i rushed back to work to get my cell phone.  i called ticketmaster, went through the automated system, and came up with nothing.  it kept telling me that there were no tickets for that show.  so i tried my luck speaking to a representative who was able to get me everything i needed.  i was so happy, but talk about stress.  now i have to figure out where to stay and how to fly etc.  see you all in vegas!
Chief
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 11:19:23 PM »

Awesome pumpkin!!!

be sure you check out this thread and the others in that section for travel info, etc..

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=34346.0

SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 04:10:11 AM »

I just bought 3 tickets for the 16th show now. I checked to see if there were any, thinking there would not be. But there was. So I logged in and then searched again. They came up again. So I snagged 'em.

Check TM, there are still tickets available!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 01:45:18 PM »

Why are tix $150?  Jesus that's to much.   Shocked
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 02:08:26 PM »

Why are tix $150?? Jesus that's to much.? ?Shocked

Because they think they can get that.  When they played there in 2001 tickets were $200 and they didn't sell out. People were buying tickets that night at the box office.  $150, $200 is allot of jack

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 02:17:11 PM »

Why are tix $150?? Jesus that's to much.? ?Shocked

Because they think they can get that.? When they played there in 2001 tickets were $200 and they didn't sell out. People were buying tickets that night at the box office.? $150, $200 is allot of jack

Yeah it is!  I was thinking of flying out from Illinois like I did for NY but not at 150 a ticket.  Guess I'll wait til they show up in Illinois.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 02:21:50 PM »

They will sell it out, if not before, by the night of the show.  People vacationing in Vegas will open their guides, and see GNR playing at the Hard Rock, and go.  I would also imagine, if one is staying at the Hard Rock, they would get a deal to attend the show.  It will be sold out by showtime, no doubt. 
Chief
Legend

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 03:46:54 PM »

last time new years was 250 bucks!!!! they sold out though. and prices are always higher in vegas.. just for a comparison the blue man group show is 90-100 bucks

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Only tix available for Sat show is obstructed view if you put in for 4 tickets currently.

Sunday show it looks like some Internet Presale tix are even still available.......
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 04:22:24 PM »

Saturday is going to be sold out shortly, excluding the few hundred tickets they will hold/get back and release a few day's prior to the show.  Sunday, I would imagine, will be sold out by showtime.  One thing, that happens at The Joint, is overselling.  I think they can cram about 2500 people into the venue, with about 2200 being on the floor (when I was there, there was far more than 1500 people on the floor alone).  At $150.00 a pop, they may be tempted to sell an extra 350 to 500 tickets, which is up to $75,000.00 more dollars at the box office alone, excluding additional concession benefits.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 04:25:26 PM »

Yeah,

I still have 4 internet presale tix to Vegas if anyone wants them at face value too, I opted to choose S.F, but if I must and I can't sell them, looks like I'll be on a flight to Vegas too. peace
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »

So, on Sunday, there are Internet Pre-sale tickets available?? 
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: