Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Stop The Maddness Refuge For The Fans That Are Excited About 2006 AND GNFR's
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop The Maddness Refuge For The Fans That Are Excited About 2006 AND GNFR's  (Read 20476 times)
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2006, 04:18:32 PM »

i just think some people can never be happy.

this is the best year Guns n Roses (and these guys are GnR) have had in a long time

i look forward to the rest of it and into 2007 Cool

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2006, 04:22:56 PM »

nobody will know when the album will be coming out for sure until it's out...it's all bullshit until the disk is in your hand Wink

the only thing we can trust is from Axl mouth...and sometimes even that info is inaccurate hihi

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2006, 04:32:16 PM »

I'm loving the 'new' band, no complaints here Smiley  *happy...happy...happy*

Same here...the old vs. new debate has been done to death...its time to move on from the past (not forget it, but move on) and enjoy what lies ahead.  Its ok to have an opinion on the old vs. new, but some people were really adamant that "this is NOT GNR" blah blah blah....glad to see a stricter enforcement of those types of posters.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2006, 04:44:00 PM »

the only thing we can trust is from Axl mouth...and sometimes even that info is inaccurate hihi

I don't trust that at all  hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2006, 05:28:31 PM »

i know when i went to see GNR in nottingham, the people there talked about classic guns n about seeing axl n izzy not the rest of the band, while most people on this board say " they like this new line-up, it's better etc" the rest of the world knows GNR as axl,slash,duff,izzy,steven and the world is bigger than this board!

p.s
I'm not taking sides, just wondering why everyone is on there high horse about this?

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2006, 05:31:58 PM »

nobody will know when the album will be coming out for sure until it's out...it's all bullshit until the disk is in your hand Wink

hihi Very true. But people are always going to bitch about something with this band. It's hopeless to even complain. Just ignore them.
roadapples
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2006, 06:53:21 PM »

Axl is a bullshitter!

He has opened his piehole more than once that an album was coming out SOON!

I would be the happiest person in the world if he would just put an album out, instead of touring, he needs to put the thing out, OR Tell us an EXACT time when the thing is out, tour in SUPPORT of it, and make the fans happy.? To go out an recycle the same shit they just did in Europe is a joke, and a repeat of the 2002 disaster!!

There was a major reason for this disaster!  He is not a bullshitter.  We don't understand yet the details of the story and Axl is doing what he thinks is best!  Don't be too hard on him especially not knowing the situation!

no
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2006, 07:56:19 PM »

Gee, chastise us for fucking talking about the band. I thought that was the point of this board you nazi. The fact is, this "band" is doing stuff that is rubbing most fans up the wrong way. You dont want to deal with how fans are annoyed as yet another year is going to go by with probably no album? Dont post on this board - go and read the news and live in an Axl felating fantasy. We are allowed to express our opinion without copping shit for it from you.
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2006, 10:10:39 PM »

Gee, chastise us for fucking talking about the band. I thought that was the point of this board you nazi. The fact is, this "band" is doing stuff that is rubbing most fans up the wrong way. You dont want to deal with how fans are annoyed as yet another year is going to go by with probably no album? Dont post on this board - go and read the news and live in an Axl felating fantasy. We are allowed to express our opinion without copping shit for it from you.

Exactly who is this directed at?  If you are going to talk "big" please be clear about WHO you are talking to.  You'd better watch it.  This is not friendly board behavior.   no
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2006, 10:49:13 PM »

THE MADDNESS!!!! AHHH!!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!!!!!1

There will always be people with different points of view.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2006, 11:02:37 PM »

I am happy that GNR is touring.  But would be happier if they would release the album once and for all.  I can't wait to see what this lineup can do.  Will they be better than the old lineup?  Who knows.  As long as they are different and are not trying to imitate the old lineup I'll be fine.  Don't get me wrong, I love the old GNR.  After all the old lineup were the reason I became a fan but I wanna be a fan of these new guys and for that to happen they need to have their own style and personnalities.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2006, 11:20:24 PM »

Guns N' Roses is:

W. Axl Rose [vocals]
Dizzy Reed [keyboards]
Tommy Stinson [bass]
Robin Finck [guitar]
Richard Fortus [guitar]
Ron Thal [guitar]
Brain [drums]
Chris Pitman [keyboards]

If you have a problem with that, we don't care and we don't wanna see your posts here. It's been almost ten years since most of the people you are missing left the band. Deal with it.

Go post about how somebody is missing in that line up to people who care. I'm sure you can use Google and find a board for yourself to post at.

/jarmo
I fully agree, that was well said!! Smiley

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
deep pocketz
Headliner

Lagada

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2006, 12:06:37 AM »

I wish Slash would come back peace
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2006, 12:13:44 AM »

Exactly who is this directed at?  If you are going to talk "big" please be clear about WHO you are talking to.  You'd better watch it.  This is not friendly board behavior.   no

The creator of this thread, thats who. How "friendly" is coming on a board and telling people to stop all opinions but one.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2006, 03:30:34 AM »

Long live GN'R.

I want this line-up to go on forever. I want the album.

And I don't want no reunion.

I thought maybe there should be a new section on the HTGTH board where people can debate old VS new and shit, but leave the GN'R section free so we can talk and debate about GN'R (Axl, Robin, Tommy, Brian, Richard, Ron, Dizzy, Chris).

I personaly think that everything has been said about this old VS new.

And with CD's release so close, the European tour and now the US tour, it's time to let go and move on once for all.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2006, 04:14:10 AM »

Guns N' Roses is:

W. Axl Rose [vocals]
Dizzy Reed [keyboards]
Tommy Stinson [bass]
Robin Finck [guitar]
Richard Fortus [guitar]
Ron Thal [guitar]
Brain [drums]
Chris Pitman [keyboards]

If you have a problem with that, we don't care and we don't wanna see your posts here. It's been almost ten years since most of the people you are missing left the band. Deal with it.

Go post about how somebody is missing in that line up to people who care. I'm sure you can use Google and find a board for yourself to post at.

/jarmo
yeahhhhhhhhhh
and milions fans all over the world

I'm sick of story(we need Slash,we need Duff),ok they are part of gnr name,but if you need them buy Vrevolver or go to seee them

New Gnr kickass

I have never seen so many tree
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2006, 05:32:20 AM »

I wish Slash would come back peace
slashs style of playing doesnt suit the new band imho so no we dont need him back  yes

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2006, 06:57:45 AM »

I thought maybe there should be a new section on the HTGTH board where people can debate old VS new and shit, but leave the GN'R section free so we can talk and debate about GN'R (Axl, Robin, Tommy, Brian, Richard, Ron, Dizzy, Chris).

It's called Dead Horse.

But these attention seekers keep bringing this subject up in threads that have nothing to do with the old band.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2006, 08:10:49 AM »

wjy the fu.. you have to compare old and new band

I started to listen old band 1990,and that was great band

Now we live in 2006 and i like this new band,new years new style

don't forget people are growing and changing

I have never seen so many tree
badapple81
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2006, 08:21:27 AM »

I guess by now the comparisons just belong in Dead Horse.

Along with the GNR can't tour the US etc. without an album threads.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: