Axl's Rio rant about some internet posters

(1/2) > >>

Mikkel:
Hi,

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what the story was with Axl's rant in Rio 2001 about Xozi and Renate (if I recall and spell correctly) - what caused it and what was the aftermath? I only remember it very vaguely now!

Thanks in advance,
Mikkel :)

Tomorrows:
What caused it?

Short answer: Axl's lunacy.
Slightly longer answer: Axl getting worked up about what some nobody posters on a forum were saying about him and he decided to give them five minutes of fame by mentioning them, by name, at RiR3.

Someone else can fill you in on more details since I cant remember them off my head, but I think it was the same kind of crap people say still about him.

Mikkel:
Thanks... :)

And yeah, if anyone's got more details, I'd like those... Not that I'm obsessed or anything, I just never really figured out what really happened...

Mandy.:
I heard they posted Axl's address and phone number on the official GNR board (probably one of the reasons why it doesn't exist anymore). Not sure whether that's 100% true or not.

Here:
"I used to go on the internet. But the internet seems to be like a big garbage can. So I don't read the things that they say on the internet anymore. And that goes for your comments too Renato (brazilian music critic), and Xozy (female fan running the now defunct website www.axl-rose.net), and anyone else who likes to think that they know what's going on but have no idea."

gun:
Thanks Mandy, I wondered what had happened myself.  I had heard it was something to do with information posted that didn't suppose to be but I didn't know what the info was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page