Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:14:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Stop The Maddness Refuge For The Fans That Are Excited About 2006 AND GNFR's
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop The Maddness Refuge For The Fans That Are Excited About 2006 AND GNFR's  (Read 20484 times)
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« on: August 23, 2006, 02:56:08 PM »

Short Rant

You poeple need to stop all the bitching and whining. OMG? some of you are like a bunch of school girls (no offense to school girls).

This is a GUNS N ROSES forum.
Stop the maddness, put down the crack pipe and step away slowly

Guns N Roses are touring in 2006 (yes they are guns n roses)
The guys in the band are Guns n Roses (yes even the guy on keyboards I know it hard to accept but please accept it)
Guns N Roses will continue to tour and Axl said we will hear the music soon
The will be no reunion anytime soon, who cares anyway
Buckethead is not in the band? hihi

What else do you people need to know.

Guns N Roses have never since the beginning done the norm they do not follow the leader.
Axl does what he wants when he wants and gives 2 shits about anything unless he wants to do it
Axl never goes on stage till he feels like it.

Now to the real reason for this thread

Most importantly, the last 6 months have been the most exciting 6 months of GNR in 15 years, so stop and reflect on the last 6 months and relize it could be much worse. We could be stuck in 2003 forever not knowing anything.? From the interviews AXL is commited to this which is the best news in 20 years, he is having fun again? hihi

I'm an oldskool fan from the late 80's if I can addapt anybody can. Bring on the US tour and beyond. Someday we will have the CD.

No one is saying forget the old lineup(s), lets just celebrate what we have in 2006[/b]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 11:09:33 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 02:57:58 PM »

Amen.
bDinan
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »

I have no complaints about the new band. I've seen them 5 times now, and have enjoyed it every single time. I'm glad buckethead is gone... he is great, but I didn't like the freakshow mold the band took on. Robin cleaned up his image, no more KFC buckets, Axl doesn't dress like a 300lb black man anymore.... we have a great band here.

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 03:01:46 PM »

Exactly

They look like GNR once again good point  ok

You know the old saying if it quacks like a duck it must be a duck.

They sound, look and act like GNR so I guess They are GNFR peace

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »

Guns N' Roses is:

W. Axl Rose [vocals]
Dizzy Reed [keyboards]
Tommy Stinson [bass]
Robin Finck [guitar]
Richard Fortus [guitar]
Ron Thal [guitar]
Brain [drums]
Chris Pitman [keyboards]

If you have a problem with that, we don't care and we don't wanna see your posts here. It's been almost ten years since most of the people you are missing left the band. Deal with it.

Go post about how somebody is missing in that line up to people who care. I'm sure you can use Google and find a board for yourself to post at.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »

Guns N' Roses is:

W. Axl Rose [vocals]
Dizzy Reed [keyboards]
Tommy Stinson [bass]
Robin Finck [guitar]
Richard Fortus [guitar]
Ron Thal [guitar]
Brain [drums]
Chris Pitman [keyboards]

If you have a problem with that, we don't care and we don't wanna see your posts here. It's been almost ten years since most of the people you are missing left the band. Deal with it.

Go post about how somebody is missing in that line up to people who care. I'm sure you can use Google and find a board for yourself to post at.

/jarmo

amen Jarmo.  I'm glad to see you and the HTGTH mods enforce this.  peace
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 03:04:23 PM »

damn chill dog
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 03:06:44 PM »

I have no complaints about the new band. I've seen them 5 times now, and have enjoyed it every single time. I'm glad buckethead is gone... he is great, but I didn't like the freakshow mold the band took on. Robin cleaned up his image, no more KFC buckets, Axl doesn't dress like a 300lb black man anymore.... we have a great band here.

I've seen 'them' once..
I liked Buckethead, i took him for what he is, a great guitarist..
Robins new look is cool..

I've seen the 1993 line up too...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 03:55:03 PM by codenameninja » Logged
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 03:09:42 PM »

Axl is a bullshitter!

He has opened his piehole more than once that an album was coming out SOON!

I would be the happiest person in the world if he would just put an album out, instead of touring, he needs to put the thing out, OR Tell us an EXACT time when the thing is out, tour in SUPPORT of it, and make the fans happy.  To go out an recycle the same shit they just did in Europe is a joke, and a repeat of the 2002 disaster!!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 03:12:01 PM »

Axl is a bullshitter!

I would be the happiest person in the world if he would just put an album out, instead of touring, he needs to put the thing out, OR Tell us an EXACT time when the thing is out, tour in SUPPORT of it, and make the fans happy.  To go out an recycle the same shit they just did in Europe is a joke, and a repeat of the 2002 disaster!!

Thanks for your input.   I'm sure you whining about the way Axl is doing things is going to change whats happening.  Roll Eyes
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 03:12:16 PM »

So now we've got a thread whining about the people who are always whining?? Roll Eyes

No way this is gonna restart the old vs new fights? hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 03:13:31 PM »

*better tell Axl what to do instead of live your own life, maybe someday you forget to breathe and there will be no one to remind you*
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 03:13:37 PM »

So now we've got a thread whining about the people who are always whining?  Roll Eyes

No way this is gonna restart the old vs new fights  hihi

yup by page 3, it will be old vs new  no 

if the first group of whiners would stop, problem solved because than the second group has no reason to whine.  peace
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 03:14:02 PM »

Axl is a bullshitter!

.while they were on tour with Robin, Brain/Brian, the others and Axl said to the crowd 'Slash is in my ass' i was thinking, you're a bullsh-ter, there's no room in your ass.. hihi    (joking here)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 03:16:01 PM by codenameninja » Logged
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 03:15:08 PM »

This is not an old versus new thread this is a

This is a 2006 GNR thread that states we have had the best damn 6 months in over 15 years. Stop the bitching sit back and enjoy what we have.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 03:17:00 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 03:16:06 PM »

.while they were on tour with Robin, Brain/Brian, the others and Axl said to the crowd 'Slash is in my ass' i was thinking, you're a bullsh-ter, there's no room in you're ass..  hihi (joking here)

and I always thought you are Slash's ass  that can speak (joking here)...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 03:17:13 PM »

Axl is a bullshitter!

.while they were on tour with Robin, Brain/Brian, the others and Axl said to the crowd 'Slash is in my ass' i was thinking, you're a bullsh-ter, there's no room in your ass.. hihi    (joking here)

no room?  why not, you fit in Slash's just fine.  ok
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 03:21:02 PM »

Jarmo have a word with velimir and Jim Bob  Smiley
Origen
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 03:21:40 PM »

Some people are taken this abit to seriously and besides, but if you want it that way here is my 2 cents.

You just can't expect people not to miss the founding members of the band, it's just crazy to think you can. Yes there is a new band now and most people are in full support of that and this is a great place to discuss the current lineup. But what I don't get is when people say "people need to stop living in the past" it has shit to with "living in the past" it's just not forgetting what Guns N Roses was and what the band at that time ment to a hell of alot of people.

The general public/the world at large is always going to see Slash as GnRs guitarist, plain and simple. You can't erase what the band did. GnR were known for being this dangerous group of people that for a very short period of time (from 87-93) made musical history, how the hell do you expect people just to forget it?

I support all era's of the band ?if I didn't I wouldn't be here. But to me there are two versions of the same band: THE Guns N Roses and THIS Guns N Roses. The current lineup is GnR but it isn't "the" GnR. If Axl wants this lineup of the band to be taken seriously he needs to release the lineup once and for all and enough of this bullshit and give this lineup it's own identity instead of living in the shadows of another band.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 03:24:32 PM »

what
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 03:27:36 PM by WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: