Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:57:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RUMOR: Buckethead/Gnr to perform at Vma's...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RUMOR: Buckethead/Gnr to perform at Vma's...  (Read 42070 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2006, 02:47:26 AM »

or ron saying "oh fuck...i'm out of a job!' hihi
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2006, 02:48:07 AM »

or ron saying "oh fuck...i'm out of a job!' hihi

Poor Ron.  hihi
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2006, 02:48:31 AM »

BTW, do you know why Axl isn't allowed to tell us the reason the 2002 tour was canceled? You might want to ponder about that a bit.

I don't care, it's in the past.

By that logic, so is Buckethead's alleged "cancellation" of Rock in Rio 4, which you brought up earlier.

So I have to wonder why you would go out of your way to stress this point when you would so eagerly dismiss a more serious, multi-million-dollar cancellation caused by Axl in 2002.

The reason Axl can't talk at all about the '02 tour being canceled is because it got him in major legal trouble with Clear Channel. And part of that is what ended up delaying CD even more - and made Axl more of a recluse than ever before. Axl was diagnosed as being manic-depressive, you will recall, around this time period.? ok

Imagine how losing Buckethead made him feel too..... Sad

Actually Axl was diagnosed manic depressive many moons ago, probably before GNR's inception if you do enough reading on him. ?He has done quite a few rants at shows in the 90's about being medicated and such....
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2006, 02:49:11 AM »

Dude, Ron earned his stripes as far as Im concerned, if this isn't true, I won't be tottaly bummed out.
Shiryu
Headliner

« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2006, 02:49:17 AM »

It makes sense if in fact true, I mean the guy is part of Chinese Democracy. So they perform at the VMAs with all musicians from the album, say a release date and back with Bumblefoot, there's no big deal.  beer drool

PS: Did MYGNR get hacked AGAIN!? confused

Shiryu.

*We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!*
DemocracyRose
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2006, 02:49:54 AM »

Mysteron havent said FAKE to this one yet...(Or maybe he thinks the rumor is way out??)
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2006, 02:50:13 AM »

BTW, do you know why Axl isn't allowed to tell us the reason the 2002 tour was canceled? You might want to ponder about that a bit.

I don't care, it's in the past.

By that logic, so is Buckethead's alleged "cancellation" of Rock in Rio 4, which you brought up earlier.

So I have to wonder why you would go out of your way to stress this point when you would so eagerly dismiss a more serious, multi-million-dollar cancellation caused by Axl in 2002.

The reason Axl can't talk at all about the '02 tour being canceled is because it got him in major legal trouble with Clear Channel. And part of that is what ended up delaying CD even more - and made Axl more of a recluse than ever before. Axl was diagnosed as being manic-depressive, you will recall, around this time period.  ok

Imagine how losing Buckethead made him feel too..... Sad

Actually Axl was diagnosed manic depressive many moons ago, probably before GNR's inception if you do enough reading on him.  He has done quite a few rants at shows in the 90's about being medicated and such....

Maybe it was just regular depression, then. I'll try to find the link.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2006, 02:50:55 AM »

Mysteron havent said FAKE to this one yet...(Or maybe he thinks the rumor is way out??)

Or maybe he's working or on a lunch or something..

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2006, 02:51:08 AM »

or maybe he hasn't seen/heard this rumor yet...

haven't seen him logged on recently i dont think..
EFISH
« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2006, 02:51:29 AM »

I dont think hes awake now dude. Cheesy

We shall see tomorrow what the chosen ones preaches.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2006, 02:51:54 AM »

Someone hidden is viewing this thread.... it's Axl or Buckethead looking at the fan reaction. rofl
Now thats hilarious. rofl

Funny how the BH haters like to blame him for the Rio cancellation, but are blind to the fact that BBF was brought in right before the NY shows. Why couldnt the same thing have been done back then?

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2006, 02:52:22 AM »

Maybe he is sleeping which is what I should be doing as it's the middle of the night here.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2006, 02:53:20 AM »

Maybe he is sleeping which is what I should be doing as it's the middle of the night here.

agreed! its 3 AM here... nervous
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2006, 02:55:07 AM »

The fellating of Buckethead by his supporters in this thread is astounding.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2006, 02:55:53 AM »

2:55!
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2006, 02:56:48 AM »

2:55!
I believe it's 1:56 AM by me!  ok
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2006, 02:58:04 AM »

Well that's true hihi But I think you got my point anyway.

Someone hidden is viewing this thread.... it's Axl or Buckethead looking at the fan reaction. rofl
Now thats hilarious. rofl

Funny how the BH haters like to blame him for the Rio cancellation, but are blind to the fact that BBF was brought in right before the NY shows. Why couldnt the same thing have been done back then?

I don't blame BH for the cancellation either, I think he just got frustrated with the band doing no progress (+ the cancellations) and decided to leave. But maybe Axl was waiting for him to come back and didn't hire a new guitarist right away.. but who knows.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
DemocracyRose
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2006, 02:58:38 AM »

He cant sleep when there is a rumor out here... hihi
dankrass
Headliner

cold irons bound

« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2006, 03:00:22 AM »

The fellating of Buckethead by his supporters in this thread is astounding.

To me, it's not about being a hardcore BH fan and wanting to see him in this band because of htat.

I want GnR to be the best band they can be - and be credible.   Robin Finck has emerged and Richard Fortus has evolved.  Buckethead has accomplished so much in his short career and is an absolutely undeniable talent.   Bumblefoot is a session musician with limited chops.... he brings nothing to the table worth mentioning.   Buckethead brings instant credibility to this band.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2006, 03:00:47 AM »

what is up with 'Hidden' viewers? Who could they be?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: